Extra Easy: Fresh Start!

What a terrible 2 days! Completely fell off the wagon when I didnt lose any weight and now I have probably sabotaged next week's weigh in as well. I am going to start fresh in the morning and try to take the pressure of myself a bit. We bought our first house yesterday and I wanted to be able to go out and celebrate but we cant afford anything and I felt I couldnt celebrate and this led to me celebrating with my head in the chocolate/biscuit/bread cupboards. However I am going to cook myself and the OH a nice meal tomorrow night to celebrate our news and even thought I have binged I am going to allow myself 10-15 syns each day.
I am not even going to bother writing today or yesterdays food diaries but I am going to draw a line under them.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is a new day, and a new me :)

Well my new day has arrived. I am working this morning so I am just popping in to write down what I have ate so far!

EE day

HEB = 2 x nimble
HEA = 1/2 Milk + 1/2 cheese

Breakfast:
Bacon, veggie sausage, 2 x nimble, 1 tbsp red sauce (1syn)
coffee

Snack:
Coffee, alpen light (3 syns) and kinder bar (3.5syns)
apple

Total syns so far: 7.5/15

Well I have almost been off the wagon for a week now and i feel like crap as a result. I dont know what is wrong with me but I just cant get my head into sw at all. I get up every morning with the best of intentions and then throughout the day I ruin it all. As I said last week we have just bought our first house and I am going to collect the keys on friday hopefully. As a result of this there is hardly anything left in the house to eat and I'm not buying anything in as we will be moving stuff this weekend and throughout next week. I feel like I have that much to do that I dont want to think about loosing weight until I'm settled in my new home but I'm not giving in this idea. There is no reason why I cant get my arse in gear and get back on track. So I am going to write up a food plan for the next few days.

Wednesday:

2 x HEA's =milk, cheese
2 x HEB's =2 x alpen light, 2 x nimble

Breakfast:
Coffee, melon and pineapple
Alpen light (1/2HEB)

Lunch:
2xbread, cheese, quark, tomato (grilled)
bowl of soup (free)
Alpen light (1/2HEB)

Dinner:
Chips, mushy peas, onions
Fruit

Snacks:
Hoops and crosses (4syns)
Cereal bar (3syns)

Thursday:

HEA's=milk, babybel
HEB's=4 x nimble

Breakfast:
2 x nimble, bacon, tomato sauce (1syn)
coffee
fruit

Lunch:
Tuna salad

Dinner:
eggs, grilled tomato, mushrooms, bacon, veggie sausages, babybel, 2 x nimble

Snacks:
Hoops and crosses (4syns)
Freddo (5syns)
Total syns = 10

Friday:

HEA=
HEB=

Breakfast:
Coffee
3 x Fried eggs
Fruit

Lunch:
2 x nimble, ham, cheese, onion
bowl of soup (free)

Dinner:
Chicken with cheese, veg, chips and sauce made from passata (free)
(We will have got keys for new house on friday..fingers crossed..so dinner may change to something quick and handy. I was thinking possible chips, beans and cheese with fruit for afters so I may turn it into a green day and not eat ham at lunch)

Snacks:
hoops and crosses (4syns)
freddo (5 syns)
2 x alpen light (6 syns)
total syns = 15

Hopefully this plan will help me stay on track for the next few days. I know I have put on the weight that I had lost as I have ate and ate and ate. I really want to loose weight and I dont know hy I sabotage but back on it and determined. I know I CAN DO IT!!

Change of plan today.

Breakfast:
Coffee
2 x nimble, 2 fried eggs, red sauce (1syn)
cereal bar (3syns)
Lunch:
tuna, sweetcorn, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, supernoodles, mayo (1syn)
hoops and crosses (4syns)
freddo (5syns)
alpen light (3syns)

Snack:
Fudge bar (3syns)
Dinner:
gammon, veg, potatoes

HEA=cheese
HEB=2 x nimble

Extra easy total syns = 20!

Just have to be good now till I go to bed :)

OK so I am BACK!!! I have moved into my new house and I was completely off plan for about 2 weeks but I have started a fresh today. Food is as follows:

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Coffee and cereal bar (3syns)
35g porridge (6syns), ff yougurt and banana

Lunch:
Sweet and sour mug shot (free)
2 x nimble(HEB), ham, cheese (HEA) and tomato
pineapple
Tea and bourbon biscuit (3.5syns)

Snack:
Coffee and cereal bar (3syns)

Dinner:
gammon (free), veg and roasted onion mash (free)
gravy

Total syns: 15.5 syns
HEA = cheese
HEB = 2 x nimble

OK so I am BACK!!! I have moved into my new house and I was completely off plan for about 2 weeks but I have started a fresh today. Food is as follows: Extra Easy Breakfast: Coffee and cereal bar (3syns) 35g porridge (6syns), ff yougurt and banana Lunch: Sweet and sour mug shot (free) 2 x nimble(HEB), ham, cheese (HEA) and tomato pineapple Tea and bourbon biscuit (3.5syns) Snack: Coffee and cereal bar (3syns) Dinner: gammon (free), veg and roasted onion mash (free) gravy Total syns: 15.5 syns HEA = cheese HEB = 2 x nimble
Welcome back :)
I've been off plan for a few weeks but slowly getting sorted :)

Hi Jengen,

Its so easy to go off track and then its 10 x harder to get back on but together we can do it. This site is great for ideas.

I have had a good day today food wise but I am going to a wedding tomorrow and I intend to enjoy it so I will be flexi-synning.

