Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Just looked back over the last week and since Monday I have had 51.5 syns.........

I'm not sure if thats a good thing :s

Today's Food

Breakfast.............No time for food this morning

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with cheese (Hex A) and beans and side salad (couldn't finish it, thats new)

2 Cherry bakewell Alpen Lights (Hex B)
mini victoria sandwich (7 syns)
3 mikado sticks (1.5 syns)

Dinner:
Wholemeal Spaghetti, Meatballs (hex b) and sauce (passata, basil, onions, sweetcorn and mixed peppers, extra light Philly 1 syn)

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I'm not looking for a miracle, I'll be more than happy with a 2lb loss as it would total 1 stone lost and also reach the goal of losing it before my holiday (which is in 5 days time)

I've tried to make good choices with my food, I have cut so far back on my chocolate that its now practically non existent in my diet............used to be all I wanted and all I could think about once upon a time. I was a self proclaimed chocoholic, all my family and friends knew it but now............well its a different story
I have had a single bag of crisps in over a month............. its amazing what you can learn to live without and not miss having it

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

It's weigh in day

yes yes yes

I did it
I've lost another 2lbs this week which totals a massive 14lbs
ONE STONE LOST :bliss:

And just in time for my holiday

I am thrilled to bits.............Onwards and upwards from here

My house smells GORGEOUS...........I'm attempting the Gammon in diet coke recipe (made in the slow cooker) I swear I am watering at the mouth with the smells coming from my kitchen
The gas man came to read the meters and said he could smell it before I even opened the door.............If he had been sexy I might have offered him to stay for dinner (hehehe only joking, my fella wouldn't be too impressed lol)

Not sure what to serve it with yet
Its a red day so pasta or potatoes would be a HEX b...........there's always salad but I think it needs more than ...........maybe rice............Hmmmmmmm

Well done, well done. That's fab. Wooohoooo. Now you can have a fab holiday. Ket me know how the gammon turns out. Have you have the diet coke chicken.xx

Well done, well done. That's fab. Wooohoooo. Now you can have a fab holiday. Ket me know how the gammon turns out. Have you have the diet coke chicken.xx

The Gammon was GORGEOUS........It was so tasty and just fell apart in your mouth and on the fork.....there's no way we could carve it

I love my slow cooker

I've not tried it the diet coke chicken, though we are having a chicken done in the slow cooker tomorrow, a whole chicken.........another first so who knows what it will come out like

I've had a really good day and I feel brilliant
Still have my hex a and bs and ALL my syns.........I think a little treat is in order.....don't you

THANKS LUCY XXX

today's food

Breakfast..........no time for food
Lunch:
2 fried eggs, bacon and tinned tomatoes

Dinner:
Diet coke gammon baby potatoes (hex b) broccoli and carrots
2 syn free pancakes, icecream (3 syns) and warm choccie philly (4.5 syns)

Supper:
wholemeal pitta (hex b) with primula cheese (hex a) toasted under the grill
cup of tea and 5 mikado sticks (2.5 syns)

TOTAL 10 SYNS

Another day, another recipe to try

Today its a whole chicken done in a slow cooker
Its currently resting on 4 scrunched up foil balls inside the crock pot which I put on High initially, turning down to low after 30mins

I have no idea what this is gonna be like but the Gammon was lovely so Hopefully it can't go too wrong

Its that TOTM and all I can think about is chocolate............trying to keep myself busy so I don't go ruining my progress

Yesterday's Food

Breakfast:
Alpen light bar (cherry bakewell) 3 syns

Lunch
2 fried eggs, bacon, tinned toms and mini melba toast and smidge of sauce (1.5 syns)

Dinner:
Slow cooked Chicken, Cheesy Mash (Hexa and b) Marrowfat peas (hex b)

Curly wurly (6 syns)

TOTAL 10.5 SYNS

I feel rotten, its that TOTM and I feel heavy and sore and so tired
Its only my second since having my baby and They are so much worse than I remember..............I don't wanna eat. I just want to sleep

I have a feeling this is going to be a difficult week, trying to stay on plan :(

Ahhhh. Hope your not feeling too rotten. I hate time of the month, it's really crappy. Just try and stay focused Hun but a little bit of chocolate will be fine and make you feel better. Why do we have to crave bloody chocolate at TOTM. I'm sure I will be joining you as its nearly my time of the month too.

Hows old your baby, did you say she's 9 months.

