I am going to be brave and start a thread

Thanks girls I am 11 weeks tomorrow too so I am edging ever nearer to the 12 week mark I just want to have that scan just so I can see everything is ok hope you girls and babies are good x

Thanks girls I am 11 weeks tomorrow too so I am edging ever nearer to the 12 week mark I just want to have that scan just so I can see everything is ok hope you girls and babies are good x
Aww.. You're the same as me.. I lost 3lb in the first trimester too :)

Yeah that is true and once the kids go back to school next week and I have my scan on 5th of September things will feel better I have the midwife coming this Thursday for my booking in appointment which will be good so I finally get my pregnancy folder

I think time will fly - especially with the build up to Christmas and new year and then once the new year is here our babies will follow shortly after! :D

Definitely great to have girls to chat to who are going thru the same thing... I don't think its the same as talking from memory..

I agree, I think it's lovely we're all on this journey together. I'm only 2 days ahead of Frances so the race will be on to have our babies lol ;) and there's lots of girls only a few days/weeks ahead and behind us so it's lovely. Will be an influx of winter babies :D :) xx

Got my first midwife appointment tomorrow am quite nervous and still unsure why they now do the booking in appointment at home which for me is going to be a nightmare as my kids are still on summer holidays so will be around hopefully I will send them to the park and I can have a few minutes to see the midwife without them interrupting every 2 minutes x

Got my first midwife appointment tomorrow am quite nervous and still unsure why they now do the booking in appointment at home which for me is going to be a nightmare as my kids are still on summer holidays so will be around hopefully I will send them to the park and I can have a few minutes to see the midwife without them interrupting every 2 minutes x
All will be fine hun.. Don't worry yourself about it.. Though I do understand your worries at the same time.. Is it early or will you have to wait around all day?x

11am so not too bad I am more nervous this time than I have been with any of my other kids plus I know I am going to be a high risk pregnancy as I am 35 overweight on my 5th baby and diabetic they are going to hate me although I will have them keep a close eye on me x

Had my midwife appointment every thing seemed ok they took my blood gave me my folder and my bounty pack I just have to book my next appointment for when I am 16 weeks so not long till I see them again hope everyone else is good

Had my midwife appointment every thing seemed ok they took my blood gave me my folder and my bounty pack I just have to book my next appointment for when I am 16 weeks so not long till I see them again hope everyone else is good

Glad it all went ok :)
I'm actually so envious of you lol I'd love to have 5 children...I'm hoping this baby is as good as gold so it doesn't put hubby off...he's up for having just 2, but I've always wanted a big family (3 babies at a minimum)...I'm hoping hubby will just give in and let us have lots of children! :D

When's your 16 week appointment? Mines next Weds at 9am, then in the evening at 6pm I have a private scan to find out if bubs is a boy or girl :) x

Glad all went well.. I never got anything to take away from my first appointment.. Everyone else seems to have.. Even women attending my hospital.. So its not that my hospital's "routine" to not give anything... I'm not seeing anyone from my 13 weeks til my 22 week scan.. Then I've my next MW appointment 10 days after that so I'll be almost 24 weeks.. Not that i'm complaining :)

Glad it all went ok :)
I'm actually so envious of you lol I'd love to have 5 children...I'm hoping this baby is as good as gold so it doesn't put hubby off...he's up for having just 2, but I've always wanted a big family (3 babies at a minimum)...I'm hoping hubby will just give in and let us have lots of children! :D

When's your 16 week appointment? Mines next Weds at 9am, then in the evening at 6pm I have a private scan to find out if bubs is a boy or girl :) x
We're the opposite.. I want 2.. N that's it... He'd love more..

Back