McFatty Von Chocolate: A Diary & Blog (2012)

Just scoffed through a DELICIOUS plateful of food for dinner. Made Pete's Sausage Rolls as an experiment - they were BEAUTIFUL, and free! Also tried making SW Quiche for the first time ever - used cottage cheese for the base, with a little cheddar mixed in, and a cheddar topping. Broccoli & Ham inside, yummy! And the veg, well I'm a veg addict, so that's always good ;)

Settling in for the night now, trying to plan out my treats so I know where I stand. Difficult to do in my current state though as I don't think I could eat another thing!

That'll probably change in an hour or so..... ;)

OMG I must be psychic!!!

Just followed dinner up with two slices of the japanese cheesecake I made yesterday. I wish it lasted longer! I was GORGEOUS!!! Planning on making some cupcake versions at some point next week, to save even more syns and make the portions easier to manage. Had it with hot blackberries and sweetened quark, with a little vanilla essence. That dessert was beautiful. I swear I'm still licking my lips! :p

Been a hectic morning today with baby coming home, so Hadn't had a chance to come on-line until this evening!

Pretty sparse picking so far today, but if baby manages to go to sleep in the next half hour I should be tucking in to my dinner then (Fingers Tightly Crossed!!!!) Haven't had the best of days SF wise either, due to rushing around after baby / cleaning most of the day.

DAY 5
Sunday, 8th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: 2 Slices WM Toast (HEX B), Bacon, Egg, Tomato Ketchup (1)
  • Lunch: SW Quiche (3 for cheese), Tuna, Sweetcorn, Salad
  • Dinner: Piri Piri Chicken Breast (Grilled) with Jacket Potato, Broccoli, Spinach, Sweetcorn & Peas. 2 Scan Bran Cake (4) with Strawberries and Sweetened Quark
  • Snacks: Options (2) made with Skimmed Milk (HEX A)

Total Syns: 10 ~ Weird...

Challenges

6 Stone Challenge:

• Exercise: All day Cleaning! Apart from that... nothing. :(
  • Superfrees: Salad, Broccoli, Spinach, Strawberries

And as I type this, baby has come back downstairs. Looks like a little while before I get to eat.. :sigh:

Last edited:
HI Mumma! Yes I'm rushed off my feet today lol! Been out of the house and office on training too so still haven't had a chance to write the diary up. should be back in a few hours (MUST get some of me novel written tonight!!)

How are things with you chicken? :)

DAY 6
Monday, 9th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Sushi Pack from Tescos (Was in a hurry!) Pineapple, Satsumas
  • Lunch: Tuna, Potatoes, Sweetcorn, Salad leaves, Feta Cheese (HEX A) . Cherries, Graze Red Pepper Dip (3) Small Square of Rhubarb Cake (Darned buffets!) (5)
  • Dinner: Salmon cooked with Lemon & Herbs, Rice, Sweetcorn, Broccoli, Spinach, A little Margarine popped in with salmon (1)
  • Treat: Alpen & Quark Cheesecake (HEX B), Strawberries

Total Syns: 9 ~ Guesstimate though...

Challenges

6 Stone Challenge:

• Exercise: 20 minutes swimming
  • Superfrees: Pineapple, Satsumas, Salad, Cherries, Broccoli, Spinach, Strawberries

Phew! Glad to get today over with, been rushed off my feet with training. Went to assist with a First Aid Course at a Primary School today, so have done very little except read & eat. Luckily I took a packed lunch (That tuna salad was particularly scrummy. Yum!) with me, but I still caved when I saw rhubarb cake on the buffet table. They were really small squares, so I think 5 syns is a good estimate. I doubt it will have done much damage to me anyway.

It's a little strange for me this week. I usually make a point of using EVERY ONE of my 15 syns. But not so this week. Well, I won't knock it, but I do want to bump them up soon, so I have something I can decrease if I hit that plateau (again).

Must pop off now, to check on other threads and chill out!

Great diary! I'm off to check out Japanese cheesecake lol

No diary for me today folks, haven't got the time to post it. Will do tomorrow if i remember though. Just had weigh in - 5 LBS OFF!!!

That's brilliant hun - well done!

Mind you, as you are Welsh, maybe I should say something like:

That's immense!
or
That's lush!
or
That's cracking!

Ha ha! Which area are you from hun?

LOL Too true - I'm from just outside of Swansea, a slightly more rural area. Plenty of townies around in small doses though ;)

Thats a fantastic loss... Well done you!

Thank You :)

well done Ria hunny xx

TY Mumma x

Yay well done hun that is fabulous news! xxxx

Thanks Katie :D

Diary will be a little later today - do't worry I'm writing it all down! Actually BOUGHT a diary - yes, I spent money! (Like I need an excuse....) so will be writing everything down through the day then updating it here as well. The more places I have what I've eaten staring back at me, the better I reckon.

Fab loss! I've got WI in an hour and dreading it lol

DAY 8
Wednesday, 11th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Banana, Vanilla ML Yoghurt, Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (HEX B), Pineapple
  • Lunch: Savoury Rice, Chicken, Graze Bonnie Wee Oatbakes (6) Clementines
  • Dinner: Cottage Pie: Lean Minced Beef, Onion, Carrot, Pepper, Tomatoes, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Sugar Snap Peas, Sweet Potato
  • Snacks: Graze Flapjacks (9)

Total Syns: 15

DAY 9
Thursday, 12th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Apple, Pineapple, Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (HEX B) Vanilla ML Yoghurt
  • Lunch: Savoury Rice, Chicken
  • Dinner: SW Quiche (HEX A) (With Bacon, Broccoli & Leek), Baked Beans, SW Chips
  • Snacks: Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes (2.5) with Hot Blackberries (1)
  • Treat: Vodka (2.5)

Total Syns: 6

Massively hectic time of it lately.... Can't even begin to explain how crazy things have been. Between work, baby and cooking almost every free hour I have, I'm plain exhausted! I'm good though, happy and all that, just difficult to find the time to keep everything updated.

Main reason is that I'm trying to write a novel, as well as some short fiction I'd like to try and get published. The second I get home from work I have everything in order - I do the cleaning, help hubby to put baby to bed, make dinner, eat, do some writing and then I can finally relax! But at this point it's usually 9 pm lol, so I rarely stay on the computer. My eyes need a break :p

For this reason you'll probably only see me around here when I'm at work... seems strange I know. But my intray is pretty full at the moment, so I'd better get on to emptying that before I can do any major chatting. Sounds like a good incentive to me!

Thanks everyone for all your support so far - you're all stars! xxx

What am I most proud of today?

Last edited:
Back