Lemais Diary

Lemai said:
Yeah Im a bit knackered today if Im honest!

Not in again till friday so its not too bad x

Vadey, what happened your foot!,? X

Hi,

I've got planticisitus, don't think that's the correct spelling! I've fallen over on it in march and torn my muscle!! I've been over compensating on my other foot and now that ones hurting. Doesn't help being overweight though!! X

Hi,

I've got planticisitus, don't think that's the correct spelling! I've fallen over on it in march and torn my muscle!! I've been over compensating on my other foot and now that ones hurting. Doesn't help being overweight though!! X

Jaysis thats not good :(

Hope it gets better soon ya poor thing x

Lemai said:
Jaysis thats not good :(

Hope it gets better soon ya poor thing x

That's why I'm feeling the weight so much. Before I used to do, Zumba body combat, etc but not done it for months!! X

The woman who did mine was Fab!!!! All up to date music with fast good moves!! I loved it cx

I got to the gym at ridiculous o clock but I want to start doing some classes before my life is non existent with college work! x

Do you have to go through physio with your ankle?!

Lemai said:
I got to the gym at ridiculous o clock but I want to start doing some classes before my life is non existent with college work! x

Do you have to go through physio with your ankle?!

Yeah I need to go back. I'd rather go in the morning. It's a bumber getting up but so worth it! Hubby works shifts, so had to work round him and kids. Struggled to get and it was 50 quid a month plus 20 mile round trip and 20 mins there and 20 mins back!! The best gym I've been to. Your do good going x

Yeah I need to go back. I'd rather go in the morning. It's a bumber getting up but so worth it! Hubby works shifts, so had to work round him and kids. Struggled to get and it was 50 quid a month plus 20 mile round trip and 20 mins there and 20 mins back!! The best gym I've been to. Your do good going x

thanks
Its making a difference in the weight ive lost over the past month or so, so going to try my best to keep it up after the wedding x

jesus thats a fair auld hike!!
But if it gets you outta the house and fit. ya cant beat it x

That's really good, I just don't find the time to go. That's not an excuse. I work 3 days and then cos hubby works so much I have the kids the rest of the time. I used to go 2-3 times a week and it was a shock to the system when he started to work loads! I have a treadmill in the garage. I'm going to use that I think. I started doing the couch to 5km a couple of years back and weight fell off me and within 4 weeks I could run 3 miles!!! I like the freedom of running but classes I like most!!! Hubby will stop working so much in oct so I think il get out more then. X

Well I have decided to give my gym another go. I'm a member till the end of sept do going to give it my all x

Well I have decided to give my gym another go. I'm a member till the end of sept do going to give it my all x

Wow fair play to you :)
I'm sure the place will recommend what you can do with your ankle not being 100%
Swim may be?
I love a good aul swim

Delighted for you.

And hopefully come October you'll have a bit more time to plan and workout and stuff like that my dear!

Hope you had a great day today!
x

Hey!!

Yeah will have to see what they say. I like swimming. It's my foot that hurts not my ankle. It doesn't help carrying this weight around! It was my anniversary yester and we went out for a meal. I picked the wrong things as I was left hungry!!! My hubby picked. Better items.

What time is your weigh in?? Good luck x

Hey!!

Yeah will have to see what they say. I like swimming. It's my foot that hurts not my ankle. It doesn't help carrying this weight around! It was my anniversary yester and we went out for a meal. I picked the wrong things as I was left hungry!!! My hubby picked. Better items.

What time is your weigh in?? Good luck x

Its tomorrow :)
Can't wait!

I haven't been updating my diary this week. Been sort of hectic!

Happy anniversary again! Hope you had a lovely evening!

How was your day today? x

Lemai said:
Its tomorrow :)
Can't wait!

I haven't been updating my diary this week. Been sort of hectic!

Happy anniversary again! Hope you had a lovely evening!

