Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Right, that's me all caught up with my meals over the last 4 days.. it's all been abit crazy of late and had a couple of wobblies but I am sure it wont do to much damage, line drawn and I have stepped over it. Hubby and myself weighed ourselves on Saturday morning (haven't weighed ourselves since Jan/feb this year) must admit I wasn't excited at all about climbing on the scales I haven't kept to plan and been rather naughty with trips home to my family in London which is always a food and vino fest! :party0016: Many nights out for birthdays/Edinburgh Fringe Festival which always means more meals/vino consumed! However I was pleasantly surprised that I was still at the same weight I was (and lightest) so managed to keep off the 2 stone so STS I am happy with that! :stickdance: Hubby however has put on a stone and seems to think a gauntlet has been laid down. So the spouse rivalry begins.

Hope all is well with you lovely mini's lot xxx

Last edited:
Wednesday 12th September

Breakfast:
Yup you guessed it...

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Semi Skimmed Milk

Break:
Banana

Lunch:
Ham & Cheese Salad...
Chips...well just a few off my youngest daughters plate!!

Dinner:
Jerk Chicken - Recipe from SW Magazine
Roasted courgettes, BNS, Red Onion & red Pepper
Batchelors Golden Savory Rice

Dessert:
4 x Kit Kat balls? That sounds sooooo wrong!
1 x digestive light Biscuit

Thursday 13th September

Breakfast:
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Semi Skimmed Milk

Break:
Ooooh Croissant with a smidging of Jam ....I am sure the manageress of the works canteen is trying to sabotage me .. I can do that all by myself :sigh:

Lunch:
Chilli Con Carne
Boiled Rice

Oh a tescos own brand of a snack size snickers bar - why can't I just say no when a work colleague walks around with a biscuit tin filled with goodies!?

Break:
Banana

Dinner:
Pork Loin
SW Roast Tatties
Savoy Cabbage
Cauliflower

Friday 14th September

Breakfast:
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Lunch:
Spag Bol
A Few Chips on the side

Dinner:
Oops 4 large glasses of vino :( so not good flaked out when I got home from the pub :(

Saturday 15th September

WEIGH IN! wait for it .... LOST...4lbs... urm goodness knows how :p

Breakfast:
Hangover cure... however it didn't help at all

Scrambled eggs, bacon & tomato sandwich thin x 2

Lunch:
Chicken breast strips with cheddar cheese, tomatoes and onion panini
Yes more bread to try and soak up the alcohol ....why oh why do i do this this to myself ....felt rough as hell! :eek:

Dinner:
Chicken & chorizo Paella ....still rough as hell from my night out ...didn't even bother to lay the dining table just scoffed it out of a bowl sitting on the sofa watching x-factor. I am totally a fool to myself when will I ever learn not to be a greedy drunk and just have that one more large glass of vino! :mad:

IMG_0246.JPGIMG_0247.jpgIMG_0248.jpgIMG_0249.JPGIMG_0250.JPG

Last edited:
Sunday 16th September

How on earth can I still feel so crap from the vino on Friday night.... Off to work I went at 7:30 am this morning :(

Breakfast:
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Snack:
Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot

Lunch:
Only managed a few mouthfuls of Paella left over from last nights tea... still feel rough as .. never again!

Dinner:
Haggis
Mashed Neeps
Cauliflower
Carrots

Now if that doesn't sort out this ill feeling I don't know what will... Irn Bru also at the ready but the sugar free one ;) just gotta love living in Edinburgh Macsween's always at the ready not just for Burns Night!

IMG_0656.JPGIMG_0657.JPG

Oh and I have a full fridge.. I should really not go grocery shopping whilst hungover ...

IMG_0654.jpgIMG_0655.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's it I am back and on a mission to complete my journey. I have been around lurking on a couple of people's diaries but not been 100% on plan. Good side I have maintained even though I have had some weeks that were very, VERY bad! So pretty damn pleased with that! I am off to London in 4 weeks to visit my old am and family and really want to impress my mum. After smoking for about 30 years I have finally given up with the use of an e-cig I am now 1 month and 16 days in and I am thrilled to say I haven't gained a lb. so thank you sky-cig! Will promote wherever possible! Last time she saw me I was almost three stone lighter than when I left London for my new life in Edinburgh. She was so happy and hugged me with the biggest grin on her face saying ' oh Sharry, I can now get my arms right around you' yes my mum stands maybe just over 4ft and she is 81 years young and her reaction totally blew me away. Here is to losing sensibly as much as I can in the next month and then being able to tell her that I am two and a half months smoke free!

