Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

It's working for you hunnybun!!! BTW, what a LOAD of lovely replies you've had to your photo post!! You must feel so amazing and motivated!!XXXX

i know - im so..... *big beam*...about it - cant wait to post an update when i hit another milestone.....!!!

not this week though ......:sigh:

well done everyone for woman of the year, thats brilliant! xx :)

Yeah! I lost 3 pounds this week so have achieved the target.:)

I stayed the same this week. Grrr. Kind of expected to though as I had a good loss (for me) last week.

Congrats to all those inching closer to the target.

Yayyyy, way to go DSMC!! That's great news! I had a feeling you'd do it this week!!X

Thanks. I'm chuffed. I have a wedding in the first week of the next challenge and from the hen weekend I have discovered that, for me, alcohol and weight loss really do not go hand in hand.
:sigh:

Just as well I'm not a drinker generally else I'd never shift the weight.

Thanks Tina! How ya doing hun? Feeliing better?X

hi heather hun, im not good at all, ive now got post viral tiredness from the flu I had, im sooooooo tired you would not believe. but lost 2.5 this week, so Im more than happy!! xx hope you are ok hun? :eek:

Helllo!!!!

Sorry been a bit awol. But have lost 1.5lbs this week so 4lbs to go from me yey!!

Everyones going well! Keep it going - we can all get there :)

Claire x

Well done all!! Sorry Tina you're STILL suffering!! As if flu wasn't enough, you had to be hit with yet another virus!! That's not fair at all!! Well done on your loss though, although of course illness isn't the best way to do it!!XXXX

I've obviously got here before Ellebear has, but hot off the press is news that she has lost 1lb this week (she wasn't expecting a loss but has done it once again like the trooper she is!!) Yay well done EB!!XXX

I've obviously got here before Ellebear has, but hot off the press is news that she has lost 1lb this week (she wasn't expecting a loss but has done it once again like the trooper she is!!) Yay well done EB!!XXX

Thanks Hevsta!!!! :D

I know - how did that happen?

I am amazed - must have been the Zumba!!!! xxxx:rolleyes:

Hey Claire!

Thanks :) I lost my way a little but started at class now so hopefully will keep me on track. 1.5 loss first week so fingers crossed will continue that way!

Hows things with you? Doing well I hope xx

ohh! and well done Ellebear! and all the others that have lost this week :) xx

Back