Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

Hey Claire!

Thanks :) I lost my way a little but started at class now so hopefully will keep me on track. 1.5 loss first week so fingers crossed will continue that way!

Hows things with you? Doing well I hope xx

Fingers crossed there's more to come off, Claire! I'm okay, ta for asking hon, had a good week last week, had a so-so one this week! Fingers crossed Monday is a good day and WI!

STS for me this week. I seem to have formed a pattern, have a loss one week then a gain or sts the next week. These lbs just aren't dropping very fast these days!

Why dont you just WI every fortnight then becca wecca? Might feel a bit more encouraging to see a more consistent downwards trend! At least its still heading in the right direction as infuriating as it can feel

I will be more than happy with a sts tomorrow after a sneaky WI following a meal out showed a 3lb gain :eek:

Hi guys, delighted this week as lost 2.5lb!! After staying basically the same for the past month I feel like I'm making progress again!! Yay!!And SOTW was a nice boost too!!X

well done funcurls! i sts for bout a month in may and since i started moving again, its been falling off-hopefully this will happen to you too

Ooh I do hope so Nininns!! It's frustrating when it happens, but amazing when it starts moving again!! I suppose having less to lose will naturally slow things down a bit!!x

Ooh I do hope so Nininns!! It's frustrating when it happens, but amazing when it starts moving again!! I suppose having less to lose will naturally slow things down a bit!!x

Well done on getting up and running again. :)

I lost 1.5 this week - does that still get added?

I am so fed up - lost half a pound. Really, really wanted to get to 10 stone before I go away to visit my parents next week.

I've been absolutely angelic for two weeks and lost half a pound. I really, really must be doing something wrong.

Well done to everyone else who lost, I know I shouldn't moan. A loss is still a loss, right?

I think this challenge was a bit too optimistic for me! Better luck with the next one :rolleyes:

NBH I can COMPLETELY relate to you!! I am pretty angelic most of the time, and sometimes go for a couple of weeks with no budge on the scales!! It's really disheartening, you aren't doing anything wrong, in your case it's most likely to be because you're so very close to target, your body is trying to settle at a comfortable weight, which you are basically at now! It's just a case of fine tuning! Try and put it into perspective, you're 1/2 lb off 10 stone, and don't forget our bodies can fluctuate by a good couple of pounds throughout the day!! I know this is a very personal thing for you, but I would ADORE to be within the normal BMI range, nevermind 4.5lb from my target! So chin up and just look forward to seeing your parents and their reaction to the more slimline you!XXXXX

Hi Heather, I know I shouldn't be such a brat and I do feel humbled by the absolutely incredible journeys some people on here have been on, for a much much longer time than me. I am just too impatient I think - I lost about the same amount of weight with SW about 10 years ago within 3 months so I think it should be the same this time round.

I consoled myself with a cornetto (12 syns), slapped myself round the face and got on with it today.

Must stop feeling sorry for myself!

Thanks for the wise words :)

The way I look at it these days NBH after years of losing/gaining/losing/gaining is that I may as well take it slowly because I want it to be for life this time! Only we set the rules on how quickly we get to target! I'd rather take my time and develop new habits for good! You're doing fab so don't be so hard on yourself!XXX

Weigh day tomorrow. It's not going to be good. I have been really bad this week. I had a bad day or so yet couldnt pull it back. I'm thinking a 2-3lb gain :( Hey Ho my own fault so can't complain. Going away for 2 weeks tomorrow as well so it's going to get even worse! :( Challenge totally failed!

Wan't to budge this weight I really do but life's little difficulties get in the way (such as my 2 weeks on holiday!) I seem to put on weight really quickly too!

Anyways. Shall come back tomorrow with the bad news!!

Don't worry too much Bec, at times like this you just have to look back at how well you've done! 47lb in 7 months really is brilliant progress!! Basically about 1.5lb per week! So one bad week in the grand scheme really isn't a disaster!! It's the dusting yourself off and carrying on that's the important bit!! XXXXX

Well, it was a 2lb gain this week. Never mind. Moving on like you say. Will be away at family's for the next two weeks, so I hope the damage is minimal! Going to try my best. But we all know that's not always easy!!

See you all in two weeks! xx

Back