LittleOne's Little Diary

That's not too bad at all- the extra syns look like went on wholemeal bread and cheese...it's not like you were scoffing doughnuts and deep fried Mars bars!

Ummmm- I love sainsburys salted caramel cookies (and muffins, and ice cream...salted caramel anything really!). Not the same, but I did see someone on here makes her alpen bars into biscuits- heat in microwave for 10 seconds, break each in 4 and squash into and ball, then flatten to a biscuit shape. Pop in the oven (can't remember how long for) to make them re-set. Haven't tried it yet but would like to.

I've seen someone mention they zap the alpen bars, and then top with fat free Greek yoghurt mixed with an options and berries for a mini cheesecake... I'm liking the sound of that! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good suggestions both...don't have a microwave though!

Oooh salted caramel is my fave. Costa did a salted caramel log for xmas, twas amazing.

I've seen someone mention they zap the alpen bars, and then top with fat free Greek yoghurt mixed with an options and berries for a mini cheesecake... I'm liking the sound of that! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've done this (minus the berries and used quark) and it was yummy!

You could prob heat them in a non stick pan or over a ban Marie?

Adds Alpen to shopping list! Will give it a go on the hob.

Good suggestions both...don't have a microwave though!

Oooh salted caramel is my fave. Costa did a salted caramel log for xmas, twas amazing.

How did I not know this?!! Maybe I was too distracted by their black forest gatueax (how the f do you spell that??!!) hot chocolate! Yum!

Does anyone else find reading all the threads on here just makes them hungry?!!

B - weatabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)
Harvest Mon bar (2.5)

L - ham and cheese (1/2 hexa) toastie (5.5)
Aldi Greek style yoghurt
Apple
Treat size crunchie (4)

Aldi Greek style yoghurt

D - bacon, eggs, baked beans and 1 Quorn sausage (1)

Alpen bar (3)

Bugger all with fruit and veg again. I have an aversion/texture thing with fruit and veg that I've had since I was weaned. Pretty sure it's now just a learned thing that I need to get over and there are some days I just can't face it. Will make sure tomorrow I have fruit or veg with each meal. Get into a good a habit with it hopefully.

Syns 16

Whoop whoop down to 70kg!! Have lost 2kg so far (4.6 lbs).
Well chuffed particularly as I had the off week in London.

Well done Little One! That's great with your time in London and being poorly too!

Think I need to give these a try!

ForumRunner_20150206_180037.png

Someone just posted their Domino's pizza on fb...actually not jealous in the slightest. I used to be pizza mad but just just want it anymore knowing I can make yummy and healthy food that actually tastes better than a Domino's!

Grapes

L - sandwich (5.5) with ham and dairylea (1/2 hexa)
Aldi Greek style yoghurt
Apple

Harvest mom bar (2.5)

D - Diet coke chicken with roast parsnip, corgette, butternut squash and tomatoes

Treat size crunchie (4)
Treat size curly wurly (3)

Syns 15

Yesterday's food

Harvest Mon bar (2.5)

L - ham and dairylea (1/2 hexa) sandwich* (5.5)
Aldi Greek style yoghurt
Grapes

D - pasta bolognase

Treat size crunchie (4)
Treat size fudge (3)

Syns 15

Today I'm going off plan. I have an essay to write and would be kidding myself if I thought I could do it on plan (I'm a study eater) so rather than struggle etc I'm just going to have a day off.
Shopping tomorrow to get some more fresh bits.

Don't think I'd have the will power for that haha!

No, me neither...I'd just cheat! Xx

Another off plan day but the essay is done and submitted so back on it tomorrow!

Muller light

L - sandwich thin (5.5) with dairylea* (1/2 hexa) with ham
Pom bears (4.5)
Grapes

D - homemade meatballs, tomato sauce (tomatoes, carrot, corgette) with pasta.

Muller light with treat buttons mixed in (4)

Syns 14

Properly back on plan now.
My jeans are getting loose and a friend noticed I've lost so feeling motivated!

Back