Marie's Disney dreams diary

Lol me and you're fella working our way through the booze like a pair of alcoholics who've been set free haha! i really don't fancy being carted off in the Middle East....though if I asked for a bacon sandwich I'd probably get worse punishment lol....perhaps I could ask for the punishment in the form of liposuction??? Haha! Think I found my perfect wedding dress....online!!! Will need a tummy tuck and boob lift if I lose all this weight to look good in it though....assuming I can get hold of it ove here!

He's like a set free alcoholic every holiday.

Ooooh what's your dress like? Spill. A good uplift bra and spanks will do the trick. Oh the sexiness of it under your dress. Can you imagine your husbands face ;) x

He's like a set free alcoholic every holiday.

Ooooh what's your dress like? Spill. A good uplift bra and spanks will do the trick. Oh the sexiness of it under your dress. Can you imagine your husbands face ;) x

Ooh I deffo love your OH! Haha!

i saw the dress on a wedding dress reality show (sad I know) and fell in love....but can I find a stockist anywhere in Europe for it? Noooo! It's an enzoani blue gown....lace and chiffon strapless number....will need some steel boulder holders for these boobs believe me....as for the spanx in 30+ degrees??? How attractive and sweaty haha!

Ooh I deffo love your OH! Haha! i saw the dress on a wedding dress reality show (sad I know) and fell in love....but can I find a stockist anywhere in Europe for it? Noooo! It's an enzoani blue gown....lace and chiffon strapless number....will need some steel boulder holders for these boobs believe me....as for the spanx in 30+ degrees??? How attractive and sweaty haha!

Oh your dress sounds stunning. Where are you getting married? Clearly not Leeds in 30+ degree heat haha. Even when I'm slim I have enormous boobs and a big ass. If my memory serves me right that is lol. Yeah peeling off spanks in hot weather. Not v romantic x

Oh your dress sounds stunning. Where are you getting married? Clearly not Leeds in 30+ degree heat haha. Even when I'm slim I have enormous boobs and a big ass. If my memory serves me right that is lol. Yeah peeling off spanks in hot weather. Not v romantic x

PI look it up every other day and hope that I can have it...then of course actually be able to get in it and look amazeballs in it...S&S bus for me for a while I guess....we are getting hitched on Koh Samui island in Thailand....no spanx for me...just sweat and tears! Haha x

Oh that's so lovely.
If you have a picture of it maybe see how much it would cost a dressmaker to make it?
You won't need spanx, you'll be at your happy weight with a big beaming smile!!

Marie I couldn't post on the other one for some reason! Blooming phone - bit weightwatchers sausages are allowed ;) and they're tasty xx

Omg that's so romantic x

We are a soppy pair at times...it's where we went on our first big holiday together and bizarrely both said that if we ever got married we'd do it there....low and behold 4yrs to the month and we will be! Not even intentionally planned!

We are hiring a private villa/mansion for the venue and everyone who is coming is staying there too....quite excited! Xx

Oh that's so lovely.
If you have a picture of it maybe see how much it would cost a dressmaker to make it?
You won't need spanx, you'll be at your happy weight with a big beaming smile!!

Marie I couldn't post on the other one for some reason! Blooming phone - bit weightwatchers sausages are allowed ;) and they're tasty xx

Thats what my OH said...though there's something in me that wants the real thing more lol xx

We are a soppy pair at times...it's where we went on our first big holiday together and bizarrely both said that if we ever got married we'd do it there....low and behold 4yrs to the month and we will be! Not even intentionally planned! We are hiring a private villa/mansion for the venue and everyone who is coming is staying there too....quite excited! Xx

Aw that's so lovely. That's a wonderful incentive to maintain because of course the weight will be long gone by them :) x

Aw that's so lovely. That's a wonderful incentive to maintain because of course the weight will be long gone by them :) x

I hope I can get it off...then the next challenge will be keeping it off for the big day....yikes! It's sooo worth it though :D

I hope I can get it off...then the next challenge will be keeping it off for the big day....yikes! It's sooo worth it though :D

You couldn't have a better incentive to maintain :).

Drumroll..........the actifry is in the boot of my car, waiting to go home to its rightful place x

You couldn't have a better incentive to maintain :).

Drumroll..........the actifry is in the boot of my car, waiting to go home to its rightful place x

i know...but terrifying at the same time!

im doing a happy dance in honour of the actifry coming home....I hope you'll be using it tonight madam?x

Oooo Marie's got an actifry!!! It's like Christmas!! ;)

Welcome to the actifry club... I hope you will be very happy together!

Oooh I'm sure we will. I'd never even heard of an actifry til I read it about it in one of your posts.

I shall be expecting receipes x

you don't even really need a recipe to follow...I just keep throwing random bits in there lol x

Your aff yer Heid tho. That and you can cook :) x

i know I'm crackers...lunacy is part of me charm ;)

i create random recipes...I only cook coz I love food and have no life haha xx

Back