liquoricet's diary of a penguin runner

Think I used 24 syns today which is a lot less than yesterday!

Hmm, I've tried to be on plan today but it's not quite worked. However, I've eaten less than I would have a month ago, so that'll have to do me.

I also bought new jeans from m and s in a 20 which pretty much fit. They give me slightly icky stomach bulk but fit well on the bum and legs (from running presumably!). This pleases me.

I find it triggering (end up eating more) being in too loose jeans I don't know why but it's maybe best to just go down a size!

Anyone else find this?

Am struggling as have eaten at 2 gatherings in the last two days where it's been snacky party food. Yesterday's had thin slices of pizza (wine after), today's I had ham, cheese, crackers and xmas cake. Oh dear.

Think I'll be wine free tonight.

I'm going to go for a run tonight or tomorrow but I'm really not on track. Partially I think we need to go shopping, I'm out of yogurts and berries.

Don't think it'll be good news on Thursday but even if I gain, I didn't last week so it'll just be one blip. And it's on 2nd January so a good time to get on plan.

Proud of myself, ran a whole 8k my longest distance yet! The carb loading over xmas seems to be making the running easier - weird. I'm not getting the toxic 10 mins at the start.

Eurgh. Slightly hungover today (feel less rough than I deserve). Anyway, I'm off the booze till 1st Feb as am doing dryathlon to rest my poor hard working liver!

Hopefully it'll help my weight loss too. I'm slightly worried as although I did it last year I wasn't also being careful with my food choices. I'll have no bad habits!

Think I'll just have to de-stress by going running and accept hard emotions rather than eating/drinking!

By some miracle I lost 3lbs! So 13lbs since I started on 28th November. I'm a bit shocked, better stay on plan as it's a freak loss and might get caught next week.

Well it's going OK, I'm back on track (3 on plan days in a row). I'm very happy to be able to have a skinny hot choc at Costa and count it as 3 and a hexb! Things like that make the whole thing more realistic.

I'm finding myself going to bed early so I don't eat or drink! The good thing is the scales seem to be moving.

I need to move again. I'll attempt to motivate myself to run today, even if it's a short one.

Went for a quick run today and really enjoyed the sunset.

And now, it's no good I really want a slice of xmas cake. I've been pacing myself as it's a favourite food but I suspect the need will grow if I don't just eat it.

It's sitting on a plate in the fridge 85g weighed out and just for me after tea. I may go over my syns by 2 but was under yesterday. And at least I managed a run!

I really enjoyed that piece of cake and if I went over my syns it was 1 or 2 and balanced by today.

Today I saw the hobbit at the cinema (without sweets or drink) and it was pretty good, very immersive.

Then I had roast pheasant for tea. Nom nom.

A less good day today, that pesky xmas cake somehow found its way to my mouth! I also went out to lunch and had a jacket potato with prawn cocktail. Oops, I reckon I'm on about 25 syns.

Anyway, I've got back on track with syn free spag bolognaise and will try to persuade myself to go for a run.

2lbs off which I'm happy with as had that undeserved 3lb loss last week. I also got my stone award - yay!

I came home and finished my last piece of xmas cake I'd

On the dryathlon front, I woke up this morning really wide awake, feeling good with no tiredness. I need to remember this.

2lbs off which I'm happy with as had that undeserved 3lb loss last week. I also got my stone award - yay!

I came home and finished my last piece of xmas cake I'd

On the dryathlon front, I woke up this morning really wide awake, feeling good with no tiredness. I need to remember this.

Well done, that's fab xx

Two parties to go to today after work. I'm driving so I'm not tempted to drink.

I've not really stayed totally on plan since Thursday, though I've not overeaten. I'll see what today brings and make the best choices I can and try and get back on the waggon tomorrow.

Oh and I've a horrible chesty cough so no running for me. I'm annoyed as I actually enjoy it now.

Survived the parties and even enjoyed them! Going to get back on track now as been a bit off plan the last few days.

So far today I've had porridge with strawberries (sugar 1 syn + hexa/b), lunch Covent garden carrot and coriander soup (3 syns). Tea roast ?, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Brussel sprouts (will use frylight). Gravy is homemade so will skim fat.

Not posted for a bit. Just pootling along. I lost 3lbs this week and was slimmer of the week (very pleased). I'm still coughing and haven't been able to run for 10 days but am feeling slightly better today - with luck I'll go for a little run sun/Mon (maybe a 3ker?).

I went out today and had an omelette with mushrooms, cheese and ham. I've no idea how much cheese was used but I'm thinking a heA plus 6 syns. So maybe I'll call it 10 to include possible oil?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back