Extra Easy: Fresh Start!

Went for my physio last night and my arm is improving so that was great. He said i need to work on my posture as this isn't helping the nerve in my neck so now i have to roll up a yoga mat and sit with it behind me.

When I got up this morning I thot i'd check the fitness channel on sky to see if there was any yoga on and there was so i gave it a go. It was brilliant and it really made me feel lighter and not as stiff. I seem to hold alot of tension in my hips for some reason and it helped to release this.

Anyway I was working on the laptop this morning and kept taking a 5 min break every hour to help me posture. I also managed to make a pan of home made tomato soup and a pasta bolognaise bake - yum yum.

Today's food has been good and it's weigh day tomorrow so i'm hoping for a good loss...maybe 2lb!

Breakfast:
coffee
2 x nimble malted wholegrain
bacon
tsp of red sauce (1syn)
3 pieces of melon

Lunch:
salad of ham, lettuce, tomato, HEB cheese, jalepenos, pineapple and savoury rice (free) with a drizzle of thousand island dressing (1syn)

Im undecided about dinner tonight. I'm making the other half chicken and cheese wrapped in bacon but i havent enough chicken for myself. I think i'll have 2 x quorn sausages, chips, mushrooms, onions and mushy peas. Im really craving pizza but i only have white pitta breads and i dont want to waste my syns on them.

I'll update later with what I had :)

Before dinner I ate the rest of my veggie quiche with a dollop of brown sauce (1syn). I decided that I wanted the maggi sweet and sour chicken (4.5syns for the whole packet) so I cooked 4 chicken breasts (defrosted another 2 as there small) and added fried mushrooms and peppers and sw chips....yum yum yum! Worked out at just under 3 syns for the whole dinner.

Just having a cup of tea and a smart price cereal bar now (3 syns)

Total syns today = 9 syns

Weigh in today and I lost 3LB!!!!!!! So happy.

Today's food was good as well

Breakfast:
Coffee and melon

Lunch
Pasta Bolognaise bake (free) with HEB cheese

Snack @ 5pm as having a late tea:
HEB Magic pancakes with banana and honey (3syns)

Dinner:
Having a bowl of home made tomato soup followed by chips and mushy peas :)

Total syns today: 3 syns

Ok today I wasnt really hungry when i got up and I was heading shopping so I knew id probably pop into a coffee shop with my mum and sister so I just planned to enjoy a scone with a cup of tea.

My OH also rang to say his son is playing football tomorrow night at 5pm and we have an hours drive to watch it so I'm gonna have to take a picnic for we will be starving by the time we get home. I was thinking asda chicken tikka skewers (free), boiled eggs, pizza pittas (7.5 syns with HEB) and pasta quiche (free).

Anyway today has been weird because I used my syns on one scone and it really wasnt worth it!!

Breakfast:
Weetabix cake (1/2 syn)

Snack:
Tea and raspberry and white chocolate scone (20syns)

Lunch:
Small bowl of homemade tomato soup

For dinner I am thinking of having an omelette with ham, cheese (HEB), tomato, mushroom and jalepenos. I'm unsure yet it will be low syn and handy ;)

I am struggling at the minute. I have ate low fat supernoodles with ham and tomato and an apple and now im hungry again!!!!!! How can i be hungry?!?!?!

I think im gonna eat 2 x nimble malted wholegrain (HEB) and some cheese (HEA)

Hi Tom. Soups arent my strong point lol. I used to make a lovely carrot and potato soup.

Simply fry onion, potato, carrot with frylight and some herbs. Add your stock and simmer then blend. I just google anything I think about making :)

I need to rearrange my syns as I am going to have to flexi syn today a bit. I just cant stop thinking about eating junk and im gonna give in and start again tomorrow with low syns.

I ate the cheese on toast so HEA and B now gone + a small kinder bar (3.5syns) + milkybar yogurt (8.5syns). Making bacon, Linda McCartney sausages, beans and eggs for dinner and then im gonna allow myself to have a curly wurly (6syns) and a bag of hoops and crosses (4syns).

