Lemais Diary

Well just now has proved to me how important it is not only to track but to add them up. Today only I've had boiled egg and one slice of toast with low fat butter, a cornbeef, rocket and tomato sandwich on brown bread. Packet of French fries, skimmed milk and that all came to 30 points!! I'm only allowed 33. I thought it was about 26 till I added it up. Bloody just had the best meal though cooked by me! Steak, rocket, cucumber, onions, toms and button mushrooms, with baby sweet corn, and broad beans with half a tub of one of those snack size extra Philly light!! It was beaut!!! Ps- sorry for posting a long post!! X

Sounds delish!

I went to a friends for dinner last night. Ended up not having dinner and having 3 glasses of wine. Had 15 pp set aside for dinner so instead I drank my points. Feel shocking today! YUK! Dont normally drink wine. Dinner was at 10:30. Eating late is not my thing at all.
Can't believe how many points are in wine! Its ridic!

I love rocket! Its sooooo good!

I may put up my plan for today :)

31pp DAILY

Friday
Yoghurt 3pp
Banana
1 slice toast 2pp
1 tsp nutella 2pp
7pp

2x multigrain bread 4pp
2 slices turkey 1pp
1 slice cheese (light) 1pp
Spring onion, tomato, pepper, lettuce, cucumber 0pp
Blue riband 3pp
9pp

Milk, low fat, 200ml 3pp

Stumped for what to have for dinner. Forgot to take something out of the freezer for dinner in my hungover state this morning. SILLY!

might be cereal or something lol

Skipped gym this morning for wine related reasons :p
x

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :) xxx

Im def going to start writing in my diary again!! Wine gives me the worst hangover and takes me days to get over it!! I'm off to London Tom so it's a treat day but want to not go off the bar too much x

Im def going to start writing in my diary again!! Wine gives me the worst hangover and takes me days to get over it!! I'm off to London Tom so it's a treat day but want to not go off the bar too much x

London is brill when eating out. Most places have calorific content on the menus. Which is a god send!

Listen, have a fantastic weekend, you and your OH :)

Congrats again xx

Hey how you doing? Back from London!!! Camden town was brill!!! Such an experience !!! Had a fab time, it rained lots and hard!!! Food wise I wasn't great but I had my photo taken outside the horse market!! When I really saw how big I am!!!! Oh god!!! How are you getting on x

Hey how you doing? Back from London!!! Camden town was brill!!! Such an experience !!! Had a fab time, it rained lots and hard!!! Food wise I wasn't great but I had my photo taken outside the horse market!! When I really saw how big I am!!!! Oh god!!! How are you getting on x

Hey love!

Glad you enjoyed London despite the sh**ty weather!

i got into a pair of skinny jeans yesterday. I thought i looked amazing but when my OH took a pic of me i looked like a beached whale in skinny jeans!.... What are we like eh?!.

At least we are both on the right road ;)

I had a chinese over the weekend!
said i would if i hit the 2st mark with my OH but hes away all next week so had it yday. SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Came to 17pp which isnt bad. Thank G for nutritional content

Whats your plan for the day? Anything exciting??
Im minding my nephew and going cinema i reckon x

31pp DAILY

30min low swim

Saturday
2 slices multigrain bread toasted 4pp
banana chopped
Low fat yoghurt 125g 3pp
7pp

Necterine
green grapes
crisps 3pp
curly wurly 3pp

I had a chinese for dinner! Yummm

Chicken breast in orange sauce (contains no oil or sugar) :)
60g boiled white rice
15ml curry sauce
17pp

TOTAL 30pp

Love weight watchers after that :)

Lemai said:
31pp DAILY

30min low swim

Saturday
2 slices multigrain bread toasted 4pp
banana chopped
Low fat yoghurt 125g 3pp
7pp

Necterine
green grapes
crisps 3pp
curly wurly 3pp

I had a chinese for dinner! Yummm

Chicken breast in orange sauce (contains no oil or sugar) :)
60g boiled white rice
15ml curry sauce
17pp

TOTAL 30pp

Love weight watchers after that :)

Looks good,glad you enjoyed the Chinese.Have fun at the cinema today :0)

Lemai said:
Hey love!

Glad you enjoyed London despite the sh**ty weather!

i got into a pair of skinny jeans yesterday. I thought i looked amazing but when my OH took a pic of me i looked like a beached whale in skinny jeans!.... What are we like eh?!.

At least we are both on the right road ;)

I had a chinese over the weekend!
said i would if i hit the 2st mark with my OH but hes away all next week so had it yday. SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Came to 17pp which isnt bad. Thank G for nutritional content

Whats your plan for the day? Anything exciting??
Im minding my nephew and going cinema i reckon x

Hey hun! London was fab! Went round Camden snd loved it. Very different experience to what we are used to!! Today I've been to my nieces party, there was a bouncing castle. That's all the good things that have happened this weekend. However there has never been a bigger reason to start a diary and start getti g serious!! I had my picture taken and it was another lightbulb moment!! Can't keep pushing these to back on my mind! Today I felt so uncomfy in my clothes!!! I'm starting for the first time to feel the extent of my weight! I e decided I'm not going to snack and if I'm hungry eat fruit. X

Hey hun! London was fab! Went round Camden snd loved it. Very different experience to what we are used to!! Today I've been to my nieces party, there was a bouncing castle. That's all the good things that have happened this weekend. However there has never been a bigger reason to start a diary and start getti g serious!! I had my picture taken and it was another lightbulb moment!! Can't keep pushing these to back on my mind! Today I felt so uncomfy in my clothes!!! I'm starting for the first time to feel the extent of my weight! I e decided I'm not going to snack and if I'm hungry eat fruit. X

No time like the present

Although i never deprive myself of treats :)
i dont think anyone should otherwise it gets old really fast!

Fruit is the business. I always bring a mountain of it into work with me and munch on it.
Sometimes hunger pangs are all down to thirst, so lash a bit of water in there :)

Hope you start to feel better about things. At least you are on the right track with minimins buddies for support :) xx

Lemai said:
No time like the present

Although i never deprive myself of treats :)
i dont think anyone should otherwise it gets old really fast!

Fruit is the business. I always bring a mountain of it into work with me and munch on it.
Sometimes hunger pangs are all down to thirst, so lash a bit of water in there :)

Hope you start to feel better about things. At least you are on the right track with minimins buddies for support :) xx

Yes the support is brill!!! I love fruit just don't seem to eat it. Il still have treats but not snack like I do!! Any plans for the bank Hol x

Yes the support is brill!!! I love fruit just don't seem to eat it. Il still have treats but not snack like I do!! Any plans for the bank Hol x

Not a bank hol in Ireland :(
Gym at 6am then working till NINE!
#fml

What are you getting up to for the bank holiday?!
x

Lemai said:
Not a bank hol in Ireland :(
Gym at 6am then working till NINE!
#fml

What are you getting up to for the bank holiday?!
x

Nothing really. Cleaning and ironing. Trying to make some plans for eating and planning. I feel so unhealthy and feel big. I need to look after myself more. My son is having a sleep over Tom so that might be fun. I can't go gym at min as I've damaged my foot x

Back