Lemais Diary

Ohhh brilliant what's the course?

We had the chance to move to Australia when our son was born and we didn't do it, it was my oh who wouldn't go!!! He kicks himself now! I kick him everyday for it grrrrr!!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahahaaaaaa thats priceless, kickin him! :)
everyone is in Oz as well. Be like home with sunshine and bbqs!
where would you love to go? Australia??

Im doing psychotherapy! Off to hospitals this year. S***ting it!! Lol

Yeah we have family over there too! there in sydney. I went for 3 months and loved it so I would love to live in australia but to be honest i love anywhere abroad aslong as theres sun, a safe place to live and good jobs, i go portugal alot (thts where im getting married) I like spain too!

My auntie in america is always begging us to go over and give it a try but my OH is having none of it (again!!) He says not america. Spoil sport he is!!

Ohhh really cool, that sounds so.. clever :D I couldnt do anything like that im too thick haha. You will do great im sure of it!! xxx

Yeah we have family over there too! there in sydney. I went for 3 months and loved it so I would love to live in australia but to be honest i love anywhere abroad aslong as theres sun, a safe place to live and good jobs, i go portugal alot (thts where im getting married) I like spain too!

My auntie in america is always begging us to go over and give it a try but my OH is having none of it (again!!) He says not america. Spoil sport he is!!

Ohhh really cool, that sounds so.. clever :D I couldnt do anything like that im too thick haha. You will do great im sure of it!! xxx

Oh wow! Congrats! When is the big day?! :D

Ahhh America is just amazing! I was very unsure of it but you just embrace it. Plus theres VEGAS! Was there for a little while as well, and can honestly say I would LOVE to live there ha!
What does that say about me eh?

Oh thanks xx

31pp DAILY

+7 Activity Points

Wednesday
2x multigrain bread toasted 4pp
Banana
4pp

WW Pitta 3pp
Mini chicken breast fillets 2pp
1x slice light cheese 1pp
Sweet Chilli Sauce 1 tbsp 1pp
Cucumber
Spring Onion
TOASTED mmm
7pp

Chicken breast 4pp
Zero Point Salad 0pp
4pp

SNACKS (Very snacky day today)
Necterine
Grapes
Apple
Kiwi
Blue Riband (choc wafer bar) 3pp
Curly Wurly 3pp
WW crisps (Sour cream and spring onion) 2pp
8pp

Milk, low fat, 200ml 3pp

TOTAL 26pp

Didn't meet my points really today because I was working awkward hours and didn't want to eat at 9 after work so I shoveled everything in before 3 and then snacked throughout work on the above snacks.
Not bad though considering it could be so much worse...VENDING MACHINES :p

31pp DAILY
49pp WEEKLY

+5 activity points

Thursday

Fruit Salad
Pineapple, Banana, Melon, Kiwi & apple
All chopped up YUM!
0pp

WW petit pain 3pp
WW tomato soup 2pp
2x tsp light butter 1pp
1x slice light cheese 1pp
Blue Riband 3pp
10pp

Going to a friends for dinner. I know *roughly* what is on the menu. But will update this as soon as I know :)

Down 3lbs this week. So its going well

Have LOADs of WW recipe books to flick through over the next few days. So next weeks grub will be much more inspiring :p

Also I used to be a vegetarian! So I don't really eat much more than chicken at the moment.
I have pork and lamb and sometimes some ham.
I don't really eat beef. It just doesn't agree with me at all. Kinda love cows as well (coz I used to be one) ;)

Well done on the weight loss,that's great :0) food looks good,enjoy the meal with your friend tonight,I know others who don't like beef as they find it 'chewy'!

Well done on the weight loss,that's great :0) food looks good,enjoy the meal with your friend tonight,I know others who don't like beef as they find it 'chewy'!

Thanks Daisy :)
Feeling great this week. Only 2lbs away from 2 stone! Double my goal for September YEOW!

Hmmm chewy beef. It just doesn't agree with me for whatever reason. My mam is like that as well!

