Malibu25x weight loss diary :)

Thanks I'm just calorie counting but love some of the WW products there yummy! My resit is next fri & determines wether I get into 3rd & final so I'm so scared but fingers crossed! Yes that curly wurly will be gone before lunch I reckon lol x

Omg I'm absolutely shattered!!! Been a longggg day today!! Up at 6am was running late for train so didn't have time to cut melon up but did pre-cook a WW meal for lunch & took it with me in a thermos bowl! Didn't have time for brek either & ended up getting a lift to train station! But I've been good today... I've had:

piece of cheese on toast at uni,
WW meal for lunch (basil chicken & wedges) despite going to McDonald's & all my mates chomping down on the good stuff & I just ordered a diet coke :O must be 1st time in my life I've done that lol
curly wurly
dinner zero noodles when I got in with curry sauce with it!

Walked back from train station so about 35 min walk at approx 3mph! Been non stop moving about in uni all day so feel like I've done a full day work out.. Ill sleep well tonight!
I've used all my curly wurlys now so can get my next treats 2moz (don't want 2 get to much at once as too much temptation!) weigh in on sat so 1 more full day to burn the cals! Annoyed last few days ended up having dinner late as didn't want to eat past 6pm really as that's when my weight loss most successfull! Also hardly no water today will drink more tommorrow.....
yawwwnnn hope u all had a good day xxxx

Hey malibu!

I've read about these zero noodles, how to they rate on the grim-ness scale of 1 to 10? I've read about them being like elastic bands *yuk*, think I'd rather eat worms, more protein ;)

I love curly wurlys! I had an Atkins choc bar today, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be but it wasn't exactly low in carb, should have had mini milky bar, nom!

Wow busy day! Well done on the maccy d' s visit... I would have been face down in a big Mac, lol!!! Xxx

Amazing! You avoided Maccy d's! That's hardcore - big things are now expected of you! ;-) I've been having dinner so late recently ... It's sooo bad. Why is it when I begin to go on a diet my lifestyle doesn't allow me to eat before 9?! NIGHTMARE.

traveljody said:
Hey malibu!

I've read about these zero noodles, how to they rate on the grim-ness scale of 1 to 10? I've read about them being like elastic bands *yuk*, think I'd rather eat worms, more protein ;)

I love curly wurlys! I had an Atkins choc bar today, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be but it wasn't exactly low in carb, should have had mini milky bar, nom!

I personally like them & would rate them 8/10 on the good scale as its a dieters dream zero carb cal fat etc!! Best thing to do is pan fry them with lots of spices to add flavour & add veg for stir fry, but I have mine with cooked chicken & beansprots & curry sauce like chicken chal mein! The rice is good too from that range! Can be abit chewy if not cooked long enough!

The crispy choc endulge bars are by far the best atkins bar there amazeeeee!!! & only 140 cals! The advantage bars aren't that nice & waste of cals! I'm getting gold bars & the new toffee penguins as my next treats yum! X

lindseydodd408 said:
Wow busy day! Well done on the maccy d' s visit... I would have been face down in a big Mac, lol!!! Xxx

Thanks Hun! I'm actually sooo proud of myself be coz even happy meal, mcflurrys etc didn't even tempt me!! Crazy really I must be so in the diet zone! Just hope it pays off on the scales! X

Saruk88 said:
Amazing! You avoided Maccy d's! That's hardcore - big things are now expected of you! ;-) I've been having dinner so late recently ... It's sooo bad. Why is it when I begin to go on a diet my lifestyle doesn't allow me to eat before 9?! NIGHTMARE.

