Marie's Disney dreams diary

Anyone would think I was the one getting the new actifry...I'm just so excited for you :) Good on you taking a bar in...I always take a pack of cooked meat, a bar and a shake to work just in case I get marooned there and need to stay strong lol xx

I'm excited too. I've worked myself into a frenzy about it.

I take a bar if I'm early shift, pretending its a protein bar. If I'm late i take cold meat or some chicken.

Trying so hard to get in the zone but all I hear is Spain, Spain, Spain being whispered in my ear. Aaaaaghhh x

I'm excited too. I've worked myself into a frenzy about it.

I take a bar if I'm early shift, pretending its a protein bar. If I'm late i take cold meat or some chicken.

Trying so hard to get in the zone but all I hear is Spain, Spain, Spain being whispered in my ear. Aaaaaghhh x

Just think how much you will enjoy Spain knowing that you're already on the road and you're having a planned break just like the hol itself....it's like working is how I'm trying to think of this diet...has to be done to be able to go on the holibobs :)

people at work must think we are so random with our packs of cold meat or a choc bar...extremes or what lol xx

Are you taking the actifry to Spain?

Just think how much you will enjoy Spain knowing that you're already on the road and you're having a planned break just like the hol itself....it's like working is how I'm trying to think of this diet...has to be done to be able to go on the holibobs :) people at work must think we are so random with our packs of cold meat or a choc bar...extremes or what lol xx

I'm hoping its going to be the difference between half a stone gain and what could have been a stone gain. Easily.
That's a good way of looking at it. A means to an end. We've choose our hard :).
All my colleagues seem to say - is that all your eating? I think I overestimate their interest x

I'd like to take it to Spain because il just get it fri, then away Monday. Leaving it all alone :( x

I've not used mine for a couple of weeks... Might get some swede and do some chips :)

I'm rubbish easyjet. Tho flew with Ryanair last year to krakow. I'd never flew with them before. Total eye opener. Was like a rugby scrum to get on the plane. Mental x

Do Ryan air give you seat numbers or is it just like a bus?

I'm hoping its going to be the difference between half a stone gain and what could have been a stone gain. Easily.
That's a good way of looking at it. A means to an end. We've choose our hard :).
All my colleagues seem to say - is that all your eating? I think I overestimate their interest x

exactly....it'll fall back off quicker and easier...it's only a few days...that's how I'm looking at Madrid ;)

all my colleagues say the same when they see my measly soup in a mug and my gruel (porridge) for brekkie....so I am taking in a chicken salad just for show tomorrow....am hoping to get away with having a soup though...but just in case I have to be around nosey peeps the salad will be whipped out haha!

im certain no one cares what I eat but I believe they do too lol x

Ryanair was just a bus. Easyjet you can book seats for 3 pounds. So 6 there and back. Money well spent x

I did that quite a bit when I was travelling in Egypt... Was quite exciting lol

exactly....it'll fall back off quicker and easier...it's only a few days...that's how I'm looking at Madrid ;) all my colleagues say the same when they see my measly soup in a mug and my gruel (porridge) for brekkie....so I am taking in a chicken salad just for show tomorrow....am hoping to get away with having a soup though...but just in case I have to be around nosey peeps the salad will be whipped out haha! im certain no one cares what I eat but I believe they do too lol x

It's funny how we think everyone is taking an interest in what we eat, when in all probability they don't notice or care.
A chicken salad for show. That's hilarious x

I'm rubbish easyjet. Tho flew with Ryanair last year to krakow. I'd never flew with them before. Total eye opener. Was like a rugby scrum to get on the plane. Mental x

Oh I know its hideous! Easy jet over Ryanair any day...but we don't get that in Leeds...crappy over priced jet2 instead....my plan is to drink wine and suck it up!

It's funny how we think everyone is taking an interest in what we eat, when in all probability they don't notice or care.
A chicken salad for show. That's hilarious x

Yep, I do it every time I go to the office....if I have a salad I get left alone...meal packs equal questions and funny looks...so the show salad it is...it often comes home with me as at best I nibble on the cold chicken if I'm starving! Lol x

The plane bus? Your a better woman than me :). I was appalled haha. I've never been to Egypt x

I loved Egypt.. Want to go back but other places on the list first! I also love flying so the plane bus was a real experience... And so much nicer than the local chav wagon where I live!!!

Oh I know its hideous! Easy jet over Ryanair any day...but we don't get that in Leeds...crappy over priced jet2 instead....my plan is to drink wine and suck it up!

It's just a short flight and after a few wines youl be in the thick of the scrum. We live 10 mins in a taxi from Glasgow airport and my oh would rather fly from Edinburgh to avoid Ryanair :0. The actual flight wasn't to bad, it was the boarding x

Yep, I do it every time I go to the office....if I have a salad I get left alone...meal packs equal questions and funny looks...so the show salad it is...it often comes home with me as at best I nibble on the cold chicken if I'm starving! Lol x

When I take soup I actually make it up before I go to avoid questions. Even tho I know I've lost the nutrients. Crazy x

Back