Girlinblue's diary

Egg muffins, fruit mixed with yoghurt, a meat selection, salad. Anything free and snackable (is that even a word?!) Will help. X

Hi everyone... Well... I weighed myself at home last Sunday and showed a 5lb loss, was super happy and determined and didn't have a chicken chow mein like I'd planned as was so glad the plan was working.

So, monday.. (The day after I weighed myself) I was all ready to go to group, feeling super happy, thought I'd just have a quick check on the scales before I left the house and... THE 5lbs LOSS HAD GONE!! I was back up to where I was. How can this happen? My scales are pretty accurate. I didn't go to group as was too embarrassed. If I'd had a major binge I'd understand but I've not, I've been doing strict red days.

Urgh.

Why is it so hard?

X

Your weight changes throughout the day so if you weighed at different times you would show a different weight.

I weigh at home, every Friday morning after a pee and before breakfast. If I weighed same day but after work I wouldn't get the same result.

Don't panic and wait for group x

My advice is NEVER weigh ur self hide them scales! Jus go by what the scales say at group. Once on ww i weighed my self it said i had gained 6lb i went t group and i had lost!!
So jus go by there scales xxx

You both speak perfect sense. Thank you. I went to weigh myself this morning (before you guys told me not too) and it flashed up "LO". I thought yippee.... Finally the scales are saying what I want to hear and my weight can only be described as LO.

But then a nano second later I realised it was just the batteries running out. Hmph!!

Saturday (red)

B: 40g crunchy bran (b)

L: omlette with onions and tomatoes

D: gammon, poached egg, salad and jacket potato (b)

Xx

Lol.. had the same problem this week. But I do it myself at home. But after this week the scales are going in the car until last thing Thursday night for WI Friday morning. No scales no temptation to get on and build/knock yourself! The Low Battery could have been why the scales were wrong and as the other girls have stated if you weigh in from group you should only take notice of those scales :)

Hehe, bummer hey Gem!

I think I mentioned at the start of my diary that I'd lost quite a bit of weight in the past. Well... I just found my old diary on here and had a good read, my food diaries were there too and it made me realise that I was "honest" back then, at the moment I don't always count every thing I eat. So, today's resolution... Everything I eat will be written on here in full, hopefully it'll then sink in that I'm perhaps not being as angelic as I could be.

Slimming world works, I know it does, I just need to fully commit to it.

Fingers crossed girlies xx

That's the spirit ;)

#openandhonest

B: 40g crunchy bran (b)
S: 3 ginger nuts (6 syns)
S: 2 fish sticks
L: omlette with tomatoes, onions and mushrooms

.... To be continued

At 1425 I have 1b left and 9 syns

Xxx

Morning :) got up and did a quick mile run round the block. My other half is off work today, he works crazy hours.. That and my shifts means we can go weeks without any time together. However, his 2 children are here for the day too, I love them to bits but hate having to share what little time I have with him #selfish

Anyway food..

B: muller light yogurt
B: fruit
L: ?
D: ?

Xx

Oops... Food not great today but could have been worse, had 2 child free hours with my other half so we went shopping... I some how ate 3/4 of a reeces Krispy Kreme doughnut but I'm ok with that as wanted to try one for ages and they're limited edition ones. It was my entire syns for the day!

B: muller light
E: 1 mile run
B: fruit and yogurt
S: 3/4 Krispy Kreme (15 syns)
L: mugshot
D: potato wedges and an egg

Not much veg today but have been out and about most the day and when I made my tea my other half was about to eat a 14 inch pizza.. So could have been worse!

My OH has such strong will power, he's put on about a stone over last 6 months, therefore has lost it all by eating only protein (really strict) for 6 days a week then he has a cheat day on day 7. I love the sound of the cheat day but couldn't do the 6 strict days. He looks fab tho. #jealous

Bleep test passed! Yippee.

Working nights this week so having a lazy day today.

Tuesday - red day

L: omlette with onions, Ham and tomatoes
D1: gammon, jacket potato (b) And veg
D2: homemade mushroom soup and toast (b) and crisps (3.5 syns)
S: crisps (3.5 syns)

Ahh tired pants today. Woke up really hungry and wanting pasta.. But going to stick with a red day.

1730: crunchy bran (b)

2000: steak and salad with roast cherry tomatoes and Mayo (3 syns)

0230: homemade mushroom soup and toast (b), yogurt, Apple

0700: cheese curls (3.5 syns) and Alpen light (3 syns)

In scale news; I bought some new batteries but not put them in yet... X

What do you do for a living Girlinblue?

Not familiar with red days... do you find them ok to do? Not sure I could do without potato being free!! :)

What do you do for a living Girlinblue? Not familiar with red days... do you find them ok to do? Not sure I could do without potato being free!! :)

Hi Sprite, I'm a police officer so have to work shifts, which is a pain.

So, Saturday - just finished 4 nights and am shattered, going to have a chill out day today. Currently watching Saturday kitchen in bed.

Saturday

L: lm sausages and salad
D: pasta, leeks, Philadelphia and peas

Update more later x

The pasta with philly sounds good, I've avoided it as I worry about measuring it out and ending up underestimating the syns... :eek:

You can have 75g of Reduced Fat/Light Soft plain cheese as a HEa...that's plenty for a dish of pasta :)

Sprite - it's lovely, just make sure you add a splash of the pasta water to loosen it up a bit.

I've been a bit awol recently as picked up two kittens at the weekend so spending every spare minute playing with them.

I'm also doing Ww for a few days as need to use up some none friendly SW stuff out of the cupboards.. X

Back