Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Well, yeah ... Foodage yesterday....

Should rely skip this part but need to write it down a s then hang my head in shame! Line drawn but I can deal with it.

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes

Lunch: Big Mac meal with diet coke

Snack: individual pack of Special K salted crisps

Dinner:
Starter: baked Camembert cheese with toast sticks of flat bread & helped daughter polish off her warm olive bread too!
Main: chicken, rocket and green pesto ciabatta with a small amount of 'rustic fries'

Beverages:

3 coffees
1 ltr water
3 x schooners? (Sp) I mean what is the point of this measurement I just wanted a straight forward pint....2/3 of one just doesn't cut it... How pretentious! But food was awesome at sygn :)

3 pints (ah that's better) of lager..... My theory didn't work... Now I do like a lager so made sense in my head that I should drink lager less alcohol than wine and won't drink so many as pints right? .... Wrong! Last night I got that wonderful thirst for lager like my old days whilst at twickers waiting for the rugby to kick off.... Oh lager how I have missed you. Alas, I have left my lager head at the Le De-Vin and back on it!

Syns: ah feckity feck feck.... Zillions

Line under and start again babe is the best option... I had loads too yesterday so a fresh start for us both... Yes? We can do it... X

Thanks Chelle, however today has been just as bad...

Breakfast: 1/4 tescos light ready rolled puff pastry, lighter tescos mature cheddar cheese with a slice of bacon.... All put together to make a cheese & bacon puff pastry wrap.

Lunch: same as above :( far too much syns on the pastry

Dinner: homemade chicken in breadcrumb with tescos light choices coleslaw and McCains Caribbean spiced potato wedges. Bless my youngest daughter she wanted to make dinner and she really wanted to make this so going to write off this weekend haha! Oops, back on it tomorrow and damage limitations plans in place!

3 x coffee
1lt water
1 large glass of diet cola

Thanks Chelle, however today has been just as bad...

Breakfast: 1/4 tescos light ready rolled puff pastry, lighter tescos mature cheddar cheese with a slice of bacon.... All put together to make a cheese & bacon puff pastry wrap.

Lunch: same as above :( far too much syns on the pastry

Dinner: homemade chicken in breadcrumb with tescos light choices coleslaw and McCains Caribbean spiced potato wedges. Bless my youngest daughter she wanted to make dinner and she really wanted to make this so going to write off this weekend haha! Oops, back on it tomorrow and damage limitations plans in place!

3 x coffee
1lt water
1 large glass of diet cola

You'll do it...xx

So Fathers Day is drawing to a close. Didn't really do a lot today. Hubby had his gifts from the kids. We went out to a little local store to get my sky-cig cartridges. Then onto the B&M store to stock up on herbs/spices and meat rubs as well as cans of juice for work next week. Drive to my eldest daughters place and had a cup of coffee and chat with her. We then headed to tescos to pick up fresh fruit and veg for next week alas hubby wanted a detour and go into pcworld/currys so had mooch in there picked up a freesat box for the tv in our room. Only been waiting almost a year! We had a new tv for the lounge and put the 42" plasma in our bedroom so at least now I can disappear the evenings that hubby has his games night with the boys...it's great to cook and see they enjoy it but their 'bromance' is a little too much for a gal like me! really pleased that the freesat works with our sky dish and I now have channels with radio stations too! All for £20 bargain! Went over to tescos and got the fruit and veg. As previously mentioned daughter no.2 cooked whilst I sat watching and still am one of my favourite films on tv ' no batteries required' old but awesome and lovely film.

Hi Sharry just popping on to see how you are... Hope you have had a good day...x

Hey hunny, been a mad 24 hours. Chaos at work then a meeting last night with the local council to try and deal with a really vile family that makes neighbours lives hell and me afraid to leave my property in case something kicks off. So didn't manage to log my foodage and it all went to pot!

How's your day been ray of sunshine? X

Hey hunny, been a mad 24 hours. Chaos at work then a meeting last night with the local council to try and deal with a really vile family that makes neighbours lives hell and me afraid to leave my property in case something kicks off. So didn't manage to log my foodage and it all went to pot!

How's your day been ray of sunshine? X

A bit of a mixed bag... Work are being a pain... But other than that ok...xx

Monday 17th June

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes/ semi skimmed milk

Morning break: uh oh.... Muffin, Lorne sausage, bacon

Lunch: ham and cheese omelette with salad

Dinner: homemade extra lean beef burger with light cheese slice and a portion of homemade 'Big Mac' sauce <----- just loving this sauce and half a syn per portion I use it on my salads too as a great dressing! Served it in a very non SW ciabatta roll although only ate the bottom half and SW chips.

Snacks:
Special K crisps individual packet
Grapes
Banana
Double chocolate Allen light
Frozen curly wurly

4 x coffee
1lt water (must do better!)

