Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

I haven't had my 'breakfast' pack yet. I don't feel hungry at all so I'm thinking of saving it for later. I'll just adjust everything so I'll have something to "munch" on when the time calls for it. lol :)

I'm the same, on my work days I tend to just drink in the morning until about early lunch time and have my first pack then. I find it easier to be strong and abstinent from food in the first half of the day so having my packs a bit closer together in the second half of the day works for me.
You're doing very well, seems like you're really tackling those first few days with a lot of positivity.

I'm the same, on my work days I tend to just drink in the morning until about early lunch time and have my first pack then. I find it easier to be strong and abstinent from food in the first half of the day so having my packs a bit closer together in the second half of the day works for me.
You're doing very well, seems like you're really tackling those first few days with a lot of positivity.

I was worried it would affect the whole meal replacement concept if i leave it a little later than usual before having the first pack but if it works for you then I don't see any reason why it won't work for me, too. :)

It's really weird. I had my first pack just a few minutes ago (I felt a bit hungry so I thought it was time to 'eat'), but I could hardly finish my porridge! Weird as it is but I feel good :)

Last edited:
Busy day! I just feel so exhausted right now. And I feel like eating at least two big slices of meat feast pizza and have a big glass of ice-cold coke to go with it... :( Not hungry but I think I need something 'nice' to eat... Hope sleep will get rid of these tempting ideas...

Oh well, it doesn't matter now. I'll just treat myself with an ice-cold peach flavoured fizzy water. That should fix the cravings.

So there we are... Day 4 done! :) :) :)

I've been thinking... Maybe when I reach my desired (healthy) weight, I could switch to something more flexible. I'm considering both Slimming World and Weight Watchers. Just not sure which one is more suitable for me. It will take a few more weeks yet for me to reach target but I wanna be ready to make the switch when the right time comes.

Back to reality - day 5. Bring it on! :)

Hope everyone else will have a lovely day today! xx

i must say. i LOVE slimming world. it really fits in around my family and i find it really easy to follow. but it is such a struggle when you have soooo much to lose. i will def being back to it when i get to the point where i can not cope anymore on packs lol

i must say. i LOVE slimming world. it really fits in around my family and i find it really easy to follow. but it is such a struggle when you have soooo much to lose. i will def being back to it when i get to the point where i can not cope anymore on packs lol

lol I'm sure you'll do just fine with exante. You've got a good motivation and you're really determined to make this work so it will work! :) As for me, I might switch to slimming world sooner than planned. lol xx

Today's one of those not-so-good-days.. I should have stayed home and locked myself in the bedroom. Maybe, I could have prevented things from getting out of hand. Truth be told, I ate. Yes, I ate real food and I am not too happy about that fact. I was doing good till late this afternoon and then......

Oh well, I've done it and I can't undo that mistake. I'm still here. I'm not giving up the fight yet so I'll brave day 6 tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll do better.

well done for reaching day six, dont let a laspse be a relaspse-keep on keeping on.

Thanks faithfaith! I will do my best to be 100% today. :)

You can do it chick! Mice on from the food episode. Learn from it. You will be happy with your WI in Monday if you stay 100% :)

I'm day 13 I think?! It gets easier, promise!

Good luck x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

You can do it chick! Mice on from the food episode. Learn from it. You will be happy with your WI in Monday if you stay 100% :)

I'm day 13 I think?! It gets easier, promise!

Good luck x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I really need a lot of that at the moment. :)

You're doing great - day 13! Hope I'll also manage to reach day 13 :)

dont be down. today is a new day. you got further down the line than you did last time. maybe have some things on standby today to do if you feel the urge (nail varnish, bubble bath, new magazine) just incase.

as my husband says, this plan goes against every natural instinct and learned behaviour you have ever been taught since you were born, and you are trying to change that! its not going to be a ride in the park. it really damn hard!!! but you CAN push through and make yourself proud today. imagine yourself saying to yourself. Damn im good, i had a wobble on day 5, but day 6, i tonked it! im bloody greg! (there was a swear word in there but thought id better change it lol). try and find that tiny piece of motivation grab it with both hands and dont let go!!!!

dont be down. today is a new day. you got further down the line than you did last time. maybe have some things on standby today to do if you feel the urge (nail varnish, bubble bath, new magazine) just incase.

as my husband says, this plan goes against every natural instinct and learned behaviour you have ever been taught since you were born, and you are trying to change that! its not going to be a ride in the park. it really damn hard!!! but you CAN push through and make yourself proud today. imagine yourself saying to yourself. Damn im good, i had a wobble on day 5, but day 6, i tonked it! im bloody greg! (there was a swear word in there but thought id better change it lol). try and find that tiny piece of motivation grab it with both hands and dont let go!!!!

Thanks Mel! You always inspire me, you know :) Your positivity is simply amazing! So glad I have a buddy like you. xxx

I made a vow to myself that I will be good today. And I intend to renew that vow each and every day till I reach goal. :) A 5lbs loss on our weigh in will make me happy. That's my mini-goal. :)

Last edited:
Nearing the end of day 6. I didn't struggle much today. There was hardly any hunger pangs so I felt safe. lol. I've also discovered that a hot drink - green tea plus peach mix - makes me feel full for longer. Unlike that drink that's made of sparkling water, drink mix and loads of ice, though very refreshing it makes me crave for real food. Anyway, I guess the 'effects' vary from person to person so it's a matter of trial and error to find out what works for you.

I've kept myself busy - busy checking "before & after photos" :) What an inspiration!! I've been thinking of switching to slimming world soon but seeing the results of meal replacements, I am not very sure anymore. lol. Maybe, I'll wait a bit longer? :)

Back