Honestly Hun I'm shocked... It's almost against my religion to go there & not get something yummy lol well I've been eating about 7pm but in order to loose weight I have to go to bed hungry which means eating about 5.30pm! It really does make a huge diff to my weight loss which is a shame because I like to sit down & eat with my fam & they eat later! Hmmmm we'll see! X

day 7-

brek- granola cereal with skimmed milk

lunch- ww soup & 2 toast

snacks- melon, go ahead slice, slice of ham, slice of turkey!

duno whats wrong with me today but feel like i cant stop snacking! burned 400 cals off on bike in gym & have walked the dogs! was going to have ww lasagna for tea but dont have the cals left so looks like zero noodles again! dont want to go over my plan as weighing tommorrow morning & want to see if this works if ive stuck to it 100%! will have my dinner in about an hour as feel hungry... maybe because yet again im low on my water :\ seem to be substituting it for coke zero.. not good! x

If you work out your TDEE for today then minus 20% I'm sure you would be allowed some more calories so you can feel full... Hunger runs the risk of falling off wagons and bumping of heads! xxx

well straight after writing that post i went in & had another go ahead slice & had a pint of water.. to be honest after i drank the water what i thought was my hunger vanished lol so clearly i was just thirsty!... weird how our body trys to convince us that were hungry when really were thirsty... im assuming its coz food contains water but wouldnt it be easier to just feel thirsty? ill def drink more reg in future to avoid this lol

anyways will have zero rice with curry tonight but will def plan my meals more carefully next week & use my calories more wisely as although i love the zero noodles/rice they dont actually have any nutritonal values so although im taking a multivitamin i do think im below what i should be having! ive only been super strict this week to finally make the scales move so its only temp & when i go back to uni/placement in 2 weeks ill def need more so will just increase gradually over next couple of weeks! i might just do a week just counting everything except fruit, salad & veg & see what it comes out at as i feel really silly limiting myself on those things when i no there good for me haha x

well straight after writing that post i went in & had another go ahead slice & had a pint of water.. to be honest after i drank the water what i thought was my hunger vanished lol so clearly i was just thirsty!... weird how our body trys to convince us that were hungry when really were thirsty... im assuming its coz food contains water but wouldnt it be easier to just feel thirsty? ill def drink more reg in future to avoid this lol

anyways will have zero rice with curry tonight but will def plan my meals more carefully next week & use my calories more wisely as although i love the zero noodles/rice they dont actually have any nutritonal values so although im taking a multivitamin i do think im below what i should be having! ive only been super strict this week to finally make the scales move so its only temp & when i go back to uni/placement in 2 weeks ill def need more so will just increase gradually over next couple of weeks! i might just do a week just counting everything except fruit, salad & veg & see what it comes out at as i feel really silly limiting myself on those things when i no there good for me haha x

I don't count fruit/ veg either. If I'd had my cals for the day n I'm hungry it'd far healthier to have a piece of fruit rather than having something naughty n then spiralling xx

4lb off this week girlies :) happy with that but i have been super strict with calorie & gone gym 5 days this week so its a scary thought that id have to do this much effort every week to maintain 4lb every week... ill defo give it my all tho as if i kept that up id be at goal weight 4 x-mas! i really should of packed a healthy lunch to have after swimming though as i had no brek as wanted to weigh on empty tummy then came to town after really hungry which has resulted in me having a 2 finger kit kat & wonka bar! total 307 cals on choc today but never mind lesson learnt! im contimplating having 1 day off a week (within reason) rather than every half stone which would be every 2 weeks... i think this would be more sustainable in the long run espec when going back to uni! within reason means within 2000 cals... whats peoples thoughts on this? if so il have today as day off & will have a healthy lunch & nornal dinner up to 500 cals & a few malibu & diet cokes tonight.. that would take me to 2000 cals? xx

4lb off this week girlies :) happy with that but i have been super strict with calorie & gone gym 5 days this week so its a scary thought that id have to do this much effort every week to maintain 4lb every week... ill defo give it my all tho as if i kept that up id be at goal weight 4 x-mas! i really should of packed a healthy lunch to have after swimming though as i had no brek as wanted to weigh on empty tummy then came to town after really hungry which has resulted in me having a 2 finger kit kat & wonka bar! total 307 cals on choc today but never mind lesson learnt! im contimplating having 1 day off a week (within reason) rather than every half stone which would be every 2 weeks... i think this would be more sustainable in the long run espec when going back to uni! within reason means within 2000 cals... whats peoples thoughts on this? if so il have today as day off & will have a healthy lunch & nornal dinner up to 500 cals & a few malibu & diet cokes tonight.. that would take me to 2000 cals? xx

Wow well done hun, that's bloody brilliant :) just shows if u put the hard work in then you get the results!

