Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Friday

B porridge heb, options (1) banana, blueberry, blackberry
L sausage (lm red onion) sandwich, bread heb and swede, cheese hea X1.5. BBQ sauce (1)
D gnocchi (4) cheese hea X1.5, aubergine, courgette, pepper, capers, olives (1), tomatoes and purée

Syns 7

Saturday
B sausage sandwich. Lm red onion sausage x2, wholemeal bread heb Brownsauce (1)
L gnocchi with veg (4) cheese hea x2
D egg mayo salad (1), grapes, capers, salad leaves, goats cheese hea x2 onion marmalade (2)
Syns 8

Sunday

B porridge heb. Berries, banana, honey (1)

L quorn burger (2) cheese hea .5, bread heb, brown sauce (1)

D paneer curry, cauliflower, potato, coconut powder (2) carrots, onion, green beans paneer hea 1.5, rice

Snacks pops (4.5) cherries, small bit choc biscuit cake (5?)

Syns 15.5

After a week of the plague in the household, the menfolk are starting to feel better and me and the baby are still not well. At least my son can go to the childminder in the morning and go to his Christmas party and i will only have one to care for bless her. Hopefully a better week next week x

Monday

B porridge, heb blackberries bananas and honey (1)
L pasta hotdogs (3) tomato purée, roasted cauliflower and broccoli, cheese hea x2
D salad leaves, egg mayo (1) cheese hea, pickle (2) beetroot, grapes

Syns 7

Tuesday
B Alpen light x2 heb
L pasta quorn hotdog (3), cheese hea X1.5, roasted cauliflower and broccoli, tomato purée
D roasted butternut squash stuffed with quinoa, bulgar wheat, leeks, peppers, courgettes, asparagus. Brie hea

Snacks kit Kat (5.5)

Syns 8.5

Wednesday
B porridge heb, banana, blueberries and honey (1)
L hot dog (1.5) pasta cheese hea X1.5 roasted broccoli, cauliflower and butternut squash
D Meal out at Ask - risotto balls with tomato dip, 1/2 a goats cheese pizza 1/2 biscotti chocolate dessert with out the ice cream

Syns - who knows? A lot

Went out and planned what I was going to have before I went and still chose to be unhealthy when I got there and had the Xmas menu - am drawing a line and starting afresh tomorrow. Even worse it is the night before weigh in!!

3lb loss this week, only 2lb to reach into the 11s x

Thursday

B porridge heb, honey (1), banana, blueberry
L haloumi hea x2 quorn, pepper, courgette, broccoli, butternut squash with quinoa, bulgar wheat and more veg
D as above with no haloumi, no butternut squash with cheddar hea X1 and (5)
Snacks 1/2 a banana picking at pancakes (4)
Syns 10

Well done on your loss. I am new here, starting SW EE in Jan, I have read through your thread picking up recipe tips, I eat fish but no meat so alot of my menu will be vegetarian.
Hi good luck in January, my partner eats fish so generally adapt what I am eating to him, adding prawns or salmon. I think people who eat fish on EE seem to have good losses on SW, I think it suits vegetarians well although I over indulge in cheese which is going to be my main problem when I stop breastfeeding. If you have any good meal ideas in Jan would be great to hear them.

Hi good luck in January, my partner eats fish so generally adapt what I am eating to him, adding prawns or salmon. I think people who eat fish on EE seem to have good losses on SW, I think it suits vegetarians well although I over indulge in cheese which is going to be my main problem when I stop breastfeeding. If you have any good meal ideas in Jan would be great to hear them.

Thank you, glad to hear that people on EE who eat fish seem to loose weight, hope it works for me. I do love my cheese too.

I plan to uses some of the SW receipes, swaping some meat dishes for quorn and lots of fish but if I come up with any amazing ideas I will let you know.

Thursday
B porridge heb Apple, banana, honey (1)
L - at play area with my son Quorn lasagna (8syns) salad
D Mexican quorn with bulgar wheat, peppers, sugar snap peas, haloumi hea x2, courgette

Snacks - Alpen bar light x2 heb

image-323415860.jpg

The app is letting me upload photos so have attempted to do so - will see if it works. Good day finally starting to feel more human tonight hopefully the little one as well and we have a good night

Total syns 9

Saturday
B porridge heb with Apple and banana, honey (1)
L Mexican veg asparagus, sugarsnap peas, courgettes, quorn pieces with bulgar wheat, cheese hea X1.5
D quorn mince, aubergine, courgette, peppers, tinned tomatoes, tomato purée, chilli beans with bulgar wheat and cheese hea X1.5

Snacks popcorn (3) pineapple, satsuma

Syns 4 - will have a snack later to get my syns up - probably chocolate based :)

Relaxing day with the family, trying to tidy some areas up

3 Ferrero Rochers 10.5 syns total 14.5 for the day

Sunday

B porridge heb banana, Apple, honey (1)
L half of half a stuffed butternut squash with spicy quorn mince with veg and kidney beans, cheese hea x1
D rest of the stuffed butternut squash with cheese hea x2

Snack lm Rosemary sausage, wholemeal bread heb, brown sauce (1) cheese (4), picking when cooking biscuits (3)

Syns 9.

image-4149281993.jpg

Monday
B porridge heb, figs, banana, honey (1)
L spicy quorn, pasta, butternut squash, cheese hea X1.5
D stuffed sweet red peppers, quinoa, cous cous, onion marmalade (2) goats cheese hea x1.5

Snacks dark chocolate (5.5)
Syns 8.5

Managed to resist chocolate cake and white chocolate muffin eaten by my partner and son at the cafe today, really enjoying dark chocolate ready for a relaxing evening x

Well done on resisting the cake and muffin, one of my weaknesses.
Thanks especially when the cake had whipped cream - a weakness - not quite so good today...

Back