So syns today = 42syns!!!!!

105-42=63 = 12 syns per day left :)

Thanks, I enjoy the tom, soup , I put chillies in to spice it up but still getting a bit sick of it , I,ll give yours a bash and let ya know how I got on . I,m a bit like you I enjoy things that are no good for you lol . thank you

Hope it turns out nicer than the last time i made it...tasted just like veg in water! Yuck!

Today was a busy day as I was working this morning and then I was away watching my OH's son playing football. I am now knackered but im sitting infront of a big fire watching xfactor :)

Breakfast:
Tea, melon, pineapple and boiled egg.

Coffee

Lunch:
Lettuce, ham, pineapple, jalepenos, tomato, savoury rice and drizzle of thousand island (1syn)

Picnic at the football:
2 x boiled eggs, 2 x asda chicken tikka skewers, sw pasta quiche with bacon, nectarine and tea

Dinner:
Small bowl of chilli with boiled poatoes and drizzle of light salad cream (1syn)

Total syns today = 2

I'm off to bed now to read some of my book and then hopefully have a great nights sleep :)

Night night!

Hi, how do you make your free garlic dip? I'm finding the lack of sauces on SW so difficult! X

Hi, how do you make your free garlic dip? I'm finding the lack of sauces on SW so difficult! X
Hi RoseGold,

I just use some fat free natural yogurt, garlic and a tablespoon of xtra light mayo so it's only 1 syn and it serves 2 ppl or maybe just me if i have chips lol :)

Well its a lovely day here today and the sun is shining although its a bit windy but overall a great autumn day. I have been cleaning all morning and I'm now going for a nice soak in a hot bath to read some more of my book.

Thought id just update my diary first.

Breakfast:
Bacon, scrambled egg and heinz spaghetti hoops
Coffee

Lunch:
Roast beef, mixed veg, boiled potatoes and syn free gravy thickened with smash (tweak) plus 1tbsp light salad cream (1syn)

So doing ok today so far but planning on having something chinese tonight. Im going to cook my own sw chips in the actifry and then order a tub of peking sauce or something like that to cut out syns!! Hopefully that should work out well but need to find syns in it.

Well its a lovely day here today and the sun is shining although its a bit windy but overall a great autumn day. I have been cleaning all morning and I'm now going for a nice soak in a hot bath to read some more of my book.

Thought id just update my diary first.

Breakfast:
Bacon, scrambled egg and heinz spaghetti hoops
Coffee

Lunch:
Roast beef, mixed veg, boiled potatoes and syn free gravy thickened with smash (tweak) plus 1tbsp light salad cream (1syn)

So doing ok today so far but planning on having something chinese tonight. Im going to cook my own sw chips in the actifry and then order a tub of peking sauce or something like that to cut out syns!! Hopefully that should work out well but need to find syns in it.

Just to update on yesterday's food:

After my lunch I had my HEB of magic pancakes, banana and a drizzle of honey (3syns). For tea I had sw chips, boiled rice and peking sauce (6 syns according to a woman on the internet) followed by a cup of tea, chocomallow (3syns) and a curlywurly (6syns) before bed!!

So i did go over my syns for the day (19syns!!) but I enjoyed it and I will have less syns today :)

Today's food so far:

Breakfast:
Coffee, melon, pineapple, 1 x mini babybel light

Lunch:
Bowl of home-made tomato soup
roast beef, mustard (1syn) and cheese (HEB)
1 x cereal bar (3syns)

Dinner:
Planning on making SW wedges with mushy peas
Nectarine

Dinner did not go to plan!! I went completely off the rails last night and ate everything in sight.

Snack @ 4.30pm: Low fat supernoodles and ham (free)

Snack @ 5.30pm: Left over SW quiche (free) and mini kinder bar (3.5 syns)

Dinner @ 8.30pm: sw chips, sausages x 3 (24syns) and a bagel (12syns) and red sauce (1syn)!!!!!!!!!!

