I am going to be brave and start a thread

I am feeling fine thanks hun the midwife rung this morning she is coming to my house next Thursday at 11 am for my booking in appointment I think it strange she is coming to my house as every other time I have gone to them but at least it will be done although I now have to tell my kids as they will be home when she comes and I didn't want them to know until after the scan but there is nothing I can do about it

I am feeling fine thanks hun the midwife rung this morning she is coming to my house next Thursday at 11 am for my booking in appointment I think it strange she is coming to my house as every other time I have gone to them but at least it will be done although I now have to tell my kids as they will be home when she comes and I didn't want them to know until after the scan but there is nothing I can do about it
Uh-ohh... Oh well... Will they know who she is?? Could you send them out to play or to their room while she's there to avoid telling them?
Sounds strange alright she's coming to you...

I have told them today and just after I told them I was sick for the first time which was so strange as I have been feeling sick but never been sick

Congratulations Kelly xx

Thanks hun I am just over 10 weeks now not long until my scan I can't wait just so I get to see if everything is ok my whole family now know so that is one thing done and after the scan I can start to prepare and buy things as I have nothing at all left from my other kids

Thanks hun I am just over 10 weeks now not long until my scan I can't wait just so I get to see if everything is ok my whole family now know so that is one thing done and after the scan I can start to prepare and buy things as I have nothing at all left from my other kids
Aww... Will be nice to have everything fresh n new :)
How old is your youngest? x

She is 5 she will be 6 in January my oldest son is 16 in November then my other daughter is 13 in 9 days then my youngest son is 8 so I have 2 of each x

She is 5 she will be 6 in January my oldest son is 16 in November then my other daughter is 13 in 9 days then my youngest son is 8 so I have 2 of each x

Awww how lovely. I bet you have a fun household :) I've always wanted lots of children! So are you going to find out what baby no 5 is going to be? Or are you going to wait until the birth? :) At least you'll have lots of hands to help!! and lots of proud brothers and sisters! How lovely xx

I am definitely finding out I hate not knowing my first daughter keep her legs crossed and they couldn't tell me her sex and I hated every moment of not knowing I will have a sexing scan at 16 weeks like I did with my last daughter do you want to know what you are having or do you like surprises x

Hey Kellie, congrats on your pregnancy. I'm also pregnant with bubs no 5. Reaction initially for us was awful to. All I can say is that our kids are our lives (me and hubby), so I have decided to sod the negative reactions, I'm truly blessed to have such a gorgeous family.
Not long until your scan, I think the time waiting for 12 weeks really drags. I'm 19+2 today and having 20 week scan on Thursday..... :)

Hey Kellie, congrats on your pregnancy. I'm also pregnant with bubs no 5. Reaction initially for us was awful to. All I can say is that our kids are our lives (me and hubby), so I have decided to sod the negative reactions, I'm truly blessed to have such a gorgeous family.
Not long until your scan, I think the time waiting for 12 weeks really drags. I'm 19+2 today and having 20 week scan on Thursday..... :)
Having your 20 week scan next week you must be do excited are you finding out what you are having as for every ones opinions.
My kids were excited and so was my youngest sister my other sister and dad have not mentioned it yet although I am sure they will soon my dad should be ok he won't moan to much but my mum was awful we had abit of a row over the phone about it while I was in the middle of a theme park not good but after about 3 hours she called me back to tell me she loves me loads so hopefully I won't get any more *****ing out of them I wouldn't mind so much but I am 35 been with the same man for 19 years and dont ask them for anything so I really don't understand why they can't just say congratulations and then ***** behind my back or better still keep there opinions to themselves

Having your 20 week scan next week you must be do excited are you finding out what you are having as for every ones opinions.
My kids were excited and so was my youngest sister my other sister and dad have not mentioned it yet although I am sure they will soon my dad should be ok he won't moan to much but my mum was awful we had abit of a row over the phone about it while I was in the middle of a theme park not good but after about 3 hours she called me back to tell me she loves me loads so hopefully I won't get any more *****ing out of them I wouldn't mind so much but I am 35 been with the same man for 19 years and dont ask them for anything so I really don't understand why they can't just say congratulations and then ***** behind my back or better still keep there opinions to themselves
We are excited about scan. We won't be finding out though. We haven't found out with any of them. I love the surprise. I totally understand people that do find out though.
As for reactions, it really upset me initially but now I'm like sod you. I don't offload my kids either, I had them cause I adore them. Yes it's hard at times, but the amazing times definitely outweigh the hard times. I'm glad your mum called you back, at the end of the day mums worry whatever age we are.....
Our circumstances are so similar. I'm 35 to and have been with hubby for 15 years (we got married 4 weeks ago). I have 1 girl and 3 boys ages 9 (going on 39),6,3 and 2. :)

We are so similar in so many ways its nice that there is someone else on here that is expecting there 5th as so many people just think I am mad x

We are so similar in so many ways its nice that there is someone else on here that is expecting there 5th as so many people just think I am mad x

I don't think you're mad at all. I'm jealous!! I'd love a big family but at 32 I don't want to be 40 and still having kids so I think two will be our limit. I have a sister, a step sister and three step brothers and I love it! Family do's are brilliant. And just think of all the grandchildren you'll get. Bet Christmas in your house is fantastic!! X

Yea I think 2 will be our limit too.. Unless of course there's a multiple pregnancy next time.. LOL
I had always said I'd have kids close enough together.. As in.. When this one's about 1, try for number 2.. Bu BF's nephew was here today.. And absolutely GORGEOUS... But my God his poor Daddy didn't get a second.. So with this tiredness am not sure how I'd cope.. Tho I know I would if I had to.....

Back