I think having one day off a wk is good, keeps u sane without missing the foods you love! I'm also having one day off a wk, 2000 cals would prob b a maintain weight if done everyday so one day at this is absolutely fine :) xx

thanks hun! yer ive decided to have today off but try & keep to 2000 cals! i think thats wise coz the whole week ive not gone over 900 once so think i need it to keep me going!

ive already had 307 on choc 4 brek (not the best) was VERY close to getting a pizza bite from greggs 4 lunch but glad i didnt i had a ww ham sandwhich when i got in instead, then going out for dinner tonight so will get something nice but wont go mad like no extra sides or desserts then will have 3-4 drinks tonight & thats it! i def want to maintain overnight!

weve both worked hard this week & deserve a treat :) were u off too tonight?? love your shoes by the way... i cant walk in heels just high wedges lol xxx

thanks hun! yer ive decided to have today off but try & keep to 2000 cals! i think thats wise coz the whole week ive not gone over 900 once so think i need it to keep me going!

ive already had 307 on choc 4 brek (not the best) was VERY close to getting a pizza bite from greggs 4 lunch but glad i didnt i had a ww ham sandwhich when i got in instead, then going out for dinner tonight so will get something nice but wont go mad like no extra sides or desserts then will have 3-4 drinks tonight & thats it! i def want to maintain overnight!

weve both worked hard this week & deserve a treat :) were u off too tonight?? love your shoes by the way... i cant walk in heels just high wedges lol xxx

Sounds like a good plan hun. I don't know how u manage to stick to 900, I just about stick to 1200-1300. Suppose it's all about planning and getting the most out of ur cals.

Off to a restaurant called viva tequila. I've looked on the menu online n there isn't anything remotely healthy, pizza's chimichangas, burritos ect. I've had 400 cals today n burnt 700 off so I'm not too bothered. It will have to b my day off. Saying that tho I'm in London thur so that will b a day off too! Oops xx

haha dw uve earned it hun for sure! dont forget i have a lot of zero rice & noodles so that defo lowers the overall cals plus i have been counting cals in my fruit/salad/veg but think im going to be more leanient with that stuff from now on as its good for me so pointless restricting myself on healthy stuff as overall i want to be healthier as well as loose the weight!

im excited for couple drinks tonight but looking foward to a proper night out with my friends in couple weeks... want another 7lb off by then atleast then will get a nice black dress in an 18 for then! will post a pic then! make sure u post pics of your night out aswell for my 'thinspiration' lol x

haha dw uve earned it hun for sure! dont forget i have a lot of zero rice & noodles so that defo lowers the overall cals plus i have been counting cals in my fruit/salad/veg but think im going to be more leanient with that stuff from now on as its good for me so pointless restricting myself on healthy stuff as overall i want to be healthier as well as loose the weight!

im excited for couple drinks tonight but looking foward to a proper night out with my friends in couple weeks... want another 7lb off by then atleast then will get a nice black dress in an 18 for then! will post a pic then! make sure u post pics of your night out aswell for my 'thinspiration' lol x

Bloodyhell I don't think I've ever been someone's thinspiration! Thanks tho, makes me feel better lol! I think anyone has body hang ups no matter what size they are, we're never happy are we!
I'll try n post some pics but its not really that kind of night if ya get me. Few drinks n a meal. Xx

yer defo your my goal weight & have a lovely figure! id be over the moon if i got to your weight & i no what u mean they'll still be things i wont be happy with even then no doubt however they can be hidden away well in clothes & spanx paha... i mean pics from london... what u doing there? whens the hen night? xx

Back