Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Thank You :)
I think I would go mad if I saw this as a diet rather than just making healthy choices, I love that there is nothing restricted, as soon as you tell me I can't have something its ALL I want, and will have it in abundance, so now I can take or leave chocolate. I will find myself checking the calories, working out the syns and more often than not just think it really isnt worth it.

IMGP4231.jpgThis is my rather pregnant (about 3 hours before I had my daughter 24/5/12)
Untitled-1.jpgMy before and after 4 stone lighter at this point (I think) from a size 24-14 from March '13-October '13
1461222_471718489614180_1034738901_n.jpgReceiving my Miss Slinky award from my absolutely incredible consultant David

.x.x.x.

haha thank you, as stupid as it sounds I dont think I really realised until this week. I got rid of 75% of my clothes, worn tights for the first time in more than 4 years (and didnt flash my knickers or put a hole in them) bought a size 12 top and got into a pair of size 16 Dorothy Perkins jeans that I previously couldn't even get over my thighs! .x.x.

Well with the inlaws deciding to descend on us this weekend I am losing out 3 whole extra days to get ready for Christmas. today is really my last shopping day and all I keep thinking is THERES NO TIME TO EAT!!!

alpen lights at the ready to keep me going!

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, the taster I can't wait for but the actual seeing how much damage has been done this week I can do without. I've tried to be so on plan but its been so difficult this week, shopping, ill kids, ill myself, star week and the C word (Ch*****as)

Quite proud that my other half (who is amazingly supportive) had chip shop chips (with batter) for his lunch and yes I had a few but I feel much better that I didnt clear his plate, I didnt get my own portion and I did thoroughly enjoy the salad I had while he ate!

I have also just made some truffles for taster tomorrow and Im proud that I didnt sneak any chocolate, lick my fingers or the bowl and I havent drowned myself in the mulled wine... yet.

Think Im just a bit fed up with everything at the minute, I hate the stress of christmas, trying to find the perfect presents etc, my partner is an incredible gift giver and I never think my gifts to him are any good. any way wah-wah woe is me. Build a bridge and get over it, only a week to go and then I get to run into the freezing cold north sea for my sons charity ^_^

Getting ready for SW this morning I was already thinking of my laundry list of reasons why I had put weight on.

Got there and weighed in 4.5 OFF!! I couldnt bloody believe it! Then I got told I got my 5 1/2 stone award. There was squealing and jumping. Cannot believe that I have come this far. 5 pounds and I will be at my second interim target. We had THE most fabulous taster morning, has anyone tried the SW baileys, mulled wine or 1 syn truffles? all GORGEOUS!! (i even double then triple checked them just to be sure ^_^) My amazing consultant even had a little present for me. I won 2 party games and then the group was very generous in sponsoring me in the boxing day dip for my sons charity.

All in all an absolutely wonderful morning that has restored my love of SW and even just made me feel calmer and happier in general, taking that time out from think about presents and christmas, just to relax, was just what I needed.

.x.x.x.

Subbing to your diary for some inspiration! :)

And just seen the pictures, my goodness what a difference, you look phenomenal! So pretty and your skin is flawless!
X

Ah jeez thank you ^_^ its all make up really though haha

The 1 syn truffles are to make 40 1 tub of quark 4 sachets of options indulgence hot chocolate (any flavour), 100g of melted chocolate (I prefer to use a high quality dark choc but you can use what you like, even just chocolate chips) and chocolate sprinkles to decorate.

Melt the chocolate in a microwave (check around every 20 seconds so it doesnt burn)
Meanwhile beat your quark in a bowl until its smooth.
Add the melted choc to the quark and mix well.
Add in the options and mix well (this can be a little difficult)
Make into small blobs and pop onto some grease proof paper then put in the fridge for 20 minutes. Dont make them too big as they are quite sickly.
Take out of the fridge, roll each blob into a ball in the palm of your hands and then roll in the sprinkles.
I then put mine in tiny little cupcake cases I found in the pound shop so the sprinkles didnt go everywhere.
Pop in a tub and store in the fridge, they do go quite soft if theyre left out to sit so keep them in the fridge until you need them.

And Enjoy ^_^

Well the in laws are here and so far not so bad.

I persuaded them that I didnt mind making a curry instead of ordering one in so I was in control of the syns there, I did partake in the store bought bhaji (couldnt be bothered to make SW for me just to have 1) but I didnt have the naan bread and I stopped eating the rice when I was full. I did indulge in a small homemade biscuit, Baileys, and a cheeky rum so probably just over my syns but it couldve been so much worse just by ordering a curry.

I was annoyed that I kind of forgot what fruit was to snack on though. Today should be much better food wise, we're having a christmas dinner, cooked by me so it will all be slimming world friendly.

Ah crap just remembered the onion ring crisps I ate before bed :cry: I didnt even want or like them! Think that is the danger of tidying the nibbles away after having a drink, some of them fall in your mouth. Although really I did well not to have more, there was a tray with 3 types of pringles, biscuits, 3 types of nuts, popcorn, pepperamis, onion rings, sensations and bombay mix! The in laws are big snackers and biscuit with your cuppa type people so I knew this visit was going to be difficult. I also left the muffin that wouldve been mine from the 4 pack and had a satsuma instead.

