Girlinblue's diary

Urgh - what a night, must have got the balance of sleep wrong as was still awake at 4am, had to drop my bf off at work at just gone 9am, so instead of sulking I went for a beautiful run along the river in the sunshine. Don't intend doing much else today now though!

B; hifi lite and handful of bran flakes (b)

B: fruit and yogurt

L: bacon and egg salad

D: chicken curry with cauliflower rice and spoon on mango chutney (4 syns)

Can't work out if I'm starving hungry or just bored, so far I've demolished half a melon and a mullet light and a bowl of mashed potato this evening..

Oops just a quick food diary

B; fruit and yogurt

L: Birdseye steam fresh rice, veg and feta (1 syn and a)

D: chilli and ginger squid with cauliflower rice
S: aero mousse (5 syns), grape, flump (2 syns)

Monday

B: sultana bran (b) and melon

L: jacket and salad

D: ??

Here to sub, diary looking good so far.
Try downing some water when you get the hungry/bored feeling.

Water makes me feel more hungry too! I find fruit teas to be the cure to my boredom lately! I know how you feel with the night shifts! I've managed to stay up all night tonight and about to go to bed ready for my shift later. Already got my meal ready so I don't need to rush around!

Hello lovelies.. No shifts this week as I'm on a training course for next 2 weeks so back to 9-5 world.. I don't like it!

B: all bran and banana (b)

L; no jacket potatoes - disaster!!! So just had my snacks -,2 babybel, miller light, Apple and popcorn (4)

S: 2 Cadbury wildlife bars (10 syns), Apple, popcorn (4 syns) ???

D; rice, spinach, syn free chicken curry!

18 syns today, to be fair I thought it would be worse. Missed my first weigh in tonight as late home but sneaky weigh at home shows a nice little loss xx

Woop - feel like I've got my slimming mojo back. I'm dead excited by losing weight again, I'd forgotten how much I love slimming world. Off for a bath and to read my recipe books now ?

Let's do this girlies xx

Well done you
I have had a bad few days. Sleeplessness due to a cough and toothache along with nights left me feeling blue. So food intake been a bit poor.

Aaawwww im glad u have ur mojo bk i always lost more weight on weight watchers but im loving that i am losing it on sw but eating as well haha xx

Hey kirasgran - you off nights now? Hope you can get back into sleeping normally again. It took me till last night (5 nights) to get back to normal. Grr.

Sammie - I loved Ww but found I was forgetting or guessing at points, so going to have to stick with SW. To be fair - it's no hardship, I'm loving it, just takes more preparation I suppose.

Has anyone done c25k? I'm doing it at the moment - well not literally, I can barely breathe and run, never mind breathe, run and type!

Wednesday's food:

B: porridge and mixed berries

S: Apple

L: syn free chilli packed with veg, miller light, popcorn (4 syns)

S: Pom bears (10 syns)

D: potato wedges, syn free chicken curry and spinach

Whilst I'm here lets have a little look at the plan for tomorrow..,

B: fruit and ff yogurt

L: salad from salad bar in cafe - will stay away from Mayo stuff

D: gammon, egg and rice (1 syn)

Xx

Friday thank goodness!!

L: chicken salad and... *whispers* small portion of sweet potato fries ? (approx 15 syns)

S: 2 babybel light

S: 4 chocolates (10 syns) - blame this entirely on tiredness!!!

D: slimming world noodle ready meal and veg - was delicious!

Happy Saturday!!

My face is like a beetroot, just been for a run, am proper proud of myself as I pushed really hard even though I was desperate to stop.

Sat at home now with a bowl of fresh berries and a coffee.

What's everyone up to with their day? Xx

Urgh - made the mistake of weighing myself... Since Monday I have put on 4lbs?? I don't deserve a 4lb gain so I'm hoping its a blip of the scales. However.. I put my boots on yesterday and noticed they felt tighter around my calves, wondering if my muscles are holding more water as I've been running more? Hmm

Craving, craving, craving!!

Just had my healthy b to distract myself... Trouble is I still want chocolate so I've come on here in the hope I'll find some will power xx

Hello everyone... Or anyone?

Rest days over and back to work tomorrow.

Sunday

L: syn free haddock, ginger, chilli and spring onion fish cakes with a salad and then a muller and babybel (1a)

D: lamb rogan josh with loads of spinach and potato wedges

S: picking at Easter egg I stupidly bought my other half and I ate 3 of his pizza crusts - duh xx

Well... A massive ONE pound off at weigh in, so embarrassed but never mind, line drawn and its a new day and new week...

B: crunchy bran, kiwi, satsuma (1b)

S: 2 tbsp fluff (need to look up syns)

L: jacket potato and salad

D: ??

Hello diary... Eaten loads today as been sat doing paperwork ALL day!

B: crunchy bran (b)

S: two muller lights, satsuma, Apple, hifi light (3), popcorn (3)

L: mugshot and Apple

S: Pom bears (4 syns), babybel light (a) and Apple

D: gammon, potato wedges, carrots, green beans, mushrooms

Am very glad that im normally out and about when I'm working.. Look what happens when I'm not!! X

Back