Hello :)

It's not much better in the South of England! Feeling really cheated again this year of a summer :( it sad when we are grateful when it gets to 20* it doesn't help with my youngest daughter sending me pics from Spain!!! Xxx

It's not much better in the South of England! Feeling really cheated again this year of a summer :( it sad when we are grateful when it gets to 20* it doesn't help with my youngest daughter sending me pics from Spain!!! Xxx

Oh you'll just have to think of an excuse to go to Spain and join her :)

Hi guys, brand new to this site. I'm a bit confused about how to start things up! If anyone could give me advice to get it set up that'd be great!!

Hello Wrightser, I've been lurking for the last 2yrs and only started posting recently:)

What diet you doing?

I'd just hang round intorductions for awhile, say a few hello's, meet a few people.

Have a mooch round the diaries, see what everyone else is doing. Plenty of info and inspiration here. People are friendly:)

Good luck!!

I've done a little bit Of everything over the last year! Currently I'm trying calorie counting which I'm getting to grips with. Making smarter choices, I've started the slim in 6 exercise program.

I ordered it from amazon, the exercise is great!! The diet that came with it is very unrealistic, an awful lot of shakes so I don't think it's for me!!

Oh you'll just have to think of an excuse to go to Spain and join her :)

Wouldn't mind the sun but you can keep the night life, far too old for all that! How was your roast? Did you figure out the stuffing dilemma? X chicken turned out great just hate having to remove the skin (sniff :() but had not complaints x

Hi writeser, pleased to meet you :) just started using this site myself at the beginning of the week. Just exploring the site at the moment. Guess the best thing to do is just dive in! So far I have met some lovely people on here xxxx

Thanks a mill!! I think I've spent most of the day just reading different treads ? what diet are you following?!

Slimming World, started on Monday, but feeling quite good on it. I personally find that it fits into my day to day life :) tomorrow is the first weigh so feeling a little nervous but don't feel like I have gained. So we shall see :) How about you? Xxx

Hello 13.2 stone pleased to meet you! how are you doing on this rainy grey Sunday evening? ( well it is in my part of the uk anyway :D) xx

Wouldn't mind the sun but you can keep the night life, far too old for all that! How was your roast? Did you figure out the stuffing dilemma? X chicken turned out great just hate having to remove the skin (sniff :() but had not complaints x

Roast was a no-go,realised there was no pork in the freezer so family hadlasagne and I rustled up loaded potato skins, fabulous:) But I will have to research stuffing abit further. Had a lazy day indoors 2day.

Goodluck with weigh-in 2moro!!

Hello.. Good luck with your first weigh in.. Let us know how u do..
Isnt the weather miserable.. Wheres our summer :( xx

Sijack it's great when you find something that fits into your life! I'm trying calorie counting, I've done a stint in weight waters but I'm not one for standing in a group getting weighed. I'm quite small 5.1 and although I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose its obvious on me.

I'm beginning a slim in 6 exercise regime, its over in the health And exercise section if anyone would like to see my review day to day!!

I've got sun in Ireland but lets see how long it lasts!

Good morning everyone! Happy Monday to you all......whoop whoop 4lbs down!!!! Be gone fat!!!! :happy036:

Hi x good luck xx

Im doing slimming world also , I done it a few years ago so the extra easy bit is new to me so trying to get my head round that at the moment xx

Lea xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi x good luck xx

Im doing slimming world also , I done it a few years ago so the extra easy bit is new to me so trying to get my head round that at the moment xx

Lea xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good morning Lea:wavey:

Slimming World is new to me, was a serial Weight Watcher failure, but in danger of becoming evangelical about Slimming World, I loooove it!!

Sijack it's great when you find something that fits into your life! I'm trying calorie counting, I've done a stint in weight waters but I'm not one for standing in a group getting weighed. I'm quite small 5.1 and although I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose its obvious on me.

I'm beginning a slim in 6 exercise regime, its over in the health And exercise section if anyone would like to see my review day to day!!

I've got sun in Ireland but lets see how long it lasts!

Good Morning wrightser I will definitely read your review, that's my one big failing is exercise, find it really hard to get motivated doesn't help that I have a desk job so don't get to move around a lot in the week and by the time I get home that's me done for the day! :eek: Maybe once I get into the swing of this diet I will look into some sort of fun exercise (is there such a thing as fun exercise? :D)

Good Morning wrightser I will definitely read your review, that's my one big failing is exercise, find it really hard to get motivated doesn't help that I have a desk job so don't get to move around a lot in the week and by the time I get home that's me done for the day! :eek: Maybe once I get into the swing of this diet I will look into some sort of fun exercise (is there such a thing as fun exercise? :D)

Sometimes I actually think there is!! It's finding something that u enjoy but also can fit around your lifestyle. ? Here's to hoping anyway. I can go through stages of exercising but food is my big problem. It's true what they say little pickers wear big knickers ? I love to pick!! My house is so busy that sometimes ringing for a takeaway is the easy way out!!

Back