Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Thank you ^_^

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :new_year:

Hope everyone had a fab night, I cant believe I missed the bells because both kids decided to wake up with 20 seconds left on the countdown! suppose it just shows how Im going to spend the rest of my year haha. lLckily they did both go straight back to sleep, I blame the fireworks waking them up.

I was so so happy that I stayed on plan 100% especially last night. Made a huge buffet that wasnt all SW friendly. I did mozarella sticks and garlic mushrooms and allowed myself to have a couple of each as I love them. Other than that I stuck to 'my side' of the table haha. I didnt even have a drink! I stuck to having sparkling water with cordial out of a wine glass lol.

There is plenty left to be taking to my aunties house for new year buffet dinner, so I know I can stay on track today. Got a chicken casserole planned for tea too yumyum!

Definitely starting this year as I mean to go on, not promising a new me, because quite frankly Im rather fond of myself. I would just like to be a smaller me, which means a happier and healthier me. My goal for this year is to train properly for the great north run later in the year (I've never done it before and I am not a runner but Im doing it for my sons charity so it really is the best incentive) I would also like to learn to drive so we can go visit our family who live in scotland and liverpool.

My last goal is to raise more for my sons charity than last year, from September to New year we raised £1624 which will all be given to the hospital that saved Charlies life twice after having heart failure. They are aiming to raise £2000 to build a new play room to help childrens recovery so knowing we have raised almost all of that on our own makes me very proud. I dont think any amount would ever pay them back for what they've given me though, especially knowing that he will need heart surgery again one day.

SO I hope everyone had a fab NYE, however you celebrated. Here's to 2014, crikey knows what it will bring!

.x.x.x.

I love the "rather fond of myself" bit hehe :D have a fabby day chicken xx

1 syn Chocolate truffle recipe- posting it here so I dont have to keep searching for it :peep:

to make 40

1 tub of quark
100g chocolate
3 options indulgence (any flavour or your hot chocolate of choice)
sweetner (optional)
chocolate sprinkles to decorate (optional)

melt the chocolate in the microwave, do this in 20 second bursts so it doesnt burn or go icky.
meanwhile beat the quark until smooth and creamy, add sweetner at this point if thats how you roll, a couple of teaspoons would do.
Add the chocolate to the quark along with options and mix together thoroughly.

Spoon little blobs onto some greaseproof paper and pop in the fridge for 20 minutes.
take them out and roll each one into a ball in the palm of your hands, then roll in the chocolate sprinkles, or the coating of your choice (please remember to adjust your syns accordingly)
Pop them into itty bitty cake cases. This makes them easier to store and allows you to chuck them back without getting icky fingers ;)

Scoff the lot!

Please dont scoff the lot, its 40 delicious syns and Im pretty sure you would be poorly.

.x.x.x.

Ooh that sounds yummy. Much respect for you staying on plan - I was very merrily off plan last night but don't feel much like eating anything extra today. So far, so good!

I'm doing the dryathlon this month so hopefully that'll help my weight loss!

You're braver than me doing the dryathalon, with 2 young kids sometimes wine is a necessity haha.

I made some of the truffles using the cherry flavoured options indulgence and oh my days they were AMAZING! took them to a family gathering where nobody else id doing SW and they all loved them and thought they were naughty. I was quite smug I must say haha.

Went slightly off my plan today as there was unexpected cheesecake and there is only so much a fat lass can say no to :gimi:

I had the smallest glass of wine to cheers with though, steered clear of the naughty things, had lots of veggies (same goes for tea tonight) I would say Im about on track for syn usage today, but I havent had my hexb, maybe have a cheeky alpen light in bed :rolleyes:

Not really looking forward to WI on friday but I am looking forward to getting all these food related holidays out the way (and the blummin tree taken down!!)

.x.x.x.

URGH I feel ROTTEN today.

If I dont go to the loo by the time WI tomorrow Im getting weighed on saturday instead and giving myself an extra day to 'drop' a few lbs!

Had quite a late breakfast, weetabix with a banananananana and loads of berries (and a truffle from the fridge while I was getting the milk lol 1 syn!). so going to have a SW mini quiche and some satsumas before heading out to do a whole load of shopping (my kind of body magic!)

Got some leftover chicken casserole for tea tonight, really looking forward to that and its packed with veggies.

