Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

Total food envy! Am planning to make some burgers at some point this week and yours has inspired me even more!

Was good, and felt soooo naughty, but was completely free!

Think I'm gonna struggle today! Had an awful night's 'sleep' with the bubba so am shattered, which makes me turn to quick fix, high sugar and comfort food!!! Plus hubby is out til late and probably be a day at home so boredom may strike!

So my plan is to try to have free/hex comforting foods like banana on toast and leftover burger and baked beans for lunch!

Hey Jellybean, just doing the rounds before I hit the sack. Hope your day went okay and you managed to avoid boredom!
:)

Thanks all, ended up having a manic day yesterday! My daughter has a suspected urine infection so have been trying to get a urine sample from a toddler who's not potty trained! Phoned the docs and told them I was fed up (she's been feverish for a week!) And they finally gave her the antibiotics so had to run around trying to sort all that out!!!

WEEK 4 - WEDNESDAY

Yesterday's eats...

B - banana on toast (hex b) with marg (2 syns)

S - hot choc (2 syns)

L - left over burger with smash andbbaked beans. KitKat (5.5 syns).

S - apple, plus nibbled at some of kids food (allow 5 syns)

D - mixed bean chilli with rice and a sprinkle of cheese (hex a)

Toffee Muller light and diet coke

Syns = 14.5
Hex A = √
Hex B = √

Well... Just weighed in and saw a 10 on the scales!!! Whoop! Granted it was 10 St 13.8lb, so rounds up to 11st, but it was still there!!! So that's -2lb this week, which I'm happy with!

Well done jellybean!

Hope your little one feels better soon and the antibiotics kick in quickly. X

Well done jellybean!

Hope your little one feels better soon and the antibiotics kick in quickly. X

Thanks! She seems to be a little more perky today!

I stole your banana on toast idea for breakfast today, it was yum! :)

Glad you liked it! I find it quite a comfort food so is nice when I don't want yogurt and fruit, my usual go to breakfast!

WEEK 4 -THURSDAY- WEIGH IN DAY

B- yogurt with apple in -yawn...getting bored with fruit and yogurt, but it's free and so easy!

L - ham and dairylea (1/2 hex a) in a wholemeal roll (hex b), a little left over rice, salad and 1/2 a boiled egg. KitKat (5.5)

D - braised beef stew with parsnip mash, peas and carrots (my new favourite) followed by sw steamed jam sponge pudding (3 syns) with ice cream (5 syns)

Syns = 13.5
Hex A= 1/2 on cheese triangles, 1/2 in tea and coffee
Hex B = √

WEIGH IN -2lb :)

I did have a little look..should do again though. My problem is I find eggs in the morning make me feel bloated all day and I don't like to use my hex b in the morning as I find the rest of the day harder to stay on track cos I get hungry.

I like sw pancakes but never find the time to make them! Wonder if I could premake and reheat them?

How had I not thought of having them cold??!! Haha!

Back