Just realised that losing 5lb this week took me to 201lb. I am now DYING to get in the 100's! I compare my weight to the UFC weight classes (so I can compare the size of the guys against each other) When I started I would have been Super heavy weight (which they dont even have a division for in UFC because they think its too big!) and now I am walking around at light heavy but if I was a fighter I would be cutting to middle weight! ME, MIDDLE WEIGHT!! CRAZY!!!

I can definitely see my attitude towards food changing and kind of naturally leaving things rather than it being a battle with myself. Alcohol is my main weakness now I think, I don't usually drink much with having the 2 kiddywinks but I will admit to drinking more when the inlaws stay because I can take advantage of them being here and have a lie in or they can take the kids out haha.

.x.x.

AAAAAnd theyre gone. THANK GOD!!!

I would hate to jump on some scales right now. Its been so hectic and crazy 3 meals a day and healthy snacks have not been had. I have enjoyed plenty of wine and *ahem* a few pringles. Not one bit of chocolate or biscuit has passed my lips though (which is a miracle with them here!) I even sent them home with some sweets and things that we had been given.

Christmas dinner was cooked, packed with veggies, roasties and parsnips done with fry light. I did have a small piece of crispy chicken skin (tsktsk) but I made the gravy without any of the meat juices and I had a satsuma for dessert while they all had toffee pavlova with extra toffee sauce and squirty cream. I did drink half a bottle of bucks fizz though haha.

Hopefully that is my danger area gone now, Christmas should be quite easy I think now, no temptations other than alcohol. An afternoon meet up with my best who live on the other side of the country and I only get to see once in a blue moon and the chinese food tomorrow night. I have decided not to order a meal and instead Im going to have a small meal earlier and then just have a small piece of other peoples food.

kind of just want it to be over with now, from a food point of view and get back to normal. I have a weigh in on friday which seems really unfair haha but Im actually quite curious to see what has happened since the last one.x.x.

Subbing cos you've done fantastic and I wanna pinch your good ideas lol ;) xx

I wanna pinch your good ideas lol ;) xx

Dont think I've had one of those in a while haha>

I can't believe its 6am and Im thinking hmmm I wonder if i can get a gym session in today, despite being ridiculously busy. Its been a while since I was last there with the kids being ill and I am really missing it. New Year I definitely have to commit to going more often, its not that I don't enjoy it, its just not always a priority and it needs to be. I need to tone up all of my extremely wobbly and flabby buts and start training for the great north run. OOOO I need new trainers actually, fantastic, an excuse to go shopping ^_^

Shop shop shop shop shopping La la la (I am singing lol)
Any excuse right :p
I'm not a lover of shopping mostly cos nothing fits or looks right, does that change? I think my bank balance would hope no but my wardrobe would like more than 10 items in it hehe x

ANY excuse to shop!

Though trainers has to be one of the worst to shop for, my criteria is are they black and do they fit haha.

It totally changes. Now I can fit in to a 14 instead of a 24 I can go into any shop on the high street and fit in the clothes. Being able to nip into primark and raid the sales is awesome!

I used to wear the same few bits of clothes but now I'm getting a bigger variety, Jeans and t shirts are officially back in my wardrobe! I haven't worn them in 4 years because I thought they looked so awful. I love skater dresses and leggings so I have an abundance of them and it hasn't broken the bank. I've found some plain grey and black ones that cost £5 and then have different coloured and patterned little crop tops with long sleeves to go over them that cost £1.50 each and it makes it into a whole different dress with each top.

Its so nice to be getting my identity back with my clothes and enjoying wearing them rather than just settling for what fits. I have a very....unique dress sense haha. I've even found that I enjoy accessorising again now and doing my hair and make up. Unfortunately this means I can take ages to get ready haha.
.x.x.x.

Ah thank You ^_^

SO Christmas Day is almost over with and it has been a breeze, food wise. Otherwise it has been bedlam, our house is over run with gifts (and their blummin packaging) and I was spoilt, though still no ring hahaha (I actually really dislike the idea of being proposed to on holidays and birthdays) My little Daisy was a bit under the weather bless her little cottons though, partner wasn't too grand either so it was an... interesting day.

Had a roll (hexb) with some sausage in for brunch along with snacking on bananas and satsumas throughout the morning.
Christmas dinner was honey roast parsnips (1/2 syn) roast potatoes, red cabbage, carrots, peas, sprouts and chicken. Had piles of the veg and less of the free foods. 2 very small glass of wine (topped up with coke) and no dessert as I was too full. My hex a has gone into the million cups of tea I seem to have had today. I allowed for more syns to be used on my lunch so I think I may have a sneaky something to snack on for supper before bed (just checked the time and didnt realise how late it is!, maybe not!)

My christmas eve wasnt as much of a blowout as expected either 1 large glass of wine, a gorgeous SF salad before the chinese food was ordered and then just picked a little from other peoples dishes. It was super duper tasty but I felt much better knowing I had stuck to my own crazy little plan.

Quite looking forward to WI on friday (THAT never happens) even if I dont lose I'm so curious to see what has happened with my weight.

Tomorrow will be mostly spent in the house, just nipping out to jump in the north sea at lunch time and then its home, hot chocolate and fleecey blankets!

.x.x.x.

Back