Extra easy

Breakfast:
porridge (HEB), yogurt and banana, coffee

Snack: cereal bar (3syns)

Lunch:
2 x veggie sausage, 3 eggs, 2 potatoes
grapes

snack: spelga ff yogurt (free)

dinner:
chips, mushy peas, meatballs, gravy (2syns) and cheese (HEA)

glass of red wine (6syns)

total syns: 11 syns

Ok so today I am back! I joined SW again this morning and my leader really motivated me. I watched too fat to fly last nite and it really hit me that I need to loose some weight before my honeymoon next year. So i know how to do it so now I just need to do it!!

Breakfast:

35g porridge made in water, ww vanilla yogurt and raspberries

11am snack:
Coffee and Alpen light (3syns)

Lunch:
carrot and tomato soup (free)
2 x nimble pizzas with tomato and cheese (HEA)

snack:
tea and alpen light (3syns)
grapes

dinner:
sw chips, tex mex spice, 3 x lm sausages, beans, sweetcorn, fried onions

snack:
tea, freddo (6syns), cereal bar (3 syns)

total syns: 15syns

today has been a good day and I have just had dinner and I am stuffed :)

Green day
breakfast:
beans, 2 x poached eggs, 2 x nimblw (HEB)

snack:
apple

Lunch:
quiche made with rice, onions, peppers, sweetcorn, eggs with lettuce and beetroot
tea and cereal bar (3syns)

snack:
pear, 2 x boiled eggs

dinner:
sw chips, 2 x lm sausages, onion, mushrooms and sweetcorn

Saturday's food

Breakfast:
Ham, babybel, boiled egg, grapes

Lunch:
Vegetable soup (free)
bacon sandwich (HEB)

Dinner:
sw chicken curry, rice and chips (free)
cheesecake 7 syns
numerous malibus n diet coke ??

Sunday:
Breakfast:
sw wedges, cheese and sweet chilli sauce (2syns)

lunch:
subway (17syns)

dinner:
sw wedges and mayo (2syns)

Back on plan today after a good weekend with friends. Very tired today and at work. Feeling very sad as our little village has been hit by tragedy this weekend.

Plan for today:

Breakfast:
35g porridge, ww yogurt, banana

lunch:
2 x nimble, bacon, lm sausages, red sauce (1syn)
pear

dinner:
roast beef, veg, onions, gravy (2syns)

syn free rice pudding

wel i changed dinner as I felt like something dirty. I had extra lean mince cooked as a large burger with fried onions, cheese and sweet chilli sauce. I had an alpen light earlier also. Then I had rice pudding which i forgot wasnt free on red days but i synned it as 6 syns. so in total today 11 syns but may have tea and a cereal bar later taking it to 14syns.

Hi everyone! Today is a nice day here, very cold and a bit windy but dry. I got up this morning and went for a half hour walk before breakfast and walked nearly 2 mile. I also cooked the low fat cake today which was actually quite nice and cakey.

Breakfast:
rice pudding cooked in almond milk (free)
grapes and coffee
2 x alpen light (HEB)

Lunch:
soup (tomatoes, onions, green split peas, stock, free)
wholemeal pitta (HEB) with onion, quark and cheedar cheese, sweet chilli sauce (1syn)
coffee and cereal bar (3syns) and fat free chocolate cake (1syn)

Plans for dinner:
Pasta, 2 x LM sausages, onions, mushrooms, quark, stock and smash garlic bread (free)

snack:
pudding rice with fat free chocolate cake (free)

total syns: 5 syns

Extra-Easy day

Breakfast:
rice pudding, yogurt and banana (free)
Coffee

Lunch:
Leftover soup from yesterday (free)
WM pitta (HEB) with egg and bacon
Cup of tea and 2 x ff chocolate cake (2syns) and grapes

plan for dinner:
chicken, onions and peppers, mayflower curry sauce (4syns), rice and chips

snacks:
ff chocolate cake and rice
cup of tea :)

Fingers crossed for a good weight loss tomorrow morning xx

Hi Big Mamma, just joined here today, quite exciting to read your posts and see what others are eating on this plan. Best of luck with your journey.

Hi Sally, good luck to u too. r u keeping a diary?

I have ate rountree randoms tonight so counting 6 syns as didnt eat them all, plus 2 syns for more cake (4syns) and salt and vinegar velvet crunch so 18syns today.

Thats me off to bed now as i have WI in the morning and I'm not eating anything else lol :)

1lb off :)

Its only a pound but its better off than on!! Think i am going to try a few more red days this week as I felt quite bloated this week with eating so much rice/porridge/bread on green days. Also going to try more soups witht his cold weather :)

Breakfast today:
Coffee
2 x sausages (4syns), bacon, cheese (HEA), 2 x brown bread (HEB) red sauce (1syn)

5 syns so far!

Lunch:
sw chips, mayo (1syn)

Treat: Marvelous creations cookie crumble bar (12.5syns)

Dinner:
slow cooked beef in pepper sauce, chips

Syns: 18.5

Extra easy
HEA - cheese
HEB - 2 x brown bread

Last edited:
Hi all. SO syns did not stay at 18 yday, probably more exact near 100! i ate chocolate and chocolate and burgers and chips! I feel ok today, i am back on track and I am going to do some red days this week starting today.

Red
Breakfast:
2 x poached eggs, ww yogurt and raspberries
coffee

Lunch:
beetroot, tikka turkey, ham, 2 x babybel (2/3 HEA)
coffee and cereal bar (3syns)

plan for tea:
chicken, 227g potatoes (HEB), carrot and swede, gravy

Last edited:
I have also had a cup of tea and a curly wurly (6syns) tonight. This takes syns to 9 today. Also only had one HEB and I may have tea and toast before bed. My stomach feels less bloated tonight by doing the red day so I think if I can ge my head around them they will help. Tempted to have a sneaky peek on the scales tomorrow morning :)

Back