How are you today :)

Lemai said:
Thanks Daisy :)
Feeling great this week. Only 2lbs away from 2 stone! Double my goal for September YEOW!

Hmmm chewy beef. It just doesn't agree with me for whatever reason. My mam is like that as well!

How are you today :)

Wow well done on so close to a two stone loss! That's great! Shame the beef effects you and your Mum like that.Do you mind if I ask what made you stop being a vegetarian ?
Im good thanks,wi tomorrow so fingers crossed for that :0)

Wow well done on so close to a two stone loss! That's great! Shame the beef effects you and your Mum like that.Do you mind if I ask what made you stop being a vegetarian ?
Im good thanks,wi tomorrow so fingers crossed for that :0)

Funny story really! I was paintballing, and they had a bbq half way through. "veggie" burgers were not available that day and I thought I would pass out if I didn't eat something. So I ate a chicken burger... and it was so good lol!

Oh best of luck for tomorrow! Hope it was a great week for you :)

Lemai said:
Funny story really! I was paintballing, and they had a bbq half way through. "veggie" burgers were not available that day and I thought I would pass out if I didn't eat something. So I ate a chicken burger... and it was so good lol!

Oh best of luck for tomorrow! Hope it was a great week for you :)

Lol funny story for sure :0) thanks about tomorrow :0)

Hey chuck!!

Super well done on the weight loss. I go on holiday a week yester and hope I get at least a stone off!! I've been looking at some sw stuff as there recepies look great and cos the are done with herbs or low fat options they are low points too!!! That sounds good!! My sister in law is doing sw and I keep hearing people rave about it. I just have the time to do everything from statch!! X

Sept 2013 I get married :)

Well done on the loss that's brill!!!

I wana visit new York soooo bad!! And florida!! Did u go there? Xxx

vadey said:
Hey chuck!!

Super well done on the weight loss. I go on holiday a week yester and hope I get at least a stone off!! I've been looking at some sw stuff as there recepies look great and cos the are done with herbs or low fat options they are low points too!!! That sounds good!! My sister in law is doing sw and I keep hearing people rave about it. I just have the time to do everything from statch!! X

6 weeks yester I meant lol x

Hey chuck!!

Thanks Love :)

Do you have a food diary or anything? Would love a change in some recipes :) x

Sept 2013 I get married :)

Well done on the loss that's brill!!!

I wana visit new York soooo bad!! And florida!! Did u go there? Xxx

Ive been to NY twice and Florida once. Both amazing!
i had to do all the parks in Florida, and I was like a child running around. Worth it though!

Oh wow 2013, youre doing great so :)
have you's a honeymoon planned? LOVE hearing about honeymoons x

Lemai said:
Thanks Love :)

Do you have a food diary or anything? Would love a change in some recipes :) x

I do but struggle to update it, but suppose it might keep me on track!! I've started tracking a bit better as I'm terrible at it. Just packed and eaten a picnic, what I didn't count on was someone else's picnic being better than mine and picking at it!!! Think I've had an extra 8 points I didn't count for! Although I didn't have an ice cream when I bought the kids one!! Off to pictures tonight, to see Keith lemons new flim!!! Haha x what your plans? Ps- steak, onions mushrooms and salad with a few new potatoes!! I've got a goulash I'm going to do that's low points. I've read your don't eat beef, but I'm sure you could do a different meat. My sister in law who's on sw gave me some and it was turkey meat!! It was still yum x

Honeymoons either going to be in another part of Portugal or flying over to morrocco :)

Have a good day today xxx

Well just now has proved to me how important it is not only to track but to add them up. Today only I've had boiled egg and one slice of toast with low fat butter, a cornbeef, rocket and tomato sandwich on brown bread. Packet of French fries, skimmed milk and that all came to 30 points!! I'm only allowed 33. I thought it was about 26 till I added it up. Bloody just had the best meal though cooked by me! Steak, rocket, cucumber, onions, toms and button mushrooms, with baby sweet corn, and broad beans with half a tub of one of those snack size extra Philly light!! It was beaut!!! Ps- sorry for posting a long post!! X

Back