Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Well what a surprise my plans ended up changing.

Had a delightful brunch of syn free sausage, bacon (all fat removed), a little scrambled egg, spinach and cherry tomatoes.
Ran in to the sea (like you do!) then warmed up again with a small cup of hot chocolate (1 syn)
I was then invited to my cousins house for a late lunch with her family. These are usually never ending wine cake and cheese filled events that end with everyone asleep on the sofas.
Today I didnt have a single drop of alcohol, had some bubble and squeak (syn free, I asked how everything was cooked) gammon and turkey, all skin and fat removed, salad, and a tiny squeeze of lighter than light mayo. No cake (of which there was 4 different types!) sweets, cheeses or anything. Was rather proud of myself.

Im still quite full from it all so tea for me tonight will be a small glass of wine (because it would be rude not to finish the bottle that has been opened for guests) some cheese and either crackers if I have some or if not an alpen light bar. I might also have a few crisps, just because I can, being so well under my syn allowance.

WI tomorrow so fingers crossed not too much, if any, damage has been done.

Also, the boxing day dip was an awesome experience. If you told me last year I would be taking part I would have laughed at you. But there I was, like a lunatic, we raised over £400 for our charity too so it was DEFINITELY worth it :D

.x.x.x.

I am completely new to this. Can you tell me how many syns there are in Lighter than Light mayo? Thank you

I have a feeling it's half a syn for a tablespoon, but that could just be the husband fibbing as I don't like it But defo no more than 1 syn.

Fantastic day again chick, did you struggle or is it more like an average days eating now? And eating rubbish is just a distant memory?
I hope that made sense, I don't usually lol x

I am completely new to this. Can you tell me how many syns there are in Lighter than Light mayo? Thank you
yep its 1/2 syn per level tbsp on all plans :)

Its definitely getting to be more of just an average days eating, of course christmas is a little harder, there are more things to say no to and its such an easy excuse to say "oh its christmas" no offence to anyone who does this. Just I've worked too bloody hard to waste it on silly food.

Honestly if I was to binge and the same amount of snack foods that I used to I would be ill. crisps is my major downfall and could eat a tube of pringles or big bag of onion rings/ bacon rashers or sensations all to myself AND THEN SOME! But now I can eat 4 pringles and walk away happy and leave it. Its true you CAN pop and stop! I don't live in a straight jacket, I do let myself eat chocolate or crisps, or have wine, I just don't go ott. I do however always have a word with myself when I reach for snacks. Why am I eating? Am I hungry? Am I really just thirsty? Am I bored? If I am hungry would a banana/satsuma/ham/something else SW fill me up more?

I think my consultant may have brain washed me haha, I have NEVER been this focused!

.x.x.

Sorry for the questions, I have a gazillion but trying my hardest to not ask too many lol :p x

haha its ok ask away, I don't mind. Though I am on the wine so crikey knows what I'll come out with haha.x.

UUUUUUUUUUUURGH!

I am SO p*ssed off with myself. 2lbs on. really? REALLY?!?! I know thats from when his parents were here but I was hoping that being good the remainder of the week would have evened me out to a STS. But no. 2lb ON.

Now I think Im coming down with the cold the kids have had and Im annoyed and just want to comfort eat. Trying my best not to but almost thinking if I do it and get it out of the way today I can success express the rest of the week. Going to be living on bloody soup and scan bran.

Absolutely effing miserable.

UUUUUUUUUUUURGH!

I am SO p*ssed off with myself. 2lbs on. really? REALLY?!?! I know thats from when his parents were here but I was hoping that being good the remainder of the week would have evened me out to a STS. But no. 2lb ON.

Now I think Im coming down with the cold the kids have had and Im annoyed and just want to comfort eat. Trying my best not to but almost thinking if I do it and get it out of the way today I can success express the rest of the week. Going to be living on bloody soup and scan bran.

Absolutely effing miserable.

Oh crappola! No wonder you're miserable Hun especially after how good you have been :( :bighug: xx

Thank you love.

Not that I deserve it. I have been a proper pig today so now Im even more annoyed with myself.

I had pie for tea. PIE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I did leave some of the pastry and it was only on the top, it didnt have the bottom case type bit. but still, it was pie. served with a little bit of smash a pile of sprouts, carrots and a mound of red cabbage. (anyone else still trying to get rid of christmas day leftovers? lol)

Then I hate half a christmas tree chocolate (thanks to my little girl, honest)

THEN (yes theres a then) I ate 2 COUNT THEM 2!!! lavender shortbread biscuits (I usually wouldnt have been fussed but my cousin made them especially for me)

AND (yes theres an AND too!) Ive brought the fancy-pants tiramisu biscuits through from the kitchen with me.

May aswell put my feet up and paint my trotters now!

Think I need a bloody good slap.

I had pie boxing day too, I'm not even v keen on pastry. My day yesterday was fine apart from 3.5 pints of cider!

Think most of us are still 'on holiday'. You're not a pig at all just eating yummy food.

I'm not going to lie, the pie was bloody gorgeous haha. My family brings me one down from scotland with them whenever they visit, they are one of the best things EVER. (so glad they don't visit too often! haha)

Today I have been much more focused. I was up and out early 8:30 me and little legs were out at the shops and didnt get back until after 1. I had bananas and satsumas but no real food, tsk tsk.

