Hello :)

The 30 day shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels (she's the fitness coach from the biggest loser and I sweat just thinking of them) (I am lazy slob though) but I need to do something as I still have a wobbly baby belly and my son is 4 soon.. eeeek!

The 30 day shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels (she's the fitness coach from the biggest loser and I sweat just thinking of them) (I am lazy slob though) but I need to do something as I still have a wobbly baby belly and my son is 4 soon.. eeeek!

Oh thank god it was exercise I thought it was a 30 day restricted diet like drinking only cabbage water for 30 days or something like that!!!!! hahaha! :D Xx

Pffft. I did actually try that 5:2 diet a few months ago,the one were you only have 500 calories 2 days a week...It SUCKS!!!! xx

It's crazy what we put our bodies through isn't it? I know now even though it's early days I feel so much happier and healthier x even if I don't lose as much on some weeks that it's the proper way to eat. I will tackle the exercise at a later date I am so lazy with that. But when I've shed a few more pounds.....who knows ;) might find my inner fitness guru xxx

Yup, I definitely think slimming world is healthiest and the fact that you can still follow it whilst pregnant is proof. We've got the right diet, just need to keep at it and be patient!

I totally agree and yes I think having patience is the key, looking back that was my failing before wanting to get the weight off in the shortest time possible no matter what it took! Not this time, taking a new approach and decided that I just want to enjoy the journey :) that's why I joined this site, i'm finding that it really helps to keep me focused on the prize. :D That and the little guy running up and down in my signature :D Xxxx

I have another question...For those of you with partners are they supportive of slimming world? Do they eat the same as you or are such pains in the arses you could shoot them?

I'm not on slimming world but I Cc I live with my BF who has an endless appetite, he's 6 4" and built like a rake. I have to say he's extremely supportive and always makes an effort when cooking to ensure its a healthy meal I can enjoy. He tends to increase the carbs or portion size for himself. If I cook he eats anything without grumble

C

I'm not on slimming world but I Cc I live with my BF who has an endless appetite, he's 6 4" and built like a rake. I have to say he's extremely supportive and always makes an effort when cooking to ensure its a healthy meal I can enjoy. He tends to increase the carbs or portion size for himself. If I cook he eats anything without grumble

C

That's really nice :) that's all it takes. My husband does about 75% of the cooking and loves using olive oil :eek: but luckily he always follows recipes to the letter. I tend to buzz around the kitchen asking questions like how many table spoons of this and that did you put in and work out the syns. If it's too much I have a small portion and fill up on the free stuff x

I am jealous of that little man!!!

And I'm jealous of a BF that doesn't grumble! My fella moans about everything, from fry light to not wanting rice or pasta..or anything slimming world friendly. its a right PITA.

I'm in such a grump tonight!

And yes this is time round feels a lot more motivated than any other times! Thank you Minimins!!! xx

Good Morning everyone! At last some sunshine :), Hope everyone is well today? Can anyone tell me if Muller light Greek style yogurts are free? Took a chance and had one this morning for brekki it was really REALLY nice. Hope the answer is yes. :innocent0001:

Good Morning everyone! At last some sunshine :), Hope everyone is well today? Can anyone tell me if Muller light Greek style yogurts are free? Took a chance and had one this morning for brekki it was really REALLY nice. Hope the answer is yes. :innocent0001:

Just back from group and those mullers are not free, they vary from 1/2 to 1 syn, what flavour did you have??

I lost 2lb, I'm chuffed:)

Just back from group and those mullers are not free, they vary from 1/2 to 1 syn, what flavour did you have??

I lost 2lb, I'm chuffed:)

whoop whoop Issywizzywoo!!!! :D fantastic news on the loss! not so fantastic is the syn value :( I thought I would play it safe and have strawberry but they come in honey as well. Guessing the honey is the higher value?? Anyway I had it and I liked it! Will add it into my allowance today. Thanks for the info xx

whoop whoop Issywizzywoo!!!! :D fantastic news on the loss! not so fantastic is the syn value :( I thought I would play it safe and have strawberry but they come in honey as well. Guessing the honey is the higher value?? Anyway I had it and I liked it! Will add it into my allowance today. Thanks for the info xx

:greenapple:Thank you, I'm in great humour now.

That Muller is a 1/2syn and well worth it, have you thought about freezing them, bit like icecream, or making icepops with them, they're on my shopping list for this purpose. The honeyed peach is 1/2syn too. Have you tried the Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, theres a coconut one aswell, both are FREE & FABULOUS

I like to try something new every week, I'm get some choc & orange cereal bars from Aldi this week, cheap and cheerful and 3syns each:)

OMG that's a great idea about the freezing! 1/2 a syn I can cope with :) I sometimes freeze whole grapes which is really nice and keeps the sweet tooth at bay :D Mullerlight do an orange and choc yogurt which is quite special too! must be close to lunch time. hahaha!! got a draw full of fruit in my desk draw which I pick at during the day. Now I want a Greek style lolly xx

OMG that's a great idea about the freezing! 1/2 a syn I can cope with :) I sometimes freeze whole grapes which is really nice and keeps the sweet tooth at bay :D Mullerlight do an orange and choc yogurt which is quite special too! must be close to lunch time. hahaha!! got a draw full of fruit in my desk draw which I pick at during the day. Now I want a Greek style lolly xx

Never got me mitts on the Orange choc Muller, it's on me foodie wishlist:D Yeah I keep a large bowl of chopped fruit in the fridge, if I leave it in the fruit bowl it just seems like an effort to peel and eat, end up throwing half it out, so chopping it up now,handy and uses it up.

I am jealous of that little man!!!

And I'm jealous of a BF that doesn't grumble! My fella moans about everything, from fry light to not wanting rice or pasta..or anything slimming world friendly. its a right PITA.

I'm in such a grump tonight!

And yes this is time round feels a lot more motivated than any other times! Thank you Minimins!!! xx

Ah he has his moments, he uses olive oil for everything!! Doesn't believe in coconut oil which is meant to be amazing for weight loss. Also is mad about eating out which I find a real struggle . A good moan does you the world of good best off getting it off your chest!

Does anyone tale supplements?

Just had seafood linguni tonight! Thought I'd use up the seafood that was meant to go in the paella which never happened :rolleyes: just discovered something I actually like peppers! Spent years grumbling about them and picking them out of my dinners and now for some unknown reason I'm slipping them into my meals. :) Crazy! X

Just had seafood linguni tonight! Thought I'd use up the seafood that was meant to go in the paella which never happened :rolleyes: just discovered something I actually like peppers! Spent years grumbling about them and picking them out of my dinners and now for some unknown reason I'm slipping them into my meals. :) Crazy! X

Sounds lovely, whats on your menu today Sijack?:)

Thinking of a cracked pepper steak with SW chips, have you got any ideas for a sauce to go on the steak? x (syn free if possible ;))

Back