Marie's Disney dreams diary

PMSL I know I've never had the plot to lose....I do have the odd lucid rational moment...but it's only ever a fleeting one lol. why is your mum getting it from there? Might take longer! Argggghhhh! Haha! oh the chips in the actifry battle is a hard one...I've already planned to have some on my planned break just before we jet off to Madrid...is that bad? I mean I will need to line my stomach for all that prosecco and Rioja i will be drinking and be sure that I'm safely out of ketosis pmsl...I am insane!!!!

She's getting it from there because she has tesco vouchers from her clubcard. I want it now but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
How has your oh resisted the chips? Or is it because he would be in fear of his life aha.
What date is it you go to Madrid? I agree, your stomach has to be lined and those chips will save you from the dangers of ketosis. It's a must ;).
You definately don't have the plot. Tho that's good cause your lots of fun x

Just had 2 chocolate digestives. What is wrong with me. Tomorrow - again. Was feeling so positive this morning too x

Ahhhh - stop! Before you think sod it, stop stop stop. It's done, it can't be undone, and probably didn't make you feel amazing or taste half as good as your evil brain food demon wanted you to think they would!
Draw a line and carry on. It's a minor blip. Tomorrow is a continuation, not a restart. And those 2 biccys will be a distant foggy memory soon!! Evil brain food demon!! Let's tie him to the road and run him over!! Xx

Wish I could tie him to the road and run him over. Chocolate digestives too. Not even something I'd eat. Had forgotten to take my bar to work tho that's not an excuse. It wouldn't have killed me to wait til I got home. Home now. Line drew. About to have porridge pancakes x

As Sammy said....ignore the food demon...it's a tiny blip....carry on and ignore the little bump...xx

You'll be fine with Sammy driving and me sitting in the back with you sharing actifry stories ;)

Let me know how you make the pancakes - my order is coming tomorrow and I really want to attempt them!! Xx

Let me know how you make the pancakes - my order is coming tomorrow and I really want to attempt them!! Xx

id wanna put syrup on them...or honey....argghhhh!

Lol lol lol!!

How are you getting on today hun?

Actifry ordered yet? X

At work. Armed with my bar :(. Will text my mum later about the actifry. Hopefully she's on the case x

Anyone would think I was the one getting the new actifry...I'm just so excited for you :)

Good on you taking a bar in...I always take a pack of cooked meat, a bar and a shake to work just in case I get marooned there and need to stay strong lol xx

Back