We did stop for coffee but I made sure to go to where I like, and they know me so they get skimmed milk in.

The kids are staying out tonight (is that a blue moon I can see?) so I may go out for me tea but if I do I will probably be having steak and veggies, so thats fine for SW and I will just syn any wine I have (you better believe I'm having a drink!)

I've semi-planned my week out, I know which meals I want to have but havent limited myself to which day I will have it. Going to cook some quiche to have with salad and soup to have for lunches, so even if last minute plans are made its just there to grab quickly, no excuses. Im also going to try eating a bunch of scan bran (probably in syn free cake form) this week. Feel like I need a good detox and clean out if you know what I mean lol.

I think Im 7lbs away from my interim target now and if Im not SUBSTANTIALLY closer to it this time next week I will be gutted. I refuse to gain this month (the only time I will be lenient with this is if I end up in hospital with Charlie)

We have a friend coming to stay with us for a while and I need to get back on 100% and back to planning/preparing properly so Im not tempted to make excuses. I know this plan works, I love this plan, but sometimes I could be convinced Pizza is the answer.

I had chips :banghead:
Seriously don't know what is wrong with me. The rest of the meal was SW friendly but not the bloody chips. urgh. they were quite nice mind, proud (and amazed) I didnt eat all of them haha. Im now enjoying a glass of wine while the rugrats are away. Instead of chocolate or crisps I've had 2 satsumas. Somehow I don't think its going to help the damage Ive already done.

Also planning a night out for sometime soon with my friend who lives in a galaxy far far away. This will mean an infinte amount of booze but luckily lots of dancing so hopefully the body magic will ease the syns haha. Im not going if I don't have my 6 stone award though. fat girls don't get tequila! haha

.x.x.

A) PIE!! i loooove pie :p
B) Fat girls don't get tequila made me spit out my tea :D

I'm gonna attempt a scan bran cake today and see what all the fuss is about lol Hope you have a better day today chicken :) xx

wow you have achieved amazing results in such short time. Love your before and after pictures.
Thank You ^_^

Feeling much better about my food choices. Keeping a food diary too so I can't lie to myself and so I know what I've had.
Had a warm tuna uber salad for lunch the last 2 days and it was lovely. Also had a spiced scan bran cake yesterday that was lovely but just sat in my stomach and made me feel very bloated and heavy, need to get that moved before WI!!

Im hoping for a day walking around the shops tomorrow with my mum and auntie who is visiting from london, its the best body magic ^_^

Already have New Years Eve planned too. With having 2 young 'uns going to parties isnt a priority so instead I'm doing a SW buffet, having a few people visiting, a little bit to drink (no joy in drinking too much when you're being woke up at 5am by 2 little monsters.)
What doesnt get eaten will be taken to my grans or mums (wherever we end up having New Years dinner) so even my dinner the next day should be ok.

Really trying to Success Express my way to 6 stone but it will be nothing short of a miracle if I lose more than 2lb this week.

Unfortunately I have found that the fabulous bakin boys choc orange mini muffins are only 2 1/2 syns each, not too bad I think (havent eaten one yet like haha)

.x.x.x.

Thank You ^_^

Feeling much better about my food choices. Keeping a food diary too so I can't lie to myself and so I know what I've had.
Had a warm tuna uber salad for lunch the last 2 days and it was lovely. Also had a spiced scan bran cake yesterday that was lovely but just sat in my stomach and made me feel very bloated and heavy, need to get that moved before WI!!

Im hoping for a day walking around the shops tomorrow with my mum and auntie who is visiting from london, its the best body magic ^_^

Already have New Years Eve planned too. With having 2 young 'uns going to parties isnt a priority so instead I'm doing a SW buffet, having a few people visiting, a little bit to drink (no joy in drinking too much when you're being woke up at 5am by 2 little monsters.)
What doesnt get eaten will be taken to my grans or mums (wherever we end up having New Years dinner) so even my dinner the next day should be ok.

Really trying to Success Express my way to 6 stone but it will be nothing short of a miracle if I lose more than 2lb this week.

Unfortunately I have found that the fabulous bakin boys choc orange mini muffins are only 2 1/2 syns each, not too bad I think (havent eaten one yet like haha)

.x.x.x.

Ooh see proper cake! If they are yummy and have willpower (I don't) one would be enough! :)

I'm envious of your wine consumption, I've never found one I like and I don't like beer or cider so I never normally get to just chill with a nice drink x

I'm envious of your wine consumption, I've never found one I like and I don't like beer or cider so I never normally get to just chill with a nice drink x

My problem is I don't think I've found a red wine I DONT like haha.

WELL

Yesterday was going so well.

Breakfast- grapes, bananas, satsumas and coffee
Lunch- warm tuna salad with loads of veggies.
Tea- 2 alpen lights and over a bottle of wine.

Yeah thats how to do it.

Was on track to have a nice SW tea until I had a blazing row and needed to get out of the house. Needed a drink and it was cheaper for the bottle than it was for 2 glasses so it made sense. Terrible behaviour and Im paying for it with a hangover now. I havent been out for a drink in an age and it was a great night, just what I needed so Im not going to sweat the syns. Going to stick on SE plan today and no booze tonight. still hoping for a loss this week but not looking likely.

.x.x.x.

Back