Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Happy Friday diary! It's been a long week and my oh my do I need this weekend. After a week of 10 hour shifts and not sleeping to great I can finally say when my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning that I felt/feel exhausted will post my foodage later. Only thing I am looking forward to at work is the Chinese lunch van, always our treat for that Friday feeling and I refuse to feel guilty about it.

Have a good day. :)

Happy Friday diary! It's been a long week and my oh my do I need this weekend. After a week of 10 hour shifts and not sleeping to great I can finally say when my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning that I felt/feel exhausted will post my foodage later. Only thing I am looking forward to at work is the Chinese lunch van, always our treat for that Friday feeling and I refuse to feel guilty about it.

Have a good day. :)

We all need our one thing we hold onto... When we were in Burton it was coffee and crumpets at Langans once a week... I need to find something to equal it here... There is a book cafe in Kirkby which caught my eye when we went in with Jen the first week we moved here... They do an amazing caramel decaf which I might let become a habit on my days off...
As I am at home again today I will be making Bathbombs for us and my friend who put me up on Tuesday night... She loves butterflies so I thought I would do a full gift set and put them in a basket or trug to give her to say thanks... Have a lovely Friday...xx

Ok foodage.... Uh oh...

Breakfast my faithful crunchy nut cornflakes & semi skimmed milk.

Morning break at work: hmm muffin with bacon, Lorne sausage and melted cheese.

Lunch: salt & chilli chicken with egg fried rice....

Dinner/ leftover chicken casserole from this months SW mag made it into a pasta bake.

So far....

3 large strong coffees
1ltr water
1 carling zest bottled beer, just started my second.

Syns: billions and I don't care will just cry into my scales Tomorrow morning instead.

Had the crappiest of long weeks at work However I will continue with it. I might get a permanent position eventually although I have been there 3 years already and was meant to be there for only six weeks back at the beginning of 2010 :/ meh, enough of my moaning :) 'tis the weekend! Having my hair chopped off tomorrow morning then off for a day of retail therapy at a designer outlet followed by a meal out with mates and my youngest daughter so a busy but fun day tomorrow :)

Ok foodage.... Uh oh...

Breakfast my faithful crunchy nut cornflakes & semi skimmed milk.

Morning break at work: hmm muffin with bacon, Lorne sausage and melted cheese.

Lunch: salt & chilli chicken with egg fried rice....

Dinner/ leftover chicken casserole from this months SW mag made it into a pasta bake.

So far....

3 large strong coffees
1ltr water
1 carling zest bottled beer, just started my second.

Syns: billions and I don't care will just cry into my scales Tomorrow morning instead.

Had the crappiest of long weeks at work However I will continue with it. I might get a permanent position eventually although I have been there 3 years already and was meant to be there for only six weeks back at the beginning of 2010 :/ meh, enough of my moaning :) 'tis the weekend! Having my hair chopped off tomorrow morning then off for a day of retail therapy at a designer outlet followed by a meal out with mates and my youngest daughter so a busy but fun day tomorrow :)

Ooo... Have fun... I have had a phone call from work today from my union rep she has managed to get my late night dropped for six weeks... So that's one bit sorted... xx

Ooo... Have fun... I have had a phone call from work today from my union rep she has managed to get my late night dropped for six weeks... So that's one bit sorted... xx

Yay Chelle! Finally someone is doing something for you on the late night front! Fingers and toes crossed that by the time those six weeks are up you will have your transfer!

Tomorrow will be fun but no doubt I will come home penniless. Taking my youngest with me she is 17 and flying off to London on the 5th July to stay with my mum and family, then she is flying out with my nephew, his partner and a group of their pals to Tenerife for a week on the 10th It's her first holiday abroad without her mum. She works with me at the mo and hasn't saved at all. Being we live in Scotland now, she has had no reason for bikinis or really summery clothes so she has made a list of beachwear/daywear and going out evening wear that are 'essential' so empty purse and bank account by tomorrow evening me thinks lol.

What are your plans for the weekend Chelle? Xxx

Yay Chelle! Finally someone is doing something for you on the late night front! Fingers and toes crossed that by the time those six weeks are up you will have your transfer!

Tomorrow will be fun but no doubt I will come home penniless. Taking my youngest with me she is 17 and flying off to London on the 5th July to stay with my mum and family, then she is flying out with my nephew, his partner and a group of their pals to Tenerife for a week on the 10th It's her first holiday abroad without her mum. She works with me at the mo and hasn't saved at all. Being we live in Scotland now, she has had no reason for bikinis or really summery clothes so she has made a list of beachwear/daywear and going out evening wear that are 'essential' so empty purse and bank account by tomorrow evening me thinks lol.

