Fresh start diary

Hey diary!

Last night shift yahoooooo! On a different ward tonight though so not sure what the situation is with heating food up etc so gonna have to take a proper break to go down to my ward and microwave my stuff lol. Can't wait to be finished!
Got a nice weekend planned, we're off into town tomorrow to meet the in-laws for a meal (SW friendly) and Sunday I'm cooking a roast and having a nice chilled day.

EE

2am - paprika pork & rice

6am- fruit salad

7pm- chicken fajitas (A&B)

Snacks/syns
Mint kitkat chunky 12.5 syns

Morning diary!

Back in the land of the living yay! Went to bed straight from work but really couldn't sleep so just got up and watched Made In Chelsea on catch up while my OH was doing a bit of extra work for the neighbour. Had breakfast and now typically I'm sleepy! Off for an hour's snooze then will be getting ready for meal tonight,

EE day

2am - chicken curry & rice

6am - fruit salad

10am- bacon sandwich (A&B)

1pm- pasta n sauce and pomegranate

7pm- Fazenda! Basically salad and meat cuts, will count full 15 syns for this as will have a glass of wine and the rest to cover any oil etc

Morning diary,

Last night at Fazenda was amazing but I ate far too much meat! Think I was within 15 syns as only issues were a few olives, any sneaky oil and the pork had a honey coating but literally had a tiny bit.
Am so tired today, the nights have caught up with me but I'm resisting a nap as I won't sleep tonight but keeping my eyes open is so hard!

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Roast slow cooked chicken, oxo roast potatoes, parsnips, broccoli & carrot & swede.

Snacks
Cart d'or cherry (10 syns)

Morning diary

Slept horrendously again last night :-( OH's snoring woke me up at 3.45 and I've been awake since. Stupid late shift today as well so really long day. Might try and have a little snooze for an hour now.

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Chicken, pasta & salad

Tea
Paprika pork & noodles

Snacks
Fruit salad
Mugshot
Crunchie (9.5 syns)

Morning diary Slept horrendously again last night :-( OH's snoring woke me up at 3.45 and I've been awake since. Stupid late shift today as well so really long day. Might try and have a little snooze for an hour now. EE day Breakfast Weetabix & milk (A&B) Lunch Chicken, pasta & salad Tea Paprika pork & noodles Snacks Fruit salad Mugshot Crunchie (9.5 syns)
i hate lates! Are you a nurse?

Hello!!

Just finished work- not back in until Sunday AND its payday tomorrow so yahooooo!!
Lots of Christmas shopping and a night out in that time so I'm feeling good. Am weighing in tomorrow morning as couldn't go yesterday. Hoping for a maintain after 2 dodgy weeks and one good.

EE day

Breakfast
Fruit salad

Lunch
Pasta n sauce (1syn)

Tea
Bacon double cheeseburger, chips & spicy veg (A&B)

Hi!

Oh dear totally slept through my alarm and therefore through weigh in! Knew I'd been tired but didn't realise how tired. Am trying to find another group somewhere to get weighed this week as don't want to take another holiday!

EE day

Brunch
Sausage & cheese roll (A&B & 1syn)

Tea
Chicken curry & rice with naan bread (8syns)

Snacks
Fruit salad
2 mikado sticks (1syn)

10 syns in total

Last edited:
Morning diary!

Didn't have time to post yesterday as went Xmas shopping with my mum which took 7 hours! I was so achy and sore after from all the bags and walking around constantly! On the plus side I'm pretty much done short of a couple of annoying bits like cards etc.
My dad came up in the evening and we all went to Harvester for tea. Definitely wasn't a SW angel but not a devil either lol. Had 4 battered prawns but other than that nothing synned so am counting 15 for the day to cover me.
Yesterday's EE was...

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk

Lunch
Turkey & ham subway salad

Tea
Harvester (15 syns)

Today I'm taking the parents to the wedding venue for a walk round (body magic!) then my best friend is coming round for tea then we're going out. Syns will be ridiculous tonight no doubt- I always plan to stick to vodka and diet mixers but as I get a bit tipsy I lose my SW mojo and have whatever takes my fancy! Food will be 100% today and syn free. Straight back on it tomorrow.

