Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Wednesday
B porridge heb, honey (1) banana, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry
L roasted butternut squash, quinoa, courgette, tomatoes, capers. Cheese hea x2
D gnocchi (4) aubergines, peppers, courgette tomatoes. Cheese hea
Snacks kit Kat (5.5)
Syns 10.5

Weigh in tomorrow - eek.

Eaten more Syns this week but less than 15 each day, will be interesting how it effects weight.

Thursday

Weight in lost 3lb - that is 10lb in November, hoping for similar next month even with Xmas. Really pleased with plan so far - baby weight I think is lost now and just have to lose the weight from the first baby.

B light babybel part hea
L wholemeal roll with pickle (1) light baby bel rest of hea and egg mayo salad (1)
D gnocchi with veg incl olives and 1 teaspoon pesto (7)

Syns 9

One of those days where food was not the focus. My little boy was over excited about going away tomorrow and then looking after the baby has knackered me out. Nearly packed for our long weekend away in a little forest park, should be fun - if I ever finish packing.. Food will not be as to plan over the next few days ;)

Friday

On hols for 4 days so will be off track and tempted to go really off track but just about ok

B porridge heb honey (1), banana, blueberry, raspberries
L veg lasagna (7.5) small amount of chips (10?) Mayo (3)
D b free wrap, heb courgette, pepper, light cheese hea x2.

Syns 21.5

Saturday

B porridge, heb chocolate spread (3) banana
L b free wrap heb courgette, pepper, cheese hea 1.5
D Mexican pasta, courgettes, pepper, tomato purée, kidney beans, cheese hea 1.5

Snacks: picking tiny bit of pizza and a bit of frosting off cake (4?) satsuma x2, grapes, raw courgette and pepper

Syns 7 - will probably have kit Kat later

Walking in forest 1 hour pushing buggy. After no sleep from 3.30 with baby have been so hungry all day. A nap in the afternoon and pasta has helped :)

Sunday

B French bread banana and clementine heb and (1)
L veg panini (7.5) and chips (17.5) with salad and Mayo (4)
D Mexican pasta with cheese hea

Snacks grapes and clementines
Syns 30 - oh dear!!!!

Saturday B porridge, heb chocolate spread (3) banana L b free wrap heb courgette, pepper, cheese hea 1.5 D Mexican pasta, courgettes, pepper, tomato purée, kidney beans, cheese hea 1.5 Snacks: picking tiny bit of pizza and a bit of frosting off cake (4?) satsuma x2, grapes, raw courgette and pepper Syns 7 - will probably have kit Kat later Walking in forest 1 hour pushing buggy. After no sleep from 3.30 with baby have been so hungry all day. A nap in the afternoon and pasta has helped :)
And a kit Kat 12.5 syns

Sunday B French bread banana and clementine heb and (1) L veg panini (7.5) and chips (17.5) with salad and Mayo (4) D Mexican pasta with cheese hea Snacks grapes and clementines Syns 30 - oh dear!!!!
And popcorn 5.5 syns uh-oh

Monday

B porridge heb banana and honey (1)
L pasta, aubergine, peppers and courgette, tomatoes and tomato purée cheese hea x2
D lm red onion sausages x2, sweet potatoes, peppers and pickled onions. Brie (4) lightest Mayo (1)
Snacks grapes, satsuma light baby bel hea

Syns 6

Start 777 tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Holidays has got me off track and keep wanting more food

Tuesday
Day 1 777
B porridge heb, banana, blueberries, satsuma, honey (1)
L pasta, courgette, aubergine, pepper, tomatoes, capers. Cheese heb 1.5
D bfree wrap aubergine, pepper, courgette low fat Mayo (1/2)

Snacks 1/2 a kit Kat (3), nectarine
Syns 5.5
Water = 7 glasses
S = 5 different ones I think - but 7 portions.