How was your day today? x

We have been to ikea and have taken the boys swimming. Not long since got back!! Good luck for Tom. Any plans to relax then if you have been busy x

We have been to ikea and have taken the boys swimming. Not long since got back!! Good luck for Tom. Any plans to relax then if you have been busy x

Myself and my girls are going out over the weekend for a few quiet ones before the big day next week. So should be good :)
Trying to enjoy my time with my OH before he heads off for the week :)

How did swimming go? Or did you just watch?

Thanks for the luck x

No I got stuck in, jumping up and down to get them rhyme they ran off!! Again a realisation that I need to lose weight!! Pointing everything from tom as enjoyed my anniversary and had quite a lot of nights out lately. My sister in law just list 10 pound in 4 weeks!! I need to stop half going it!!

That sounds nice, time with the girls!! I'm thinking I might make something from the hairy dieters programme as I'm sure it's easy to point cos its all cooking with herbs x

I was contemplating doing vlcd for a little while but know my head not in it x

31pp DAILY

Sunday

Milk, low fat, 200ml 3pp

2 slices of multigrain bread toasted 4pp
1 tsp nutella 2pp
Banana
6pp

Chicken breast 4pp
Roasted carrots 0pp
Roast salad potatoes 150g 3pp
2 tsp light butter 1pp
Broccoli & cauliflower 0pp
8pp

2 slices wholemeal bread 4pp
wafer thin ham 1pp
1 slice light cheese 1pp
tbsp brown sauce 1pp
Butter 1pp
8pp

Low fat yoghurt 125g 3pp
Grapes
Apple
Kiwi
Necterine
Curly Wurly 3pp
6pp

31pp TOTAL

+2 activity points - 20min med walk

31pp DAILY

Monday

Milk, low fat, 200ml 3pp

Banana
Low fat yoghurt 3pp
1 slice multigrain toasted 2pp
5pp

1 slice multigrain bread 2pp
2x tsp light butter 1pp
1 slice light cheese 1pp
WW tomato soup 2pp
Crisps (20g bag) 3pp
Sugar free jelly
Frozen berries
9pp

Lightly dusted sole fillet 4pp
Zero point salad
balsamic vinegar 0pp
150g potatoes (Salad) 3pp
15ml light mayo 1pp
scallions & chives 0pp
7pp

Curly wurly 3pp
Vicount 2pp
Single finger timeout 2pp

31pp TOTAL

+7 activity

31pp DAILY

Tuesday

milk, low fat, 200ml 3pp

1 tsp light butter 1pp
1 slice wholemeal bread toasted 2pp
Fruit salad (banana, kiwi, necterine, plum, grapes)
3pp

WW Pitta 3pp
Wafer thin chicken 1pp
1 tsp mustard 1pp
1 slice light cheese 1pp
tomato
spring onion
lettuce (homegrown)
corriander (homegrown)
cucumber
Breakaway 99cal bar 3pp
WW crisps (s&v hoops) 2pp
11pp

Grilled chicken breast with fresh herbs 4pp
40g (dry) pasta 4pp
WW pasta sauce 2pp
Olive oil 1pp
w/extra tomato, onion and courgette
11pp

Fun size bag malteasers 3pp

31pp TOTAL

+2 activity - 20 min med walk

31pp DAILY

Wednesday

milk, low fat, 200ml 3pp
3pp

Low fat yoghurt 125ml 3pp
Fruit
3pp

1/2 chicken breast 2pp
WW wrap 3pp
sweet chilli sauce 1pp
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Basil
WW Crisps 2pp
Viscount 2pp
10pp

Lightly dusted sole fillet 4pp
150g potatoes 3pp
1tsp light butter 1pp
spring onion
carrots
broccoli
cauliflower
salt&pepper
8pp

Curly Wurly 3pp
Sugar free jelly
Milkyway crispy roll 4pp

31pp TOTAL

+6 activity
20min med cycle 5km
10min high cross trainer
10min low treadmill
10min low swim

And some inspiration! size 14 top! CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

90746-albums4054-picture61597.JPG

90746-albums4054-picture61598.JPG

Back