Green Day

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce, pineapple

Tea
Wrap pizza and wedges (A&B)

Hey diary!

Well yesterday was a complete hungover haze! Don't even want to think about the syns lol.
Back to normal today even if I am doing a 15 hour shift :-(
Put my tree up yesterday so the house is all festive looking and cosy. Yay! Can't wait to get home put my tree lights on and eat my advent calendar ha ha!

EE day

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Pasta bolognese

Snacks
Cheese sticks (HEX A)
Pineapple
Tropical fruit salad
Advent calendar chocolate (1 syn)
Daim bar (7.5 syns)

Hey!

Oh dear I've been mega AWOL! Had a week of eating horrendously, literally everything bad in sight. So much for being good until Xmas lol.
Got an event-free period now until next Friday so need to stay on plan until then and just take each day as it comes.

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Pasta, chicken & salad

Tea
Spaghetti bolognese

Snacks
Fruit salad
Advent calendar chocolate (1syn)

think there must be something in the water mrs....cos i was off plan at the weekend too .
it's my birthday this week so will no doubt be off plan again if we go out this weekend....and i didn't go to class last night so not sure if i'm just going to take this month as it comes then re-join after NY or pay double fees next week...to be/have been off plan between now and then at some point?

i already knew i had too many things on this month and after being almost angelic until about nov, i'm happy to have some time off, but be on plan the days i can, and start a fresh with whatever my gain is once it's all over with.
by then, the social life will be back to non existent and all goodies and festive baking will be past!

i know we don't have to necessarily be off plan to enjoy things...but i'm ok with slacking a bit i think rather than end up resenting things if i want something but don't have it if you get what i mean?

hope all is well with you otherwise lol xx

Hello!

Well this past few weeks have seen me throw anything remotely SW out of the window. I enjoyed myself but I am well and truly sickened of all the crap! Can't wait to get back on plan and today is that day!
My goal is to be 100% until NYE night then back on it again until 11th Jan when we all go out for a meal for my birthday.

Day 1 of the 'back in the game' plan start now!

EE Day

Breakfast
Low fat quorn sausage and bacon sandwich (HEX B)

Lunch
Potato, shallot & garlic soup

Tea
Pizza topped chicken, chips & stir fried veg (A)

Syns
Lindt lindor ball - 4 syns
6 liquorice all sorts - 6 syns

hope you had a lovely xmas chick...
i've been completely off plan this week but it's starting to sicken me a bit too.
not sure when i'll be back on it properly...but i'm def feeling the impact of too much rubbish!

will need to brave the scales at one point...not been at class for a few weeks so either gonna try going it alone or will rejoin after new year...

hope you're doing really well x

hope you had a lovely xmas chick...
i've been completely off plan this week but it's starting to sicken me a bit too.
not sure when i'll be back on it properly...but i'm def feeling the impact of too much rubbish!

will need to brave the scales at one point...not been at class for a few weeks so either gonna try going it alone or will rejoin after new year...

hope you're doing really well x

Hey lovely!
I'm not sure when to brave the official group scales- I'm thinking of rejoining on my birthday which is 13th. The weekend before is the celebrations so would be a nice way to start a fresh. I'm saying to myself that as long as my meals are all on plan, that's stage one of getting back on it!
The soup I made was rank. Far too thick for my liking :-(

Hope you had a lovely Xmas and have an even better new year! Xx

Morning!

Well had a great day on plan in terms of meals but the amount of sweets/choc/cheese/booze we have in the house from presents is making it hard to stick to 100%! Just gonna have to do my best until its all gone and hope my OH crams most of it down his throat lol.

EE day

Breakfast
Bacon & quorn sausage sandwich (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Chicken & bacon risotto (A)

Hey everyone!

New year new diary. 2014- wedding weight loss diary is my new outlet- see you all there! Xx

Back