Went to bed with a stinking headache after getting very upset in a meeting I had :( didn't realise how much my anti social neighbours have an effect on me. I just feel I get on with it after discussing it with outsiders or really hit home :(

Tuesday 18th June

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes/semi skimmed milk

Lunch: oh crap-a-doodles went to greggs and got a slice of their spicy chicken pizza and an iced bun :( thought it would make me feel better as still feeling a little down over the meeting last night I never like feeling vulnerable and I guess that feeling makes me look for sweet junk food! Need to pull myself together or they win!

Dinner: homemade chicken and chorizo paella ... I must add if there are no veg on my meals you can be sure I have served a salad with it :)

Snacks:
Special K individual pack crisps
4x coffee
1ltr water
1 can diet coke

Thinking I may just have a frozen curly wurly left in the freezer may have that in abit---- now eaten the last curly wurly :eek: need a trip to Costco me thinks!

Last edited:
Breakfast: crunchy nut/semi skimmed milk

Lunch: ham salad with homemade 'big mac' sauce

Dinner: potato skins with bacon and light cheese and roasted chicken wings .... Rajah all season powder and I ate a couple with the skin on... Oopsie! Salad.

Snacks: roast beef hoops & crosses
Wispa :( really craved chocolate and didn't remember that I had double chocolate Alpen Lights in my desk drawer :( ah well no frozen curly wurly tonight for me!

Breakfast: crunchy nut/semi skimmed milk

Lunch: ham salad with homemade 'big mac' sauce

Dinner: potato skins with bacon and light cheese and roasted chicken wings .... Rajah all season powder and I ate a couple with the skin on... Oopsie! Salad.

Snacks: roast beef hoops & crosses
Wispa :( really craved chocolate and didn't remember that I had double chocolate Alpen Lights in my desk drawer :( ah well no frozen curly wurly tonight for me!

Quite a good day by the looks of it babe... Big hugs from me...xx

Aww thanks Chelle, sending you hugs from a strange and warm Edinburgh.... Been said it will be back to being cold and blimming raining again by tomorrow!

How you doing Chelle? Xxx

Ok my union rep is being fab she was waiting for me when I got into work and we went through a lot of stuff... She said she has everything in hand so not to worry... There aren't any transfers at the moment anywhere as HO has blocked all moves until September, but she did say that as far as my late night goes while I have to travel I won't have to do one, so at least that is one less thing to worry about... Have a lovely day its raining here...xx

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed milk

First break at work: muffin with bacon and Lorne ... Gawd dang!

Lunch: works canteen cheese and onion quiche....whoops and salad.

Dinner: lamb filllet kebab skewers with red pepper and onions. Mushrooms and rice

Snacks:
Banana
Double chocolate Alpen light
Half a bar of flyte
Now the worst part 200g bar of dairy milk.... I stuffed the lot, so ashamed of myself for doing it. Had a rough nights sleep hubby constantly snores. However even when I managed to get to sleep he woke me up with his snoring at 3:30am after waking him twice for him to move as he stops snoring for a while I whacked him... Felt so bad after but he finally shut up after whining that I woke him up!!!! I was so tired this morning I didn't make lunch and had to stop myself from falling asleep at my desk. Star week is due and needed sugar as well as artificial energy :( line drawn under today and tomorrow is another day!

First break at work: muffin with bacon and Lorne ... Gawd dang!

Lunch: works canteen cheese and onion quiche....whoops and salad.

Dinner: lamb filllet kebab skewers with red pepper and onions. Mushrooms and rice

Snacks:
Banana
Double chocolate Alpen light
Half a bar of flyte
Now the worst part 200g bar of dairy milk.... I stuffed the lot, so ashamed of myself for doing it. Had a rough nights sleep hubby constantly snores. However even when I managed to get to sleep he woke me up with his snoring at 3:30am after waking him twice for him to move as he stops snoring for a while I whacked him... Felt so bad after but he finally shut up after whining that I woke him up!!!! I was so tired this morning I didn't make lunch and had to stop myself from falling asleep at my desk. Star week is due and needed sugar as well as artificial energy :( line drawn under today and tomorrow is another day!

Yep you got it babe...xx

Friday 21st June

Lunch: beef chow mein ( Friday works lunch)

Dinner: 1/2 syn chicken korma and basmati rice and three poppadoms - oopsie but well worth the 6 syns :)

Snacks:
Banana
Special K sea salt crisps
2 x double chocolate Alpen Lights
4 x coffee
1ltr water
1 large glass diet cola

Last edited:
Friday 21st June

Lunch: beef chow mein ( Friday works lunch)

Dinner: 1/2 syn chicken korma and basmati rice and three poppadoms - oopsie but well worth the 6 syns :)

Snacks:
Banana
Special K sea salt crisps
2 x double chocolate Alpen Lights
4 x coffee
1ltr water
1 large glass diet cola

Foods looking good babe...
I am on holiday now... Yay! X

Foods looking good babe...
I am on holiday now... Yay! X

Yay! Woop! Whoop! Have a lovely break Chelle, you really do deserve it after all the carp you have had to deal with! I know things will be tight and your living arrangements are not the greatest but take some time to spend it with Kev. Sometimes it's the little things that cost nothing that keep you sane... Sending you and Kev huge hugs and positive good vibes. Mucho love xxx

Back