ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

Ah thanks :) yeah becky its a good alternative to a biscuit! Charlies not interested in them at the minute so I don't feel guilty lol, I know Christmas is gonna be a tough time!

Ah thanks :) yeah becky its a good alternative to a biscuit! Charlies not interested in them at the minute so I don't feel guilty lol, I know Christmas is gonna be a tough time!

I love rusks aswell! my niece is coming ot stay in a few weeks with her little man, So I shall buy them and pretend they are for him :D

Breakfast - cornflakes (3pp)
Lunch - veggies and a slice of bread (2pp)

Dinner - Well I stayed within my weeklies, they didn't have what I planned to have so I had to guess but apparently chicken in black bean is 11pp (if anyone knows differently please let me know) and half a portion of rice (I pp it as 11 I'd rather estimate on the side of caution). I was naughty with the starters as everyone just ordered platters and it was all fried so I counted it as 18pp)

Through the day - half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp) and a rusk (1pp)

I'm not sure how many weeklies I have left so I'm just going to be spot on for the rest of the week and hope I stay the same, I'm not expecting to lose anything so as long asi don't gain il be happy

God, iv been looking at dresses for the work do for Christmas, I'm terrified as iv hated the way every dress has looked on me since I had Charlie! This weight has to go, il be happy if I'm at the low end of the 11s by then (6 weeks away). I need to up my game!

God, iv been looking at dresses for the work do for Christmas, I'm terrified as iv hated the way every dress has looked on me since I had Charlie! This weight has to go, il be happy if I'm at the low end of the 11s by then (6 weeks away). I need to up my game!

Your doing fine hun! I'm sure you will find a perfect dress :)

thiswillbeit said:

You sound just like me, doesn't she Sarah?!!

I'm currently on 'operation red dress' and my works black tie doo is on the 29th Nov which gives me 6 wi's including tonight's... I'm giving it everything I've got but if really need to be as close to 10st as poss and I don't think my body will let me get there in time!!

I was looking at dresses online yesterday and didn't see anything I liked!

I feel ya pain! x

I'm currently on 'operation red dress' and my works black tie doo is on the 29th Nov which gives me 6 wi's including tonight's... I'm giving it everything I've got but if really need to be as close to 10st as poss and I don't think my body will let me get there in time!!

I feel ya pain! x

Yes she does sound just like you :)

no matter what either of you wear it's only 1 xmas do, you both have another 50 to be at your goal weight for :) I know that's alot easier said than done but I'm sure you will both look fab regardless :)

BeckyT said:

I feel ya pain! x

Lol! Glad I'm nt alone, you can do it! You're so motivated you're doing brill, they all seem to be for either people with washboard stomachs or older people, it's a right pain in the arse!x

*sarah-lou* said:
Yes she does sound just like you :)

no matter what either of you wear it's only 1 xmas do, you both have another 50 to be at your goal weight for :) I know that's alot easier said than done but I'm sure you will both look fab regardless :)

That's very true, although were in the process of applying to move to Canada and are hoping to be there by next Christmas so I wan tolook as good as I can! Thanks for the support :) x

thiswillbeit said:
Lol! Glad I'm nt alone, you can do it! You're so motivated you're doing brill, they all seem to be for either people with washboard stomachs or older people, it's a right pain in the arse!x

Snap! I know I'm not fat as such but I am defo the biggest out if the girls in my team... Trouble is, I wasn't this time last year! Hey ho, what will be will be! x

Brekkie - cornflakes (3pp)
Lunch - ham salad sandwich made with a warburton sandwich thin and 30g wafer thin ham (5pp)
Dinner - tuna salad with full fat mayo (10pp)
Through the day - half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp), cucumber and a penguin (3pp) 30g ham (2pp)

And clocked up another hour on kinect (5ap)

:)

food looks great hun!
lookin into to moving to Canada wow thats amazin! have u got a job or some family over there?
i went t canada on a school trip skiin i loved it xx

SammieAnn87 said:
food looks great hun!
lookin into to moving to Canada wow thats amazin! have u got a job or some family over there?
i went t canada on a school trip skiin i loved it xx

Thanks Hun :) yeah mikes dad is Canadian (met mikes mum when he was here on holiday) so that whole side of the family are over there, mike has dual citizenship anyway and he's got a job offer now so he can legally sponsor me to go over ad Charlie of course. We went over a couple of years ago and I fell in love with it, the amount of space there is is so difficult to explain isn't it!x

Breakfast - cornflakes (3pp)
Lunch - ham salad sandwich on a warburton sandwich thin (4pp)
Dinner - Ham and veg (3pp)

Through the day: half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp), ham (3pp) and pom bears (3pp)

8pp left to have on a nice pint of warm milk before bed, I meant to eat more today but iv had visitors so no time to eat! Hope it doesn't affect me, and I really shouldn't have eaten so much ham!

Thanks Hun :)

Brekkie - banana on toast (3pp)
Lunch - ww tomato soup with 2 warburton sandwich thins (9pp)
Dinner - ham salad (2pp) and pom bears (2pp)
Through the day - half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp), penguin (3pp)

WI in the morning! I'm so nervous about it, my trousers feel a little roomier so I'm pleased but am worried il get on the scale and be disheartened by what I see! This week has flown by though and iv found it really easy to stick to (bar the Chinese on Wednesday). I know iv only been doing it 2 weeks but i feel so much better! Yay ww :)

woohoo go WW lol!
hun u have done fab, i have no doubt at all that u will have a loss!
good luck and let us no how it goes
xxx

Thanks Hun lol I will, I'm at work til 3 but will let you all know once I finish!xx

Back