Marie's Disney dreams diary

Don't forget to have them 4 cocktails...sorry packs a day....well jealous of your holibobs :) xx

PS - have you got your squats in for today missy? It was torturous today :eek: xx

Omg Mrsfeeneytobe they were agony today. I did them over 3 sets with a few hours in between each set. Ouch. Thank god it's a rest day tomorrow x

Right just back from Spain today after 5 days sunning myself. Ate copious amounts washed down with lots of cocktails. Expecting a massive gain tomorrow but getting right back on it.

Shakes and squats here I come x

Right just back from Spain today after 5 days sunning myself. Ate copious amounts washed down with lots of cocktails. Expecting a massive gain tomorrow but getting right back on it.

Shakes and squats here I come x

WELCOME BACK!
You know it's a pseudo gain! Sammy will have us both on the straight and narrow again when she picks us up tomorrow....she is taking no prisoners on her mission lol xx

WELCOME BACK! You know it's a pseudo gain! Sammy will have us both on the straight and narrow again when she picks us up tomorrow....she is taking no prisoners on her mission lol xx

Think I've gained about 10 pounds. I can feel it. Hoping to stay in the 17s. Il be gutted if I'm back in the 18s.

100 squats tomorrow! That's a jump. Think we've been tricked. I see Clinquant has suggested the 30 day plank for next month :0 x

Think I've gained about 10 pounds. I can feel it. Hoping to stay in the 17s. Il be gutted if I'm back in the 18s.

100 squats tomorrow! That's a jump. Think we've been tricked. I see Clinquant has suggested the 30 day plank for next month :0 x

no way it's 10lbs love! You'll have it off in a jiffy :)

100 squats is insane....the thought of planking is making me I'll lol xx

It's making me laugh too especially as I am the girl least likely to have suggested it. I cant' believe 100 squats - fooled us with that rest day. Definitely set the timer for an hour and do 10 or 20 at a time.

I'm working tomorrow so planning on doing sneaky sets of 20 in the loo. What has become of us haha. Planks give me the fear but il give it a whirl. If everyone else is that is :) x

I'm working tomorrow so planning on doing sneaky sets of 20 in the loo. What has become of us haha. Planks give me the fear but il give it a whirl. If everyone else is that is :) x

I have learned that the later in the day I leave them the harder it is to evn think about them much less feel enthral end to do them...ugh! I'm having a vg day with my packs tomorrow...so rock n roll me lol xx

I have learned that the later in the day I leave them the harder it is to evn think about them much less feel enthral end to do them...ugh! I'm having a vg day with my packs tomorrow...so rock n roll me lol xx

What's a vg day? My colleagues are going to think there's something wrong with my tomorrow when I keep disappearing to the bathroom x

Welcome back Marie!! Glad you enjoyed it! Did you see any film crew out there or stars?!!
Don't stress about any gain, you knew you were taking a break and you enjoyed yourself. Full stop. No if's no but's. It was a lovely holiday and tomorrow you will weigh in and work your way down from there.
100 squats - you won't be able to lift your leg to step up onto the bus after those!! :) xx

Welcome back Marie!! Glad you enjoyed it! Did you see any film crew out there or stars?!! Don't stress about any gain, you knew you were taking a break and you enjoyed yourself. Full stop. No if's no but's. It was a lovely holiday and tomorrow you will weigh in and work your way down from there. 100 squats - you won't be able to lift your leg to step up onto the bus after those!! :) xx

Thanks Sammy. I shall be back on your bus tomorrow by hook or by crook x

Sounds like you've had a great time! Did you miss your actifry?

Welcome back. I too have Disney as a motivation for losing weight, hoping to go back to Florida in October 2014 and I dont want to be fat x

Good luck getting back on it xx

Welcome back. I too have Disney as a motivation for losing weight, hoping to go back to Florida in October 2014 and I dont want to be fat x Good luck getting back on it xx

I watched to fat to fly tonight and the thought of the rides in Disney is now giving me even more fear that I had already. Hopefully I can hang onto these thoughts to stop me in my cheating tracks!

I haven't been before and looking forward to it. Wish it was Florida. Maybe one day x

Drowned my actifry sorrows in cocktails aha. Looking forward to being reacquainted with it as we only had a few days together before I left :). How's the Atkins coming along?x

It's all good thanks! List the 3.5lbs I'd put on plus another couple since Monday! Enjoying my food and weight the lowest it has been this year! I have a cheese shelf in my fridge!!! Going to stick with it until it stops working I think... Or I get complacent.... Might have a week back on the shakes just to boost things over the next few weeks as I seem to be in ketosis so shouldn't be too traumatic! Are you back to the shakes tomorrow?

It's all good thanks! List the 3.5lbs I'd put on plus another couple since Monday! Enjoying my food and weight the lowest it has been this year! I have a cheese shelf in my fridge!!! Going to stick with it until it stops working I think... Or I get complacent.... Might have a week back on the shakes just to boost things over the next few weeks as I seem to be in ketosis so shouldn't be too traumatic! Are you back to the shakes tomorrow?

Aw that's excellent. It seems to be working a treat for you. I over indulged in cheese in Spain. Yummy yummy.
Yep shakes and squats tomorrow for me :(. Back to reality. Think I've gained at least 10 pounds but hey ho, I enjoyed it and no planned days off til Christmas now so going to try and persevere x

Back