Well enough ramblings I have a frozen curly widely to eat as my dessert. X

Well that's it I am back and on a mission to complete my journey. I have been around lurking on a couple of people's diaries but not been 100% on plan. Good side I have maintained even though I have had some weeks that were very, VERY bad! So pretty damn pleased with that! I am off to London in 4 weeks to visit my old am and family and really want to impress my mum. After smoking for about 30 years I have finally given up with the use of an e-cig I am now 1 month and 16 days in and I am thrilled to say I haven't gained a lb. so thank you sky-cig! Will promote wherever possible! Last time she saw me I was almost three stone lighter than when I left London for my new life in Edinburgh. She was so happy and hugged me with the biggest grin on her face saying ' oh Sharry, I can now get my arms right around you' yes my mum stands maybe just over 4ft and she is 81 years young and her reaction totally blew me away. Here is to losing sensibly as much as I can in the next month and then being able to tell her that I am two and a half months smoke free!

Well enough ramblings I have a frozen curly widely to eat as my dessert. X

Hey babe here to subscribe and encourage more posts and your weight loss journey... Took me a little to find it I tend to do minis on my phone... Old app as new one crashes on my HTC ... X

Aww thanks Chelle! Lovely to see you here, however it's going to be a long old slog! Lol xxx

No babe you will surprised at how quick you get building your posts it seemed to take me forever to get to 50 then 500... But as you get more involved you start to forget the numbers and just post... I also think posting in shoutbox bumps up your numbers... When I began back in 2011 I looked for subjects that grabbed me like the what are you reading thread and what are you having for breakfast... I read lots of diaries but didn't start my own until Ellebear said to which I am so glad I did, that's how I met the friends I have now and the place to say the things I need to say... Facebook isn't safe for me to say how I feel but on here I am among friends and can say what's on my mind...xx

Well I guess I had better get posting as I am already dreading my non-read bedtime :( cant believe how much your dairy had an impact! Just goes to show how you can become addicted ..... You can just call me stalker ;) haha!

Well I guess I had better get posting as I am already dreading my non-read bedtime :( cant believe how much your dairy had an impact! Just goes to show how you can become addicted ..... You can just call me stalker ;) haha!

Well in order to stop you feeling lost at bedtime without my diary I will catch you up on here...
I rang in sick today because basically Sainsburys are not helping me over my late night I had to stay at a mate's Tuesday because I don't finish until nine pm and there is no way I can get back to Kirkby my last connecting bus is 6.05pm... They won't drop my late finish and don't care that without friends putting me up I would have to sleep rough... Anyway I decided that I needed a few days off after all the stress and travelling I need time out... They don't give a damn about me why should I about them... I have DD which is Diverticular Disease... I have to eat a high water high fibre diet and all this travelling is making it hard for me to eat well causing me pain... So far I am ok but I needed a few days to regroup and eat well... X

I had read that your friend had put you up last night, she sounds a real treasure! So you are going to do that every late night shift they give you? Sod that! However best not go into that eh! Xxx

I had read that your friend had put you up last night, she sounds a real treasure! So you are going to do that every late night shift they give you? Sod that! However best not go into that eh! Xxx

No I have put it in the unions hands now... Going to stay off for seven days I am then on holiday for a week ... Will take it from there afterwards... Plus Kev went for a job today so if he gets that we will be able to start again... Fingers crossed...xx

No I have put it in the unions hands now... Going to stay off for seven days I am then on holiday for a week ... Will take it from there afterwards... Plus Kev went for a job today so if he gets that we will be able to start again... Fingers crossed...xx

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for Kev, you both deserve some good luck after the run you have had.

Must admit..... This feels odd talking to you direct after stalking you in the food diary shadows! Pretty damn neat and you are one cool chick ;)

Here to follow chicken! Good luck xx

Back