I need to plan food better to fit in the s/ss did not have enough options in today. Also need to get used to the water- going to the toilet a lot!! Another good walk today:)

Wednesday
Day 2 777
B porridge heb, banana, satsuma, honey (1) blueberries
L b free wrap courgette, pepper, aubergine cheese hea, lightest Mayo (.5)
D shepherdess pie, quorn mince, kidney beans, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, courgette, tomato purée. Potato and sweet potato, milk (1)

Snacks
Brie hea, 1/2 kit Kat (3), melon

Water - 4 so far
Syns - 5.5
S foods - 9 I think

Not achieved 777 again, try again tomorrow

Thursday
Day 3 777 - failed again so may start afresh tomorrow.
B porridge heb banana, satsuma, blueberry honey (1)
L quorn lasagna (8) salad and dressing (2) not 1/3 super free but eating out.
D shepherdess pie as yesterday

Snacks Brie hea, mustard .5, mango
Syns 11.5
Speed food 8 I think
Water 4

1lb off this week - happy with that considering going away this week. Hopefully start 777 properly tomorrow and get a better loss next week - would really like to be near to 11 by Christmas x

Friday
No 777 today
B porridge heb, Apple, banana and honey (1)
L baked pot, cheese heb X1.5homemade coleslaw lightest mayo (1)
D hot dog (3) pasta with tomatoes - fresh, tinned, purée, asparagus, sugarsnap peas, courgette cheese X1.5

No snacks today - so far

Syns. 5 so far and intend to have 25gr chocolate for 6.5 total 11.5

Saturday
B choc porridge heb, options (1), banana raspberries, blueberries, blackberry
L pasta with hot dog (3) cheese hea x2
D baked pot, cottage cheese, salad leaves, tomatoes, pickled onions, courgette egg mayo (1) pickle (1.5) cheese hea

Snack tiny bit of choc (2)
Syns 8.5

Sunday

B porridge heb, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry honey (1)
L quorn and paneer (hea) brown rice, mixed veg. (3 for sauce)
D quorn burger (2) with salad, capers raw pepper and courgette, grapes, tomatoes, onion chutney (2), salad leaves, goats cheese and applewood cheese hea x2 and (5), lightest Mayo (1)

Snacks banana, tiny bit of chocolate (2)
Syns 16

Bad day - really tired, son not well - hope for some sleep tonight

Tuesday
B porridge heb, options (1) mix of berry fruit, banana.
L + d spicy quorn mince and pasta - sugar snap peas, asparagus, tomatoes, capers, aubergine. Cheese hea x3

Snacks chocolate 6 1/2
Syns 7 1/2

Another early morning think my day is destined to start between 3 and 4 every day, this week. My poor little boy has a chest infection, have antibiotics, steroids and an inhaler bless him. So little time to cook so lunch and dinner the same - probably tomorrow as well. My partner bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for all the early mornings as he has an important week at work - very beautiful and has cheered me up and x

Tuesday B porridge heb, options (1) mix of berry fruit, banana. L + d spicy quorn mince and pasta - sugar snap peas, asparagus, tomatoes, capers, aubergine. Cheese hea x3 Snacks chocolate 6 1/2 Syns 7 1/2 Another early morning think my day is destined to start between 3 and 4 every day, this week. My poor little boy has a chest infection, have antibiotics, steroids and an inhaler bless him. So little time to cook so lunch and dinner the same - probably tomorrow as well. My partner bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for all the early mornings as he has an important week at work - very beautiful and has cheered me up and x
Worryingly this was actually Monday not Tuesday def lack of sleep not good

Tuesday
B porridge heb Apple, banana, honey (1)
L pasta, veg and cheese heb X 1.5
D quorn burger (2) wholemeal roll heb (5?) onion chutney (2) light mayo (1) salad leaves, capers, shredded raw veg, grapes, Brie hea X 1.5

Snacks grapes, cherries.
Syns 11

Wednesday
B porridge heb, Apple, banana honey (1)
L pasta and chilli quorn, veg and kidney beans, cheese hea X1.5
D bfree wrap heb pepper, sugarsnap peas, courgette, quorn cheese hea 1.5. Lightest Mayo (.5)

Small amount of toast with cashew nut butter from my sons plate (3?)
Syns 4.5 may have something later

Thursday
B porridge heb, banana, berries, honey (1)
L bfree wrap heb, cheese hea 1.5 raw shredded veg light mayo (1)
D lm red onion sausages x2, swede, mushy peas, mint sauce (2)

Snacks 2 oven chips (2?) chocolate (1) cherries, popcorn (5.5)

Syns 12.5

Back