Its funny how pregnancy effects you. When I had my last baby. He's made me sooooo regular it's weird. Before him well and my little girl as there's only 13 months between them ( so prob only had 1 before I conceived again.lol) after my eldest my periods were stupid like about 3 times a year. And we tried for another baby for like 5 years. I had pcos and had to have one of my ovaries removed. And then now when I'm not really bothered about having them I have one every single month.lol

Hope you feel better tomorrow sending you a :grouphugg:

Xx

hey lucyI've always been as regular as clockwork, only time I haven't had them was when i was pregnant with my eldest (who will be 11 this summer....where did the time go?) and with Caitlin (who is 3 and 1/2 months old). They weren't heavy or painful when I was on the pill but I did and have always craved chocolate for the seven days that I'm suffering which wasn't a problem back then coz when I turned into a grumpy *****, I just shut myself up with chocolate and loads of it.....my boyfriend used to call it appeasing the beast within.........he wasn't far wrong lol

I've worked so hard to get over the need for chocolate and believe me, I was like a crack addict when it came to choccies.....I swear I even felt like I was having withdrawals when I started SW...... I think if I'd had a small or no loss in my first week, I would still be munching the yummy brown stuff but that 7lbs off was a real motivation tool for me to get my butt in gear for my kids, to get fit and healthy so I could run round the beach with them instead of leaving it up to my fella while I sit with the bags and coats

I've always found that my TOTM hinders my weight loss..... lbs seem to appear out of nowhere so I was pleasantly surprised in week 2 when I had my period and still lost 1lb.
I managed to appease the beast last night with a curly wurly.......6 syns well spent if you ask me......today I've been able to control the pangs with a choc n orange alpen light............lets see what tonight brings

thanks for the hug....much appreciated xx

Ah ur welcome.

Gosh were all the same I can't wait till we go away and I can do normal things and be fit too to keep up with the kids and not be the one sat on the beach with the bags.lol.

Have a good evening.

X

yesterday's food

Breakfast: didn't feel like eating :(

Lunch:
Two boiled eggs with lighter than light mayo and mini melba toast (1. 5 syns)
alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Dinner:
Wedges with leftover slow cooked chicken and mushy peas and thousand island dressing (1 syn)
alpen light bar (1/2 hex b)

Supper:
Cheese Omelette with a smidge of Sauce (0.5 syns)

2 mikado sticks (1 syn)
curly wurly (6 syns)

TOTAL 10 SYNS

I have just 2 days to pack everything for the holiday and I have no motivation at all.

I don't want to eat but I am forcing myself to at least have some boiled eggs this morning otherwise I will completely run out of energy and just want to sleep and thats sooooooo no an option :(

yesterday's food

breakfast:
2 boiled eggs n mini melba toast (0.5)

Lunch:
feel sick....didn't eat

boiled sweet (0.5)

Dinner:
3 quorn sausages (3 syns), garden peas (hex b) green beans, carrots, sweetcorn n mash (mixed with fried onions, mixed peppers, garlic, cheese hexa n soy sauce)

Supper:
2 x cherry bakewell alpen light bars (hex b) n 4 rich tea fingers (4 syns)

TOTAL 8 SYNS

Well I finally started packing last night...........I hate Packing. I always find it embarrassing and degrading standing in front of the mirror, trying on everything I own to find nothing fits and opting for the big baggy stuff that covers all the lumps and bumps

I was 4.5 months pregnant last time we went away so I had a very different body. What fit then, doesn't now !
So I pulled all my pre-pregnancy stuff out of the bottom of the wardrobe and the storage bags and was delighted to find that some of it fit again and a lot of it was size 18..........(trousers and jeans)..........My boyfriend found it thoroughly annoying as I tried on item after item but I was enjoying it

It was one of those moments when slimming world and all the choccie sacrifices have been worth it. I've got a nice mixture of new and old clothes in my case and for the first time in.............well ever.............. I know I don't have to worry about what I am wearing while I'm away because the items will fit

I feel good about me :D

Last edited:
Well done. That's such a good incentive Hun. Wooohoooo.

Have a lovely holiday.xxx

Well I've had one hell of a stressful day
3 month old has diahorria, 10 yr old got sent home from school with the same thing...........Tumble dryer plug caught fire in the socket (seems I have some shoddy electrical work in my kitchen) so I have completely gone off plan today
I dread how many syns are in this stuff but I'll list it anyway

Breakfast:
Cheese (hex a) Omelette and Beans

Lunch:
Ham 50/50 roll (no idea of syn value)
3 boiled sweets (1.5)

Dinner:
Gammon round with beans and scrambled eggs, two slices of WHITE toast and butter.

I hate that things have gone off course but I didn't have too much choice

I am planning to weigh myself early this week, just so I can see how much I lose or gain while I am away

See you all in a week

Basically I ate what we had in rather than going shopping again for more stuff that will go off while I'm away

Back