Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

Same here. They're right - it does get easier! :)

Are you going to get a bumper pack? I got myself the meals and bars bumper pack.

Good afternoon, hope you're having a fab day and glad you're staying! xx

Good afternoon, hope you're having a fab day and glad you're staying! xx
Hi, G! My day's not too bad, thanks! Yeah.. well I figured that if I wanna lose weight quicker then I have to keep on doing what I am doing. When I reach goal then only by then I will consider other options for maintenance :)

Hope you're having a good day too! xx

Thank you I am now I've finished work! :D xx

lol :) So how did the weigh-in go? It's today, isn't it? xx

Yes lost a lb, I'm happy with that :) xx
Congratulations! :) I would also be happy with a pound loss per week. I used to diet (just tried to eat healthy food, make better food choices, etc) but I never lost anything... except for my hope to lose weight, that's completely gone! So I gave food replacement diet a go - and it's working! :)

Thank you. Yes, this diet is so easy if you stay true to it.

I lose low anyway, maybe that's down to my age, I don't know. But I like how you don't even have to think about anything, just choose your packs and drink your water. Sorted! :D

Glad to hear you're staying ZM and that you're having a good Tuesday.

Let us know if/when you get a diary sorted Sam and I'll pop in to say hi and sprinkle motivational dust (even when I am lacking in this for myself, I seem to have plenty for others! ;)

Glad to hear you're staying ZM and that you're having a good Tuesday.

Let us know if/when you get a diary sorted Sam and I'll pop in to say hi and sprinkle motivational dust (even when I am lacking in this for myself, I seem to have plenty for others! ;)
Hi Scotminx I did start a diary today, however I think I have posted it somewhere other than the diary forums. I would imagine you would find it in recents posts? I dated it 23/09/2013 SamF Exante Diary. I need to try and move it to the diary section, so will have to find out how to do this now lol x

I found it Sam, its just in the main exante forum. Don't think you can move it yourself - best to message one of the mods and they will be able to do it for you. Sometimes they do it automatically when they spot these things as well.

Hi ZM!

Just letting you know I started exante. Thai chicken -yum yum
Choc orange bar - tiny chic bits lush, dried seeds around it tolerable!

Portions seem massive! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hey, scotminx! Hope you've had a lovely Tuesday, too! Yup! Will be around for some time. (I love the people here). :) They'll be delivering my goodies tomorrow.

I'll find your diary in a wee while, Sam! xx

Hi ZM! Just letting you know I started exante. Thai chicken -yum yum Choc orange bar - tiny chic bits lush, dried seeds around it tolerable! Portions seem massive! X Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2 Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7 Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2
Hi, hun! Glad you found the products okay :) I love that thai chicken soup, too! I don't have that in my bumper at the moment, though. How's your "first" day? :)

I have ordered a pick your own bumper pack and its being delivered tomorrow, so I'll be here for the next while too :)

Lets smash 100% TS tomorrow ZM!

What goals or mini goals are you working towards? X

I have ordered a pick your own bumper pack and its being delivered tomorrow, so I'll be here for the next while too :) Lets smash 100% TS tomorrow ZM! What goals or mini goals are you working towards? X
Let's do that! :)

Well, I've originally set losing 5lbs on my first week as the first mini-goal (so happy I've achieved that). Next one would be to be in the 9s. Then hopefully, to lose a stone. And finally, be at my ideal weight of between 8st9lb and 9st by early December. I know it won't be easy but I'm working hard to reach a mini-goal at a time. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to tick all those mini-goals come December. :)

How about you? xx

Am I really on day 9? Wow! And it's done and over with! A little temptation here and there so it hasn't been an easy day, but it's okay. I survived and I'm ready for day 10. :)

You will reach your goal weight in no time ZM. I reckon you'll smash it before 1st December.
keep on track with 100% TS and I reckon you'll hit target during November, if not before!
i read on here somewhere that if you keep on plan and drink loads of water you can lose a half a pound, or even a pound a day. that would give anyone motivation!
good ol ketosis. X

Back