Hello :)

Good Morning Lea and welcome! The extra easy in slimming world is the best :D are you going to a club or online? x

Well done Sijack thats a big loss!!Enjoy the rest or your day:):happy096::happy096:

Thank you Issywizzywoo! I love that beginning loss really spurs you on to keep with it :D sorry you didn't get your roast but it's fantastic how we can find alternative meals without too much stress. xx

Thank you Issywizzywoo! I love that beginning loss really spurs you on to keep with it :D sorry you didn't get your roast but it's fantastic how we can find alternative meals without too much stress. xx

I'm on a drive to clear the freezer out so I can fill it with all the meals I've been picking up on here, so it worked out in my favour:) Now you're spurred on keep it up and hope you have another fantastic week;)

Will do! and you too :) now totally addicted to this site. I had to laugh, I was on it last night and noticed that it was 10.30pm must of been surfing mins for 2 hours straight! :)

Will do! and you too :) now totally addicted to this site. I had to laugh, I was on it last night and noticed that it was 10.30pm must of been surfing mins for 2 hours straight! :)

I know I'm turning me laptop off, need to do house work. I usually leave it on all day and check it from time to time but this is getting too distracting:D

Sometimes I actually think there is!! It's finding something that u enjoy but also can fit around your lifestyle. ? Here's to hoping anyway. I can go through stages of exercising but food is my big problem. It's true what they say little pickers wear big knickers ? I love to pick!! My house is so busy that sometimes ringing for a takeaway is the easy way out!!

hahah I've never heard that saying before!! :D I ordered a 10 min workout DVD set from one of those tv mega commercials thought that I could at least fit in 10 minutes a day of exercise how hard can it be right?:rolleyes:......after the first 5 mins I was drenched in sweat and begging for mercy!!!!!! :giggle:

hahah I've never heard that saying before!! :D I ordered a 10 min workout DVD set from one of those tv mega commercials thought that I could at least fit in 10 minutes a day of exercise how hard can it be right?:rolleyes:......after the first 5 mins I was drenched in sweat and begging for mercy!!!!!! :giggle:

Hahaha that's fantastic!! Least you know it works right!! It's the agony the day after I have problems with. I love those infomercials I always buy them, some work some don't. That's my mantra every time I pick up a snack will this picking result in big pants?!? Mad I know

Hi. I'm also new here too. Kept getting directed to this site when looking up syn values etc so thought I'd sign up properly. Not sure what I'm doing yet or how to do it but hopefully get the hang of it and soon be up to speed! I went back to slimming world in January and have so far lost 1st 11.5lbs, hoping to lose another 11.5lbs and see how I look then. Look forward to getting the hang of this forum lark :)

Well they were always lucky for Bridget Jones :giggle:Also read your review on slim in 6! What a good idea! Will revisit to see how you are doing, you never know you may be able to guilt me into another try with the 10 minutes of hell!!!:eek: I really do admire anyone who can keep to an exercise regime. My daughter is doing Zumba and is absolutely loving it. xxx

Hi. I'm also new here too. Kept getting directed to this site when looking up syn values etc so thought I'd sign up properly. Not sure what I'm doing yet or how to do it but hopefully get the hang of it and soon be up to speed! I went back to slimming world in January and have so far lost 1st 11.5lbs, hoping to lose another 11.5lbs and see how I look then. Look forward to getting the hang of this forum lark :)

Yeah btwhacker I've been using this site on/off since 2011 but just struck up the courage to start posting recently and enjoyingit. Prob abit much, warning it will become addictive:D

Hello btwhacker! I was doing exactly the same, and I'm very pleased I made the step. I'm having far too much fun on here :D and have got no work done at all!!! Welcome and good luck with slimming world x :)

Let's hope so!! If you get exercising you can spur me on when I get lazy! Always full of motivation at the start.
Does anyone follow a calorie count diet!? Well done on the loss btwhacker.

Hello Everyone! I've got lots to say to lots of people but am too lazy to scroll back to find all the quotes!!

Well done on the 4lb loss!! woooo!!

I found out last week that if something is free on either red or green days it will be free on EE days too. So hopefully that's a helpful little tip, was for me anyway!

I keep telling myself I'm going to start doing the 30 day shred..then I change my mind as its eeeeevvvil and kills me.

I lost 2.5lb last night so happy with that, cant get my bloody signature to update tho.

Can I ask, do any of you meal plan as in whole week meal planner?

xxx

Hello Everyone! I've got lots to say to lots of people but am too lazy to scroll back to find all the quotes!!

I found out last week that if something is free on either red or green days it will be free on EE days too. So hopefully that's a helpful little tip, was for me anyway!

I keep telling myself I'm going to start doing the 30 day shred..then I change my mind as its eeeeevvvil and kills me.

I lost 2.5lb last night so happy with that, cant get my bloody signature to update tho.

xxx

:happy096: Well done you. I don't meal plan a whole week, but I do tend to batch cook one or two meals and put portions into container so that I have something to grab and heat in a hurry. Or I make some of the sauces so I have the prep done.

I have another question...For those of you with partners are they supportive of slimming world? Do they eat the same as you or are such pains in the arses you could shoot them?

Thank you btw, ooohhh what sort of sauces do you prepare for later? xx

I do the mushy pea curry, BBQ sauce & chilli sauce,then I can just add extras,meat,veg,quorn as I fancy it. I do meals in containers,like a beef chilli so i can just add rice or SW chips.

Hubby is supportive,will try some stuff as will the kids.He's abit incredulous at what I eat some of the time,"should you be eating that" is bandied around alot?

My 1st post from my phone,happy days

booo, I've been playing find the missing 'b' every time I'm on here!! Is that the app or just mobile site?

OK. I'm challenging myself to do a whole week of being organised and have evening meal planned and prepared. Is there a rule for how long you can freeze stuff for? Sorry I'm so full of questions tonight! xx

booo, I've been playing find the missing 'b' every time I'm on here!! Is that the app or just mobile site?

OK. I'm challenging myself to do a whole week of being organised and have evening meal planned and prepared. Is there a rule for how long you can freeze stuff for? Sorry I'm so full of questions tonight! xx

App on me iPhone.Never sure how long stuff lasts in the freezer,I just make extra an extra couple of portions when I'm cooking,freeze the leftovers & rotate them so I'm not bored or depending on what plan I'm doing.Mostly do Extra Easy with 1 or 2 Green days thrown in so I can take advantage of extra Healthy Extras?

xxx

Thank you! Congrats on your loss as well! That's 2.5 lbs you don't need to think about anymore x what's involved in a 30 shred???? Or should I already know that? Haha!
As far as meal plans go for me I don't have one I usually have a couple of ww meals in the freezer as back up most of them are not more than 5 syns they are not big so I fill up on veg x kids have grown up now and left the nest so really only need to sort out a meals for myself and my husband. Xx

Back