Total Solution It's NOW or never!!

You will reach your goal weight in no time ZM. I reckon you'll smash it before 1st December. keep on track with 100% TS and I reckon you'll hit target during November, if not before! i read on here somewhere that if you keep on plan and drink loads of water you can lose a half a pound, or even a pound a day. that would give anyone motivation! good ol ketosis. X
Wow! I didn't know about that. Thank you so much for sharing the info, Sam. Now I have more reasons to stick to plan and love my water! xx

Hi, hun! Glad you found the products okay :) I love that thai chicken soup, too! I don't have that in my bumper at the moment, though. How's your "first" day? :)

' Day 1' was a piece of cake! Only had 2 ex products because I had CD sachet in morning. Looking forward to trying tomato n basil soup for lunch. CDs tomato soup is vile. Hope this isn't same!

Have a good day! What height are you? C

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

' Day 1' was a piece of cake! Only had 2 ex products because I had CD sachet in morning. Looking forward to trying tomato n basil soup for lunch. CDs tomato soup is vile. Hope this isn't same! Have a good day! What height are you? C Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2 Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7 Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2
You're an early riser! :) Glad everything went well yesterday. I've never been a fan of tomato-based soups so I couldn't judge it fairly. I'm 5'2" :)

Hey ZM. How you doing today?? Losing count of days now lol. Need to Change my signature to include my weight losses I think to remind me.
Hi, Mel! lol we're now on day 10 :) I was feeling rather cold today. Was also a bit hungry. I made myself four mugs of hot peach drink (that's about a litre of drink already) and that seemed to have resolved the issue. Got only one pack left for today. Hope I won't get too hungry tonight. The signature thingy sounds like a good plan. It should add to the motivation. xx

Glad to hear you're hanging in there ZM! I didn't think to have the water flavourings hot so that's a nice tip :) Definitely feel a change in the weather, but then keto makes you cold anyway.

I'm aiming to lose 2st by Christmas, but as I have quite a bit more to lose than you, I imagine our rate of loss might be quite similar, so we can support each other and spur each other on :D Just think of the nice clothes we'll be able to wear over the holiday season!

Glad to hear you're hanging in there ZM! I didn't think to have the water flavourings hot so that's a nice tip :) Definitely feel a change in the weather, but then keto makes you cold anyway. I'm aiming to lose 2st by Christmas, but as I have quite a bit more to lose than you, I imagine our rate of loss might be quite similar, so we can support each other and spur each other on :D Just think of the nice clothes we'll be able to wear over the holiday season!
Exactly! Whenever I get tempted to have something "nice", I pause and picture myself in a little black dress. :) That seems to work! The picture seems way nicer than the thought of food. lol

Christmas 2013, here we come! The lighter and happier us. :)

Last edited:
OH just made me sooooo mad I wanted to scream! But ofcourse I didn't do that as I'm a good neighbour and they shouldn't suffer the consequence of my choice - to be with someone whose mission in life is to ensure that he annoys me each single day (not really sure about this but it does feel like that)! Grrrr!!

It's funny because as soon as I felt my blood starting to boil, I quickly ran to the kitchen and prepared my porridge (the pack that was intended for breakfast to be eaten at lunchtime). I wasn't hungry then but at that point in time, it was the best thing to do. You see, I've noticed a trend here. Whenever I get upset (more often than not, mad) about something (or someone), I tend to turn to food for comfort like it's my best friend! (Weird as it may sound but I'm sure someone out there can well relate to this.) I had this twisted belief that if I stuff myself, then that would be a great revenge to him! What?! Who was I kidding?? I wasn't harming anyone else but myself!! Yup! The realization finally dawned on me and I've learned. It took quite a while but I'm still grateful I have finally opened my eyes to the ugly truth of what I had been doing - to myself. But you have to admit that I am making quite a progress here. I was tested this morning and though I was ready to throw him out the window, I kept calm and focused - focused on my porridge. lol

I hated the feeling. The palpitation wasn't a joke but I am glad he did what he did as I was able to prove something good to myself - that I am a 'big' girl now and can stay composed and not turn to my false best friend, Food, to be 'rescued'.

That is so brilliant. Maybe this happened so you could make that realisation (the universe works in mysterious ways). Well done you!!
True! Blessing in disguise, I would say? And here are more blessings: the whole house is sparkling clean (OH did everything including the laundry!), he cooked (for himself and the little one), fed her, bathe her and got her ready for bed tonight. What more can I ask for? :)

Well done ZM! Pigging out on porridge is the way forward! Just shows you what damage we used to do to ourselves when feeling emotional.

You can and you will do this and you'll learn lots along the way. Keep strong :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Thanks so much bubbly! Have a good day ahead xx

Good afternoon and well done for turning to Exante porridge and not chocolate! Hope you're having a fab day xx

Hi ZM how's it all going for you?
Hi, Fiona! It's so-so.. quite a challenging week for me but I'm still here - trying to win the battle :) How are things with you?

Good afternoon and well done for turning to Exante porridge and not chocolate! Hope you're having a fab day xx
Good afternoon, G! Thanks! Today's way better than the previous days. I was freezing cold this morning so I decided to have a little walk with my daughter in her buggy. Enjoyed our long walk (about 5mi) and we even managed to play in the park, too. Home now and resting my poor legs. lol

How are you? xx

You know it must be one of those weeks. I have managed to put on 3 lbs this week which I am putting down to rubbish hormones and water retention as I haven't eaten anything off plan. Now wishing I had :) then at least I would have a reason for it but no. Anyway I'm sure it will catch up at some point. Just keep on with it. This is the first dodgy week I've had and having lost almost 50 lbs I guess the body needs to adjust at some point. Keep with it. It works x

You know it must be one of those weeks. I have managed to put on 3 lbs this week which I am putting down to rubbish hormones and water retention as I haven't eaten anything off plan. Now wishing I had :) then at least I would have a reason for it but no. Anyway I'm sure it will catch up at some point. Just keep on with it. This is the first dodgy week I've had and having lost almost 50 lbs I guess the body needs to adjust at some point. Keep with it. It works x
Almost 50lbs! WOW! That's really great Fiona! How long have you been doing exante? By the way, I think I've read somewhere that we're allowed to have bouillon while on TS? The vegetable bouillon? I've been trying to find the thread again but it seems to be hiding somewhere. ;)

Back