Jade's Journey To The 8's

13/10/20134 - Red Day

Breakfast - blueberries topped with 1 WW Vanilla yoghurt and 30g Special K Cranberries, Pumpkin Seed & Almond granola (hexb 1 of 2)

Lunch - salad box (cherry tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrot) topped with 3tbsp Kraft Thousand Island Light dressing (1.5)

Dinner - melt in the middle burgers (extra lean mince, Worcestershire sauce, 60g cheese (hexa x2), various herbs and spices) served with corn on the cob, pea's, green beans and carrots

Snacks - 2 Alpen Light Chocolate & Toffee cereal bars (hexb 2 of 2), 2 cups of tea with sweetener and splash of skimmed milk (1)

Total Daily Syns - 2.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 59.5/70

Amzee you automatically subscribe when you reply to a thread, you will now get notifications from this thread x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weigh day today! I've really tried hard this week so I hope I've lost!

I weigh in at 10am so will update later...

1lb off! I can't help but feel a bit disappointed to be honest even though a lb is a lb.

Last edited:
1lb is still good Hun! Well done

Good luck with thus week, I'm 100% this week as weekend is 2 of my kids birthday so having birthday tea and also at pizza hut one night so really need to limit myself this week!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

16/10/2014 - Extra Easy Day

New week and I want a better loss this week! Let's do this...!

Breakfast - 1 WW Strawberry Cheesecake yoghurt

Lunch - Heinz Baked Beans with 2 slices Hovis Nimble toast (hexb) and 1 tbsp HP sauce (1), 1 kiwi

Dinner - Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Brocolli (0.5) with added carrots, green beans and sweetcorn

Other - sweetener and skimmed milk (hexa) in cups of tea, 12 Haribo sweeties (6)

Total Daily Syns - 7.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 7.5/70

Last edited:
Hey hun, just popping into subscribe! Our heights and targets are pretty similar :)

Well done on the loss yesterday, I know it can be disappointing in the first few weeks when you haven't had big losses but just think of it as getting back into the groove! You could increase your superfree on Extra Easy days making sure it's at least a 1/3 and remember to syn peas/corn on the cob on red days. Those tiny little things might make a big difference :) xxx

Hey hun, just popping into subscribe! Our heights and targets are pretty similar :) Well done on the loss yesterday, I know it can be disappointing in the first few weeks when you haven't had big losses but just think of it as getting back into the groove! You could increase your superfree on Extra Easy days making sure it's at least a 1/3 and remember to syn peas/corn on the cob on red days. Those tiny little things might make a big difference :) xxx

Hello and thanks for subscribing :)

That you for the advice on the superfree and pea's/sweetcorn :) I'm a bit low on fruit and veg as i need to go shopping... hoping to go later this afternoon. I'm going to pop over to you now! xxx

Change of plan for today's food as I'm not going to be able to make the works night out tonight now. I will update my diary accordingly.

So... I have just eaten 24 syns worth of Haribo whilst writing my first assignment :-O

Seems most of the people I follow on Minimins (and myself) are having flexi days today :p

Hope the Haribos are yummy- just enjoy them whilst you can! I cant open a bag of anything sweet or chocolate related without grubby little hands getting in the bag!!

Extra Easy Day - 17/10/2014

Oh dear... so today hasn't been a SW friendly day at all :-/ I don't know why I do it... I'm so disappointed with myself!!!
I'm going straight to Asda tomorrow to stock up on proper food so I can get back on plan!

I'm signing off for the weekend! We are going out for a few drinks tonight and it's going to be the first night that Emilia will stay away from us overnight :-( I'm looking forward to a night out but not looking forward to leaving her for the first time. She's staying with my OH parents so she'll be well looked after.

Awww enjoy your first night out, I remember my first night out after my eldest and it is scary, enjoy yourself though, she will be just fine!! Xx

Back