Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

2.5lbs for me this week-got me a new shiny :D

Well done. I'm hoping for a new shiny this week too. Gone over on syns on two days but been down the gym loads so hopefully that will balance out the extra syns.

I'm disappointed to be reporting a 1/2lb gain this week!! Not totally unexpected because the truth is I felt a bit bloated this week and I'm putting it down to plain and simple overeating! I've stuck to plan 100%, but I've had lots of pasta and rice dishes and have had very large helpings and not thought about portion size at all!! This week I'm going to have as much superfree as possible, only snack on superfree and really watch my portion sizes!!!X

Hi guys, a quick update from me! Had a crap few weeks, stressed out at work, teenagers driving me mad and thats just the start. Havent really followed plan properly but am pleased to say that I have only gained 1lb. Back on 100% now so should hopefully get a loss next weigh in..So I have failed dismally on this challenge...but am definatly up for whatever comes next!!:) Congrats on all the losses girls x

Yay, welcome back Snugs!! Sorry to hear you've been having a rubbish time of it! Sounds super stressful!! But to gain only 1lb in that time is really fab!! Well done!! Don't worry, I'm not doing great on this challenge despite best efforts!! But nevermind! Chipping away bit by bit we'll get there in the end!!XXX

A new sticker for me after a 2 pound loss. Yeeha!:)

One more WI to go before going back to uni - this has been a very well timed challenge for me. Thanks to Funcurls for setting it up!

well....quick update, went to weigh in tonight and I have lost 4.5lbs am chuffed to bits, and although I have been 100% this week I didnt expect that much....so at least I should have lost a little in this challenge...Its a vicious circle once you get near to target its easy to become complacent especially once your clothes start to get a little loose...But I am on a mission to lose that last little bit now, so do we have another challenge for when this one finishes?

well....quick update, went to weigh in tonight and I have lost 4.5lbs am chuffed to bits, and although I have been 100% this week I didnt expect that much....so at least I should have lost a little in this challenge...Its a vicious circle once you get near to target its easy to become complacent especially once your clothes start to get a little loose...But I am on a mission to lose that last little bit now, so do we have another challenge for when this one finishes?

Wow, excellent work Snugs! Bet that's given you a real boost!! And you will now DEFO complete the challenge (unlike my self!! It's looking doubtful, but I've still enjoyed it!!) Yes, Ninnins has agreed to host the next challenge as she was the first to complete this one!! (It's like the winner of Eurovision hosting the next one! LOL!) Let us know Ninnins if this is still OK with you!! We were thinking of a Halloween/Bonfire night theme! Which is about half way between now and Chrimbo! X

Has anyone got any ideas for a name for the next challenge! As first to complete this one, Ninnins has said that she'll host the next 8 week challenge!! It will start w/c Sun 12th Sept and finish w/c Sun 31st Oct (Halloween), finishing the day after Bonfire night! We were thinking of a Halloweeny theme! Any suggestions would be most welcome!!X

Last edited:
hmmmm will have a think...if work allows I am three people for the next 2 weeks! shame I dont get 3 peoples wages!!

Brilliant and well done on all the loss so far. Amazing.

Yes, im still up for it. Will start a new thread at some point next week to try and get as many people on a list before i go off sunning myself on the 13th :p

Ill put a link on here for it too

Keep the name ideas coming!

Snuggles-you are sooo close now!

Great, thanks sugs! Liking CB's 'Halloween Pumpkin Challenge!' But also thinking 'Spooky seasonal slimdown'?!! X

Burn off your butt for the bonfire challenge - ?
Hallo-Slim-Ween Challenge - ?
Firey Firecrackers Challenge - ?

I honestly wont be able to join in girlies - i struggle too much and with a 2 week holiday in the middle, i dont think i stand a chance!!!!!

LOL thanks for those 'gems' EB hunnybun!! Ooh it would be a pity for you not to join in, but I understand with the holiday in the middle!! I'm failing miserably on this one, but at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun to keep us on our toes!!! Big kisses comin rite atchya!!X

Oh im liking the firey firecrackers suggestions-we are all so hot after all lol.

EB I have a hol the first week of it, but figure being on the challenge will help me shift the gain quicker!

Back