Step 1 Sole Source Foo Fan's 30lbs to lose diary!

Thanks Mel - still a long way to go - will take next picture after I've lost another stone.
------------
Went back to the gym yesterday - jogged 2k on the treadmill
5k on the bike and done some weight machines
(done the same routine again this morning)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 5 - Xmas week off plan
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

That's impressive. Are you able to gym it on work days?

I'm more likely to go before work Mel - I never finish work on time - was still in the office gone 7pm twice last week....

I've arrange to go Tuesday after work with my bro - so I'll try and use that as an excuse to finish on time lol

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

I'm more likely to go before work Mel - I never finish work on time - was still in the office gone 7pm twice last week....

I've arrange to go Tuesday after work with my bro - so I'll try and use that as an excuse to finish on time lol

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

It's nice you have family so close. You need to get out at a decent hour -- good to have reasons.

I live with my brother and his husband Mel - they are both good at keeping an eye on me and helping me stick to the diet...
Although my bro is trying to put on 2st !! Wish I had that problem lol

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

I live with my brother and his husband Mel - they are both good at keeping an eye on me and helping me stick to the diet...
Although my bro is trying to put on 2st !! Wish I had that problem lol

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

MEN!!! My husband lost 3 pounds tis week hardly even trying.

Hey Sarah,
Just catching up on your diary...wow! I don't get on here too often , sorry I've missed your marvellous progress hun! You are doing so brilliantly well done you! I need some of your determination please ;)
Love your goals for 2014 too, taking some time for yourself is a good plan. :)

So pleased you're doing so well, you've given me inspiration to try harder to get back to my goal!

:D
Ketosis here I come! ;)
X

MEN!!! My husband lost 3 pounds tis week hardly even trying.

Frustrating isn't it Mel lol :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Hey Sarah,
Just catching up on your diary...wow! I don't get on here too often , sorry I've missed your marvellous progress hun! You are doing so brilliantly well done you! I need some of your determination please ;)
Love your goals for 2014 too, taking some time for yourself is a good plan. :)

So pleased you're doing so well, you've given me inspiration to try harder to get back to my goal!

:D
Ketosis here I come! ;)
X

Hi Lesley,
I'm not on here as much as I used to - just update my diary because it's somewhere to write down my ramblings :)

Are you doing SS again? You were a big inspiration to me when I first started CWP in Cardiff - I have no doubt you will get to goal again!

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Feeling happy with myself today - was very tried (as always) after work and could have easily not gone to the gym....
Anyway went to the gym after work and beat my 3k time and did it with out stopping!

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Frustrating isn't it Mel lol :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb
Yes. Especially since I fix all his meals.

Feeling happy with myself today - was very tried (as always) after work and could have easily not gone to the gym....
Anyway went to the gym after work and beat my 3k time and did it with out stopping!

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

A sure sign you're improving your fitness level.

Hi Lesley,
I'm not on here as much as I used to - just update my diary because it's somewhere to write down my ramblings :)

Are you doing SS again? You were a big inspiration to me when I first started CWP in Cardiff - I have no doubt you will get to goal again!

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb
Thanks hun, that's lovely of you :)
I'm doing step 2, trying to get back there, 1 st should do nicely, so not rushing it, just going to keep going til it's off :)
Seems like such a long time ago now hun, I've been a cwpc for nearly 5 years now...wow that's flown by! Managed to maintain quite well but over the last year or so it's creeping, I'm blaming giving up the fags ;) nothing to do with eating too much and not shifting my lazy arse to the gym of course. ;) :D haha!
Keep up the fab work hun :)
X

Morning Foo!

I hope you have a fab day at work and managed workout this morning!

Thanks hun, that's lovely of you :)
I'm doing step 2, trying to get back there, 1 st should do nicely, so not rushing it, just going to keep going til it's off :)
Seems like such a long time ago now hun, I've been a cwpc for nearly 5 years now...wow that's flown by! Managed to maintain quite well but over the last year or so it's creeping, I'm blaming giving up the fags ;) nothing to do with eating too much and not shifting my lazy arse to the gym of course. ;) :D haha!
Keep up the fab work hun :)
X

Lelly, can't you use your kids game console or a DVD to work out home. I think I've done this in the past!

Happy five years!!! That means you've been maintaining for five years! Total role model.

And, giving up the fags does slow your metabolism. There been some posts about "fat burning water" on FB. I shared the one Chelle recommended. I can send it in a message to you both, if you want.

Last edited:
Lelly, can't you use your kids game console or a DVD to work out home. I think I've done this in the past!

Happy five years!!! That means you've been maintaining for five years! Total role model.

And, giving up the fags does slow your metabolism. There been some posts about "fat burning water" on FB. I shared Tge one Chelle recommended. I can send it in a message to you both, if you want.
Yes of course I could Mel and I could also run round the block, get my bike out, do the DVD I have, ... I could ...but it's the actually doing it :D ;) there's the issue, I keep telling myself soon...soon! And soon it will happen :)

Yes of course I could Mel and I could also run round the block, get my bike out, do the DVD I have, ... I could ...but it's the actually doing it :D ;) there's the issue, I keep telling myself soon...soon! And soon it will happen :)

Lelly,

I challenge you to do some fitness tomorrow. It can be 10 minutes of hula hooping -- but just start!

Just a quick post - went to the gym before work this morning - just done 2k on treadmill and 10mins on bike... Then went to Zumba this evening.

Did have some chicken at lunch because I was doing so my exercise today...

Next weight in Saturday - hope the gym has not effected the scales!!

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Awesome Fitness! How was the Zumba.

Zumba was fun Mel - quiet funny going with my brother and his partner - they were the only men in the class lol But we're going back next week...

Body pump tomorrow :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Zumba was fun Mel - quiet funny going with my brother and his partner - they were the only men in the class lol But we're going back next week...

Body pump tomorrow :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

You're really doing fab with the Fitness!

Body pump was hard this morning!

Weigh in was later than usual this week so I'd drank water etc.. So -1lb this week..

Will update my measurements later as I've lost a bit from my waist and legs this week :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Body pump was hard this morning!

Weigh in was later than usual this week so I'd drank water etc.. So -1lb this week..

Will update my measurements later as I've lost a bit from my waist and legs this week :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

A pound is still very good. Congrats on surviving body pump!

Back