Marie's Disney dreams diary

Ooooh what's on your list?x
Well my bf is from South Africa and I've not been back with him yet, hopefully early next year for that one then looking at going out to New Zealand for 6 months/ year towards the end of next year... We both have jobs that we can get work over there quite easily... Then bf went to a Greek school but has never been to any Greek Islands... I love Greece so maybe a few of those... Then who knows!

I loved Egypt.. Want to go back but other places on the list first! I also love flying so the plane bus was a real experience... And so much nicer than the local chav wagon where I live!!!

Our chav air is aka Jet2.com....it's vile!

i love flying....I'm a weirdo that loves checking out airports too! Apparently Singapore airport is meant to be dogs to hang out...something about a rooftop pool I heard xx

It's just a short flight and after a few wines youl be in the thick of the scrum. We live 10 mins in a taxi from Glasgow airport and my oh would rather fly from Edinburgh to avoid Ryanair :0. The actual flight wasn't to bad, it was the boarding x

I do that with jet2! Hate it! I simply refuse to give them my money and deal with all the vile chavs!

Well my bf is from South Africa and I've not been back with him yet, hopefully early next year for that one then looking at going out to New Zealand for 6 months/ year towards the end of next year... We both have jobs that we can get work over there quite easily... Then bf went to a Greek school but has never been to any Greek Islands... I love Greece so maybe a few of those... Then who knows!

Pooh exciting times ahead. I'd love to go to South Africa. Some of the beaches look amazing. Tho my oh would like to go on a safari to South Africa. Haven't been as far as New Zealand. The Greek Islands are beautiful. I'm a nurse and regret not taking advantage and working abroad. A lot of my colleagues went to oz for a few years and loved it x

When I take soup I actually make it up before I go to avoid questions. Even tho I know I've lost the nutrients. Crazy x

I thought about that....so instead I sneak to the kitchen before or after the lunchtime rush and pretend to make a coffee so no one sees me making it up! I'm a weirdo!

I thought about that....so instead I sneak to the kitchen before or after the lunchtime rush and pretend to make a coffee so no one sees me making it up! I'm a weirdo!

Were a pair of weirdos then. When I take my bar I sneak into the kitchen to hide the wrapper in the bin so no sees under the pretense of making tea. Ridiculous. My colleagues must wonder why I'm eating protein bars. I mean I hardly look like a gym goer x

I thought jet2 was more upmarket than Ryanair or easyjet too x

From Leeds its full of pikeys with 12 year olds for cabin crew that don't even look old enough to serve booze and have no clue where they fly to...they're too stupid for words!

Il give them a miss then I think lol x

Lol I'm a snob! But I like scheduled airlines and will only suffer crappy ones if its a short boozy trip that cost no more than £40 all in....otherwise...I'll pay double for my mental health lol xx

i sound terrible but I'm long in the tooth now...you should see what I'm like when booking our long haul trips....I have list of no no airlines based on varying criteria lol xx

i sound terrible but I'm long in the tooth now...you should see what I'm like when booking our long haul trips....I have list of no no airlines based on varying criteria lol xx

Oh you've gotta have a decent airline going long haul. I wish I could afford to upgrade :(. I quite like Klm. We flew to New York with them (via Amsterdam) and they couldn't have been nicer. We flew Thomas cook to Mexico once and it was god awful x

Oh you've gotta have a decent airline going long haul. I wish I could afford to upgrade :(. I quite like Klm. We flew to New York with them (via Amsterdam) and they couldn't have been nicer. We flew Thomas cook to Mexico once and it was god awful x

I love klm...especially when they have the Dutch staff on...they're always trying to get me drunk.....haha! I was once a platinum level frequent flyer member with them when i was working/living in Amsterdam....got to know the regular crew who used slip me vodkas in an unused sick bag lol. The Asian airlines are all a bit civilised with the drinks trolley so i always feel like a booze hound on there....but they're so lovely to you....I simply refuse to fly package holiday airlines....virgin is as low ad I will go.....at least I've been upgraded on that and remember the crew getting me smashed en rout to Havana....they even snuck a load of miniatures in my bag and a big bottle of bubbly too!

Those were the days of yesteryear....looking forward to trying out Etihad over Xmas....

I love klm...especially when they have the Dutch staff on...they're always trying to get me drunk.....haha! I was once a platinum level frequent flyer member with them when i was working/living in Amsterdam....got to know the regular crew who used slip me vodkas in an unused sick bag lol. The Asian airlines are all a bit civilised with the drinks trolley so i always feel like a booze hound on there....but they're so lovely to you....I simply refuse to fly package holiday airlines....virgin is as low ad I will go.....at least I've been upgraded on that and remember the crew getting me smashed en rout to Havana....they even snuck a load of miniatures in my bag and a big bottle of bubbly too! Those were the days of yesteryear....looking forward to trying out Etihad over Xmas....
Yeah when we flew to new york with Klm the flight wasn't even a quarter full. I slept for hours sprawled over 3 seats and woke up to my oh the worse for wear blaming the cabin crew who he insisted told him to help himself to beers. I never believed him but from what your saying he may have been telling the truth aha x

Last edited:
Yeah when we flew to new york with Klm the flight wasn't even a quarter full. I slept for hours sprawled over 3 seats and woke up to my oh the worse for wear blaming the cabin crew who he insisted told him to help himself to beers. I never believed him but from what your saying he may have been telling the truth aha x

Lol those klm crew are nuts! I would believe him if I were you...many a drunken exit off a plane for me haha xx

And him aha x

I like your OH already....saying that we'd probably fight over the booze trolley and get arrested!

im a bit wary of drinking too much on our Etihad flight into Abu Dhabi...don't fancy getting arrested during our stop over in such a country and getting my hands chopped off or something....will do it on the way outta there lol x

I like your OH already....saying that we'd probably fight over the booze trolley and get arrested! im a bit wary of drinking too much on our Etihad flight into Abu Dhabi...don't fancy getting arrested during our stop over in such a country and getting my hands chopped off or something....will do it on the way outta there lol x

There would be no booze left on the trolley between you both. Tho you probably wouldn't fight too much, he's a beer guy so you could have all the spirits. On the Klm flights he was quaffing brandy mind you hmmm.
Oh please, don't get your hand chopped off. We're desperate to loose weight but loosing limbs is a bit too drastic even for us VLCD'ers lol. And your hand probably only weights a pound or so x

There would be no booze left on the trolley between you both. Tho you probably wouldn't fight too much, he's a beer guy so you could have all the spirits. On the Klm flights he was quaffing brandy mind you hmmm.
Oh please, don't get your hand chopped off. We're desperate to loose weight but loosing limbs is a bit too drastic even for us VLCD'ers lol. And your hand probably only weights a pound or so x

Lol me and you're fella working our way through the booze like a pair of alcoholics who've been set free haha!

i really don't fancy being carted off in the Middle East....though if I asked for a bacon sandwich I'd probably get worse punishment lol....perhaps I could ask for the punishment in the form of liposuction??? Haha!

Think I found my perfect wedding dress....online!!! Will need a tummy tuck and boob lift if I lose all this weight to look good in it though....assuming I can get hold of it ove here!

Back