Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

I started at the beginning of June and have done 100% but haven't let it interfere with family parties weekends away etc I have then tried to make the best choices available by keeping away from carbs as much as possible. I have had weekends away and a trip to Italy where I went off plan totally but it has been great and the weigh has kept coming off. Until this week :) hormone central! You can have the bouillon powder the veg one but just watch the salt content it does make some people retain water. Great as a tasty treat though. I drink gallons of green or chai tea black especially now the weather is a bit cooler. I know this week is just a glitch / readjustment and all will be back to normal soon

Thanks for sharing Fiona! It's really good to know that people do succeed on here. Hope you'll start losing again soon. All the best! xx

Just popping by to say hello on your diary! Sounds like you're doing well despite it being one of those weeks. How's your weekend ahead looking?:p

Hey Scotminx! Thanks for not forgetting to check on me. :) Well... I'll have a busy day tomorrow so most likely I won't have time to eat (or think about food - so that's good news). Sunday is still a big question mark, though. OH won't be at work so I can almost predict what's gonna happen - he'll prepare his fave food (which happens to be the same as mine) and then I might get tempted to try it (and end up eating a full meal!) :( Oh well, one day at a time. Let me deal with Saturday first. Sunday will have to wait for its turn. lol

Could you just remind me when your weigh-in day is? xx

That's the only way to do this by taking one day at a time. You have to remember that if you do slip up it was just for that moment and don't say to yourself well I ate that I might as well eat this too. You have to say oh well that was then and now I'm back on track because what I'm doing is more important. You have to put yourself first x have a great weekend

Thanks ladies! I've been good most of the time despite the temptations around. Had a little weigh-in this morning (was hoping to get a little more motivation from the scale) but it was too lazy to move in the direction I want... just 1lb down and I only have today and tomorrow before my next weigh-in... :( Guess I should try to leave the bouillon alone. Guess Fiona's right about the water retention it causes on some people. Sad as I was really enjoying it.. Well, if it won't do me any good, then I'm better off without it!

I better run now. Got a looooong day ahead. Have a lovely day everyone! xx

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend. You've still got time for the scales to cooperate and even if its 1lb this week at least its a pound in the right direction!
xxxxx

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend. You've still got time for the scales to cooperate and even if its 1lb this week at least its a pound in the right direction! xxxxx
Hi, Cookie! Thanks! You're right about it being a pound in the right direction. I just have this little issue with myself.. I need to see more weightloss as I easily get disheartened.. Anyway, I've still got tomorrow to try to lose a little bit more than a pound. lol :)

Have a great weekend! xx

Good morning ZM and well done on losing that 1lb forever.

I'm a slow loser and have learned to be thankful for everything I've lost, it ain't coming back!

Good luck for your weigh in on monday (?) hope you lose a few more of those pesky lbs xx

Hello ladies! Yup! That's officially one pound down! :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely day! xx

Good afternoon Zoey's Mommy, hope you're having a fab one xx

Okay. So I've been good for three consecutive days and then last night, I just started obsessing about food (again)!! I just couldn't help myself. Been browsing through different online menus as I fancied pizza, indian and chinese takeaway! Grrrr!! I ended up placing a huge order of my indian favourites. Told myself that the whole family should celebrate as my LO turned 16months old. lol What an excuse!! :) Anyway, I eagerly waited for the delivery confirmation only to be told that my order was declined as they couldn't deliver at the time I specified! It took them way more than half an hour to decide they couldn't take my order... After all the time I've wasted online just trying to decide what to get for myself, I wasn't able to have my all-time favourite greasy indian stuff. lol I guess that's a good thing? :) I guess it is!

Anyway, I still had something. I had a roast chicken drumstick. And when I was done with the drumstick, I decided I also wanted to have the thigh.... and I gave in... I had it too... I know I've self-sabotaged my diet but I was actually quite satisfied after having my little treat (to celebrate my LO's 16th month! lol) :) I'm back on TS today.

Hope everyone else is doing so much better with their diets than I am. Have a fab day, guys! xx

Must have been an omen! A last minute escape! The chicken will have done little, if any, damage either. You're doing really well. New day, new start today!

Must have been an omen! A last minute escape! The chicken will have done little, if any, damage either. You're doing really well. New day, new start today!
Thanks Lynne! After my WI on Monday, I'll make it a goal to have a 100% TS week!

Good afternoon. I agree with Lynne, a lucky last minute escape! Good luck with your weigh in on Monday xx

Good afternoon. I agree with Lynne, a lucky last minute escape! Good luck with your weigh in on Monday xx
Thanks G! I'm not looking forward to Monday's WI.. I don't think I deserve to lose anything this week as I haven't been faithful to TS... But I will try again next week. Hope you're doing well. xx

It's good that you're trying again. It's so easy to think well I've blown it now, what's the point. So well done for not giving up! :)

I'm doing well thanks xx

Back