What are your plans for the weekend Chelle? Xxx

Going to Kirkby carnival tomorrow followed by a BBQ at Jens Mum's house so it might get messy... We are staying over the night at her Mum's... I couldn't have gone if I had been at work so I intend to enjoy it... I shall be good food wise but I am taking vodka so I can at least have a shot at keeping syns under control... I hope you manage to get something for you.too... Have a great time... By the way I got Kev a pair of shoes from the charity shop Jen works at for £1.50! Leather soles and smart, if he doesn't get this job at least they will come in for interviews... Otherwise he has to wear his New Rocks...

Carnival, BBQ and voddie sounds fun! *unscrews the bottle of chilled Ouster Bay Sauvignon Blanc* to hell with the synnage! Feeling like a right little rebel tonight!

The shoes sound Fabians an absolute bargain and helping the less fortunate too!! My mum has always believed that turn up with clean and polished shoes and pressed clothes and you will go far... Think it stems from my grandad being a major in the army!

Carnival, BBQ and voddie sounds fun! *unscrews the bottle of chilled Ouster Bay Sauvignon Blanc* to hell with the synnage! Feeling like a right little rebel tonight!

The shoes sound Fabians an absolute bargain and helping the less fortunate too!! My mum has always believed that turn up with clean and polished shoes and pressed clothes and you will go far... Think it stems from my grandad being a major in the army!

The good thing is because they were pricey originally they can be re soled and heeled... There not what he would wear normally so he would only keep them for work...x

Hahahaha Fabians ..wtf! Gotta love predictive text when using fat fingers to type on the iPhone 5! The touch qwerty is way to small!

Breakfast: the faithful crunchy nut cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Will update as the day goes on as out for lunch and dinner :O

I think next week will be a damage limitation week lol

Breakfast: the faithful crunchy nut cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Will update as the day goes on as out for lunch and dinner :O

I think next week will be a damage limitation week lol

If you are like me I tend to stick with the same breakfast cereal until its gone, I can't be doing with loads of open boxes of different ones... Mind you I have sweetened cous cous with fruit a lot for mine...xx

Hmmm, here I am sitting in the hairdressers with the dye in my hair with a lovely freshly ground coffee.... Oh how I love my hairdresser but really?..... 2 shortbread fingers sitting on the side of my saucer and I am in Scotland and they do the best shortbread ever.... Must resist.... Then a text from my youngest daughter saying that if I loved her I would bring her in McDonalds.... The world is against me!!! Lol

Morning Chelle my goth and darkness, have a fab day at the carnival and BBQ xxx

Hmmm, here I am sitting in the hairdressers with the dye in my hair with a lovely freshly ground coffee.... Oh how I love my hairdresser but really?..... 2 shortbread fingers sitting on the side of my saucer and I am in Scotland and they do the best shortbread ever.... Must resist.... Then a text from my youngest daughter saying that if I loved her I would bring her in McDonalds.... The world is against me!!! Lol

Morning Chelle my goth and darkness, have a fab day at the carnival and BBQ xxx

Thank you my lovely... Have a good day...xx

Well, yeah ... Foodage yesterday....

Should rely skip this part but need to write it down a s then hang my head in shame! Line drawn but I can deal with it.

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes

Lunch: Big Mac meal with diet coke

Snack: individual pack of Special K salted crisps

Dinner:
Starter: baked Camembert cheese with toast sticks of flat bread & helped daughter polish off her warm olive bread too!
Main: chicken, rocket and green pesto ciabatta with a small amount of 'rustic fries'

Beverages:

3 coffees
1 ltr water
3 x schooners? (Sp) I mean what is the point of this measurement I just wanted a straight forward pint....2/3 of one just doesn't cut it... How pretentious! But food was awesome at sygn :)

3 pints (ah that's better) of lager..... My theory didn't work... Now I do like a lager so made sense in my head that I should drink lager less alcohol than wine and won't drink so many as pints right? .... Wrong! Last night I got that wonderful thirst for lager like my old days whilst at twickers waiting for the rugby to kick off.... Oh lager how I have missed you. Alas, I have left my lager head at the Le De-Vin and back on it!

Syns: ah feckity feck feck.... Zillions

Back