Off the wagon :( I was making OH a bagel as he was training last night and I just coudlnt say no. Back t basics for me now!

So up this morning and its a new day :) its a lovely bright and warmish day here today so a good positive start to getting back on track. I think im gonna make some soup to get my superfree today and speed up my weightloss (if there is any this week!).

Breakfast:
Melon, pineapple and coffee (milk HEA)

My plan today is to do a green day with no bread. So im thinking soup for lunch and veggie sausages, eggs, beans, mixed veg and mash for dinner. Snacks today will be fruit and I think i'll make magic pancakes as my HEB.

Now I'm off to do some work...hope this day goes well :)

Evening diary. I have to go out to work for a wile tonight and I so cant be bothered. I just want to sit in at the fire with my OH. Today was quite a good day but I have a huge urge to just it down and stuff my face full of chocolate and crisps and crap food. I think I need to think more about my menu to interest my taste buds a bit more.

Lunch:
Home-made tomato soup
cheese sandwich (HEB AND HEA)
Nectarine

Snack:
Cup of tea and alpen light bar (3syns)

Dinner:
Mash, 2 x veggie sausages (free), mixed veg and beans

I still have another HEB to use and I have made magic pancakes so I will eat those if i get hungry tonight. If i dont eat them tonight then I will have them for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Today is a really nice autumn day here but it is getting very cold. I was working away this morning so I was up and out early and home about lunchtime. My neck and shoulders are still getting very sore from driving so I'm gonna go for a bath soon and read my book as I' working again tonight for a few hours. It's weigh day tomorrow (AGAIN) and I'm not feeling very confident this week. I think I had such a good week last week that I just lost all control at some point this week and didnt care. However I am back in the zone and I hope that I will have a good loss next week if there is nothing this week.

Today is a green day so 2 x HEA and HEB

Breakfast:
Magic pancakes (1xHEB), chopped banana and honey (3syns)

Snack:
Pineapple and melon
water

Lunch:
Roast onion smash (asda, free) with asda smart price spaghetti (free)
Small ladle of homemade tomato soup
coffee

Dinner: (THE PLAN as I'm always changing my mind recently)
Chips, pasta, mushrooms, peppers, quark, veggie sausages, peas.

I have 1 x HEB leftover:
2 x alpen bars
2 x nimble

Hopefully I will have weight off tomorrow...if I dont I will cry :(

Today is a really nice autumn day here but it is getting very cold. I was working away this morning so I was up and out early and home about lunchtime. My neck and shoulders are still getting very sore from driving so I'm gonna go for a bath soon and read my book as I' working again tonight for a few hours. It's weigh day tomorrow (AGAIN) and I'm not feeling very confident this week. I think I had such a good week last week that I just lost all control at some point this week and didnt care. However I am back in the zone and I hope that I will have a good loss next week if there is nothing this week.

Today is a green day so 2 x HEA and HEB

Breakfast:
Magic pancakes (1xHEB), chopped banana and honey (3syns)

Snack:
Pineapple and melon
water

Lunch:
Roast onion smash (asda, free) with asda smart price spaghetti (free)
Small ladle of homemade tomato soup
coffee

Dinner: (THE PLAN as I'm always changing my mind recently)
Chips, pasta, mushrooms, peppers, quark, veggie sausages, peas.

I have 1 x HEB leftover:
2 x alpen bars
2 x nimble

Hopefully I will have weight off tomorrow...if I dont I will cry :(

Just to updat as Im off to bed....

I had what I had planned for dinner followed by a cup of tea and a cereal bar (3syns)

Total syns: 6

Night night :)

Weigh in this morning and I had half a pound on :( BUT i knew it was coming and I hadnt a great week so now I need to get back on track.

Breakfast this morning was 3 fried eggs, tbsp of red sauce (1syn) and a caramel freddo (5syns) and coffee.

Back