ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

Right, yesterday I had an awful day at work (I won't go into the disgusting details, but iv never seen so much poo in one day) and although I was good in the day crumpet (2pp) for brekkie, ww tomato soup (2pp) lunch, but then I came home and had dominos (about a million points).

However, today iv got right back on track and had a banana for brekkie (0pp)
Lunch - warburton sandwich thin x1.5 (5pp) with 2 reduced fat cheese slices (2pp)
Dinner - homemade ww spag Bol (14pp)
1 penguin (3pp) and half punt of skimmed milk through the day (3pp)

So although yesterday was pretty bad, I'm pleased I pulled it back today and just hope iv not jeopardised my weight loss...il know tomorrow!

2lb off, yay :)

2lb off, yay :)

Well done again ;)

Right, yesterday I had an awful day at work (I won't go into the disgusting details, but iv never seen so much poo in one day) and although I was good in the day crumpet (2pp) for brekkie, ww tomato soup (2pp) lunch, but then I came home and had dominos (about a million points).

However, today iv got right back on track and had a banana for brekkie (0pp)
Lunch - warburton sandwich thin x1.5 (5pp) with 2 reduced fat cheese slices (2pp)
Dinner - homemade ww spag Bol (14pp)
1 penguin (3pp) and half punt of skimmed milk through the day (3pp)

So although yesterday was pretty bad, I'm pleased I pulled it back today and just hope iv not jeopardised my weight loss...il know tomorrow!

Sorry about your crummy day :( but atleast you got back on track, which is what counts! food for yesterday looks fab keep at it chicky :)

Yey!! Well done on the loss! :)

I've just started WW today so subscribing to diaries of ppl starting similar time to me!
I hope I get 2 lbs off for next Monday!! X

2lb off woohoooooo huni thats brilliant girly!
really pleased for u!
how u gettin on hun!
gawjus photo of u and ur lil boy
xxxx

Well done on your loss ") another step closer ") xox

Cai said:
Yey!! Well done on the loss! :)

I've just started WW today so subscribing to diaries of ppl starting similar time to me!
I hope I get 2 lbs off for next Monday!! X

Thanks Hun :) ooh hope your first week goes well! I feel so much better for it already it's amazing x

SammieAnn87 said:
2lb off woohoooooo huni thats brilliant girly!
really pleased for u!
how u gettin on hun!
gawjus photo of u and ur lil boy
xxxx

Thanks Hun :) yeah I'm doin good, in the zone today lol how are you? Ahh thanks about the pic too, he's a cheeky chappy :) xxx

Jennjennx said:
Well done on your loss ") another step closer ") xox

Thanks Hun :) yeah I'm doin good, in the zone today lol how are you? Ahh thanks about the pic too, he's a cheeky chappy :) xxx

haha he looks it!
im good love thank u! had a good weekend eaten out a couple of times and made the right decisions!(i think)
dnt u worry about the pizza saturday night everyone needs treats babe!
ur guna do fab
xxx

Right, day 8: Brekkie - cornflakes (3pp)
Lunch - spring onion omelette (using 2 medium eggs but 1 yolk so 3pp) with 2 slices of warburton wholemeal from the 400g loaf (5pp)
Dinner - left over spag Bol with just the meat part but I'm sure it was about a portion and a half so pointed at 10pp as it was a little more than a portion
Throughout the day - half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp) some raspberries (0pp)

I also went out on a walk with Charlie fpr an hour (5 activity points) and played kinect for 30 minutes (2 points)

Got two pp left so I'm going to enjoy a rusk for 1pp with a cuppa from my daily milk allowance :)

SammieAnn87 said:
haha he looks it!
im good love thank u! had a good weekend eaten out a couple of times and made the right decisions!(i think)
dnt u worry about the pizza saturday night everyone needs treats babe!
ur guna do fab
xxx

Oooh lovely, thankyou I'm finding it so much easier to stay focused with the tracker!

thiswillbeit said:
Right, day 8: Brekkie - cornflakes (3pp)
Lunch - spring onion omelette (using 2 medium eggs but 1 yolk so 3pp) with 2 slices of warburton wholemeal from the 400g loaf (5pp)
Dinner - left over spag Bol with just the meat part but I'm sure it was about a portion and a half so pointed at 10pp as it was a little more than a portion
Throughout the day - half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp) some raspberries (0pp)

I also went out on a walk with Charlie fpr an hour (5 activity points) and played kinect for 30 minutes (2 points)

Got two pp left so I'm going to enjoy a rusk for 1pp with a cuppa from my daily milk allowance :)

I never think of having Omlette for some reason... Reckon I might have to give one a whirl this week x

i have 2 whole egss and one egg white yum i love omlettes!
yeh i went shoppin for about 40 mins earlier n dint put them dwn on my activity points n should do! i wanna get out a bit more with lucas, i havent had the chance in the last couple of weeks been so busy so hoepfully so tomorrow i will get out for an hour or so with lucas! coz lucas loves his walks coz his runs about every where
lol
xx

BeckyT said:
I never think of having Omlette for some reason... Reckon I might have to give one a whirl this week x

Yeah you should I love omelettes you can just whack loads of veg in, I was planning to but the cupboards were bare only had spring onions lol

SammieAnn87 said:
i have 2 whole egss and one egg white yum i love omlettes!
yeh i went shoppin for about 40 mins earlier n dint put them dwn on my activity points n should do! i wanna get out a bit more with lucas, i havent had the chance in the last couple of weeks been so busy so hoepfully so tomorrow i will get out for an hour or so with lucas! coz lucas loves his walks coz his runs about every where
lol
xx

Ah yeah and the weather at the minute is so horrible! We were stuck indoors the majority of last week because it was raining so much and the walk we usually go on was completely flooded. Lol bless him he will love it! Yeah defo put your points on :)

Yesterday was a bit hotch potch and we have no money til Friday to go food shopping so it's tricky to find stuff to eat in our house that's good for you, it's just crap left really! I'm proud because on Monday at work cqc paid an unannounced visit went really well which resulted in our manager bringing in LOADS of treats yesterday - I walked into the staff room and there were donuts, millionaires shortbread, biscuits, celebrations, muffins...and I didn't have a crumb!

Breakfast - apple (0pp)
Lunch - ww sweet chilli chicken wrap (7pp) and a freddo (3pp)
Dinner - omelette (6pp) with broccoli and cauliflower
Through the day- half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp), a rusk (1pp), a slice of bread (2pp), a penguin (3pp) and we went to a barbecue where I had a double disaronno and coke (6pp). Used some weeklies but it's ok.

I'm going out for a Chinese tonight but I plan to be very good and have either veg curry or lemon chicken, and I'm going to try and rustle up a very low point lunch so I'm in no danger of going over :)

Wahoo well done that's will power for you x

I feel like I am missing out on not having rusks!!

Well done on avoiding the yummy stuff! I love looking at all the yummy crimbo stuff in the supermarkets as I always thing it looks lovely altogether on the shelves, trouble it, you just want to eat it all! It defo wouldnt look as nice on my hips and bum!!! x

Back