Girlinblue's diary

Hello diary looking good. I've sort of been miserable and away lol. Have had major mouth infection and now on some seriously strong antibiotics so only just getting back into the plan again.

Hi kirasgran, aww you poor thing, I had an abscess once.. Oh my word.. The pain wAs horrendous so you get all my sympathy.

Am so tired but I've got 5 days off now as using some leave up. Woop.

Saturday

B: 40g weetabix crunchy bran, kiwi and satsuma

S: 2 fish sticks

L: jacket potato and salad

D: steak and salad

Hi babe
Dnt b dwn about ur 1lb loss its better than the 4lb gain u thought!
Do u not have syns everyday
Xxx

Hi babe Dnt b dwn about ur 1lb loss its better than the 4lb gain u thought! Do u not have syns everyday Xxx

Yes I do! I just don't plan them so don't write them down - dangerous way to do it!

Monday - day off with my boy, yay.

B fruit salad and vanilla quark

L tinned beef ravioli from sainsburys

D: not sure... Possibly going out... Oops

Just completed day 1 of week 5 of c25k, felt so good I ran through the 5 minute warm down at the end too. Yay. Got one more run before a 20 minute run, I'm v nervous of it but excited. I know I can run 10 mins without stopping so will dig deep and try 20. X

Hi

You're doing really well - im back online today after a few years break but really inspired by your weight loss xx

Right

Line drawn.

Enough is enough. I've been pratting around and getting no where fast, for some reason I can't get my head into the right place. I've got nobody to blame but myself, I'm just so frustrated that I've done this before so why can't I do it this time? Yes it's hard working shifts, but I have time off so can plan and prepare for these. My other half works 12 hour shifts so we don't eat together often so I can't blame him (plus he's not over weight).

So - it's down to me. One hour at a time..

If you're reading please comment as I need all the support I can get at the moment xx

Wednesday (red day)

B: 40g crunchy bran (b) with melon, satsuma and grapes

L: tomato and red onion omlette with salad

D: chilli with side salad and a small jacket potato (b)

When I said one hour at a time I truely meant it.... I'm back on here again to keep focus!

Also to add 20g black pudding to my syns and an options hot chocolate xx

Black pudding:eek::p
hun ur food always looks lovely.. u will get there babe... my oh isnt over weight either so wen he wants so naughtyness i always want it too gggrrrr
Xx

Hi RED, welcome back, how are you getting on?

Hey. I'm doing ok. It's week 1 and I'm behaving. Been to the gym three times. Weigh in tomorrow...

How's your day going? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hehe, sammie i blooming love black pudding. Nom.

Red - good work with the gym lovely. I'm really enjoying my running at the moment, first time I've ever really enjoyed exercise! Good luck with weigh in.., let me know.

So - back on response at work today, was so nervous, felt like my first day again, but I soon got my first blue light run and it was like I'd never been away..

Food wise... I've been ace (go me)

B: bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes

L: bowl of syn free chilli with loads of veg in (peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes)

D: pork salad, muller light, 2 apples

S: 2 packs of Pom bears (8) and an options hot choc (2)

S: 40g crunchy bran (b) as bed time snack after work

Fingers crossed tomorrow goes to plan too, thanks for your support ladies, you're ace xx

Hiya GirlinBlue...Here to sub!! :)

Just read all of your diary. Well done for coming back and for your success so far and not just the weight loss..you have my admiration for being a police officer :) I too work nights, hence me been up at stupid o'clock (last night of the week was last night and tonight I always struggle) I don't sleep as much as you seem to do during the days between your shifts, so I still have breakfast when I get in, sleep for around 5 hours ...miss lunch, but have fruit when I get up around 2-3 have dinner at a normal time and then snack stuff for in the night. I always save some syns for work either a slim a soup, pack of space raiders or snack a jacks so when the guys are stuffing their faces with chocolate and crisps I feel like I'm not sat in the corner with a celery stick!..lol..

I tend to just have fruit, plenty to drink in terms of Squash, Mug Shots etc. But I am thinking I should start to eat a bit more at night with me missing my lunch meal more often than not. I'm thinking of making SW quiche, soups, pasta salads and such like.

Anyway, I'm waffling..lol.. Good Luck and well done so far....oh and I love this pic...just reminds us all of what ''ONLY'' 1lb of fat is! :)
still-upset-you-only-lost-a-pound-of-fat (1).png

Hi gem - thanks for the follow, hehe, I am very good at sleeping, in fact I pride myself on it!

Sam - hmm, it's not as great as you'd think, I do enjoy it at times but there is also a massive amount of pressure to make the right decisions etc, as you see in the papers everyone seems to blame the police for everything so can be stressful. However I'll never get bored of catching baddies hehe.

Red day again today... Who needs carbs anyway..

B: none as big lunch

L: massive grilled steak with mushrooms, tomatoes, rocket, spinach and radishes and Mayo (2 syns) and muller light yogurt

D: syn free beef chilli packed with veg and salad and muller light

S: White choc (6 syns), Pom bears (4 syns), 40g crunchy bran (b)

Still need to have another b choice xx

Hi hun I'm in the same place as yet just can't get on it. I have no excuse, I've got the books, magazines but I still can't meal plan. A lot of the problem is I don't know or fancy anything until I'm hungry.

I bet i bet its fab i catch a baddie! Lucas at thos very mpment wants to b a wrestler butnif that fails he said bein a policeman wud do lol xx

Hi hun I'm in the same place as yet just can't get on it. I have no excuse, I've got the books, magazines but I still can't meal plan. A lot of the problem is I don't know or fancy anything until I'm hungry.

Aw hun, don't beat yourself up, I was exactly the same up until Wednesday this week, when for some reason it clicked!

Make sure you're prepared with lots of SW style food in at home, that way you can still decide as and when you're hungry but there's less chance of reaching for something off plan as that's all that is in the house.

Are you working this weekend? I'm on half nights, boo (there again I think I say boo after every shift type) x

So - Saturday..,

2 out of 4 shifts done. Feeling tired.

B: coffee

L: omlette with onions, tomatoes and ham with a big salad

D: syn free chilli and salad followed by yogurt and fruit

S: crunchy bran (b)

I'm working 4pm till 2am so will have big lunch before i go in but then don't eat dinner until the night shift get in at 10pm, found I was starving last night about 7pm ish, need to take something else with me but don't know what. I love crab sticks but they're too stinky for work

Hope your ok and sticking at it :)

Back