Shopping success- 3 dresses, leggings, sparkly socks and 2 skirts ^_^

Low syn day has went very well, Ive had the truffle this morning, half a jacobs cracker (thanks to Daisy) and 2 pringles. Managed to resist homemade christmas cake AND dark chocolate kit kats when we had family over for a cuppa (I did have a pile of grapes that I shared with Daisy) Casserole for tea was the tastiest thing ever, even added extra cabbage because it was in the fridge and tickling my fancy.

However, Now Im tired and curled up on the sofa and thinking of all the chocolate/crisps/nuts/biscuits that are in the house and how yummy pizza is, I mean really I LOOOVE pizza. Im even already thinking I might get one to have tomorrow after WI (I dont usually have "off" days just because I can after WI) I'll see what the scales say first I think and then might get a little one, just to get it out of mys system.

For now Im going to grab another truffle and head to bed to *OOO hot chocolate! How did I forget that such delights exist! NOW Im going to head to bed, with a hot chocolate and read my new book that I got from santa. It came out just after my birthday in July and Ive been waiting this long to read it!

Ooh shopping :) those truffles sound lush I really should try them.
I would advise a little pizza Hun, just to get it out of your system, or you could make your own and do it on plan? I know a few people make there's and say they are yummy xx

Im not going to lie to you, the truffles will change your life haha.

I usually do make my own pizza using gammon as a base and I love it but I just dont think its going to cut it. I want a big, doughy, meat and cheese packed heart attack in a box. So I can eat 1 slice and feel sick haha. Ive just planned to go out for a healthy lunch tomorrow so hopefully that might put me off. If not (and depending how disgusted I am with what the scales say) Ill just order a pizza, scoff it, build a bridge and get over it. "One meal does not a week ruin" (unless you keep half for cold breakfast the next day ;) ) .x.x.

me and my boyfriend always get a take away after weigh day, and its always pizza for me, a 7inch london pizza mmmmm! xxx

Betty x

The truffles Hun is it baking chocolate or eating choc? I have the former and how many grams is the quark you used as everytime I've bought it, it's different weights x

I used eating chocolate, but it was asdas extra special and had quite a high cocoa content, but i think anything would do, the original recipe calls for chocolate drops which is baking chocolate.

The original recipe is for 50g of chocolate use 112g quark I think, but I just threw the whole tub in for my 100g chocolate.x.x.

2lb off :D

so pleased it wasnt a gain! back on track to get my interim target (6stone) 5 lb to go. However after my celebratory meal its probably more like 15 haha

Took little legs with me today, so kind of missed half of image therapy, luckily it was kind of a new member talk all over again as there was 12 new members and it was our consultants official take over of the group. It all got a bit emotional but luckily there was the raffle to lighten the mood again haha. We didnt even have a SOW this week as nobody lost 2 weeks in a row they were all 1 week loser, gain or maintain so it really does help to know you arent the only one :)

Think Im going to carry on my celebrations tonight, not going daft but having a glass of wine and maybe a few chocolates. I have the house to myself and plan on taking the tree etc down before watching Silent Witness, so a drink might be necessary.

Cant wait for our routine to go back to normal next week, nursery, gym, toddler groups, normal eating. Well thats until my friend comes to stay while he looks for somewhere to live (hes moving over from Ireland).x.x.x.

I had to have a little "aww" at the nickname little legs!

Bloomin' hell only 5lbs away from 6 stone, you must be walking on air!!

Wow well done. That is excellent. Your loss is admirable. Enjoy your celebration. I am looking forward to going back to normal routine next week.

thank yoo :)

Im really quite chuffed with it, aiming for a loss every week this month, even the smallest loss would be awesome. 4 more weighs to lose 5 lb, Ive done that in a week before so it SHOULD be achievable if I check myself before I wreck myself (she says after scoffing a handful of pringles hahahahaha) .x.x.

thank yoo :)

Im really quite chuffed with it, aiming for a loss every week this month, even the smallest loss would be awesome. 4 more weighs to lose 5 lb, Ive done that in a week before so it SHOULD be achievable if I check myself before I wreck myself (she says after scoffing a handful of pringles hahahahaha) .x.x.

Yes, but Pringles are the devils work, sent to torment and tempt us, therefore they are clearly someone elses fault and shall not be counted!

and they're salt and vinegar flavour, urgh, definitely no sour cream or cheesey.

I am going to have the cheek to fill up on SW friendly food before I eat any more junk. Hopefully it will mean I physically cant eat much more tonight haha.x.x.

Back