McFatty Von Chocolate: A Diary & Blog (2012)

It's usually got a couple of syns - depends on the pack and where it was bought - worth the few syns though :)

Most packs are listed on the SW website x

Oh my! I didn't know that. Wil have to go check on SW website to find out... I have the tuna/veggie sushi so hopefully the syns will be low... :/ eep.

Last edited:
Found the syns... *blush*. Luckily enough it's 1.5 syns for a small pack of tuna & veggie, so that's not too bad. I'm guessing it's from the mayo dressing in some of the sushi, and maybe some oil that they use? Hard to tell tbh, but nvm. Guess I'll have to try making my own sushi soon!

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight.... getting nervous now lol! I think I've been really good this week, but I've had an extraordinary amount of Scan Bran cake! In theory this should help a loss not hinder it but... I dunno, I guess I'm still doubting myself after the atrocious failures I made last year.

Part of me is very optimistic, another art is still sitting in the corner, shaking her head and tutting under her breath at me. "You could do better than this you know...."

Argh!!

Last edited:
Well I weighed in, and I lost 3 lbs! Whooot!

I may have made a slight pigs ear of this by having a pizza afterwards. Hoping that It will be fine, as I'd been really good with my syns for most of the week. I tend to have a bit of a 'treat' on the Tuesday nights, but I'm worried that last nights may have been a step too far. The Belgian Bun probably wasn't a good idea either lol!

Never mind, back on, 100%.

DAY 13
Tuesday, 17th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Sushi (1.5), Pineapple, Cherries
  • Lunch: Butternut Squash Soup, 3 x WM Bread (HEX B + 3 Syns), a little Margarine (1.5)
  • Dinner: Thin Crust Pizza (25!) Coleslaw (13)
  • Treat: Tesco Belgian Bun (21)

Total Syns: *cough* 62

Week Syns: 131.5/105

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Well done.

There is a recipe in the flavours of the world for dolmades, not exactly sushi but rice snack based!

Woo hoo! Well done.

There is a recipe in the flavours of the world for dolmades, not exactly sushi but rice snack based!

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know! I'll look in to it for sure!

Blurr-o-Lunch!

498399675.jpg

Last edited:
hey Ria, just popping in to say hello and well done on your past 2 weeks losses :D

have stolen your pea soup recipe for my dinner - nice and quick for me going to work :)

do you know Tenby and Pembroke? My dad and his new wife live in Pembroke so I am down that way a few times a year to visit :)

also, sushi for breakfast - girl after my own heart :D x

hey Ria, just popping in to say hello and well done on your past 2 weeks losses :D

have stolen your pea soup recipe for my dinner - nice and quick for me going to work :)

do you know Tenby and Pembroke? My dad and his new wife live in Pembroke so I am down that way a few times a year to visit :)

also, sushi for breakfast - girl after my own heart :D x

Hi there widow! Thanks for dropping by :)

I know tenby pretty well, not too far away from there myself. I live just outside Swansea - My parents have a caravan in Pembroke that I borrow, errr.... lend.. erm ... shamelessly steal from them quite often ;)

I adore sushi for breakfast. I swim in the mornings, so having something slightly stodgy afterwards is a great way to satisfy me. I suppose I could move on to porridge, but there's something about that instant carb fix that really satisfies me. Must try those vine leaf thingies....

Last edited:
This is rather wrong... I only had 3.5 syns last night. And I SWEAR I'm telling the utter honest truth here folks, cross my heart, hope for pie.

Well. That's a nice surprise. Turns out I can have some sort of self control after all lol!

DAY 14
Wednesday, 18th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Sandwich Turkey Slices (Was Starving lol!) Pineapple, Vanilla ML Yoghurt
  • Lunch: Jacket Potato, Tuna, Sweetcorn, Salad Leaves, Tomatoes, Croutons (2). Blackberries, NY Cheesecake ML Yoghurt (0.5)
  • Dinner: Red peppers, Carrot, Noodles, Salmon, Soy Sauce, Lime Juice, Honey (1)

Total Syns: 3.5

Week Syns: 3.5/105

Hoping for another good day today...

DAY 15
Thursday, 19th January

Food Diary:

• B/F: Pineapple, Sushi (1.5) (Yeah Yeah I know...)
  • Lunch:
  • Dinner:
  • Snacks:
  • Treat:

Total Syns: 1.5

Week Syns: 5/105

3.5 syns :eek: do you want some of mine from yesterday haha!! :)

Well done on the 3lb loss missus - you are doing so well!!:massmoon: x

I know right!! Trust me, that's really unusual for me. I'm actually rather upset that I didnt have more lmao - feels like I missed out ;), or that I'm :kissass: lol!

Thanks kirsty x

Well done on the losses Ria you are doing fabulously! Impressive low syn days too!! xxx

THanks Katie :) I dunno about impressive, but as much as I feel I'm missing out I'm quite chuffed too. Before Christmas I'd have been having 15 syns a day every day, sometimes more. Maybe cutting the syns down like this will help shift that stone again x

Afternoon Ria

Merry Thursday x

Hiya Mumma! And merry thursday to you too, hope all is well xxx

DAY 15
Thursday, 19th January

Food Diary:

• Lunch: 2 x LF Sausages (4), Mashed Potato, Onions. Summer Fruits (Frozen, defrosted), Vanilla ML Yoghurt.
  • Dinner:
  • Snacks:
  • Treat:

Total Syns: 5.5

Week Syns: 9/105

Last edited:
totally drooling at sausage and mash.. not had a sausage since i started SW.. which ones do you get? xx

totally drooling at sausage and mash.. not had a sausage since i started SW.. which ones do you get? xx

I had sausage casserole tonight but with cauli purée instead if mash. I use morrisons eat smart which are 0.5 syns each, what do you use? X

I was drooling too lol - unfortunately I had a bad day today and couldn't get my lunch sorted out before work, so the sausage and mash came from the catering van that goes round our business estate. The girl who runs it is a friend of mine from school - I phoned her up and ordered beforehand lol! By that point she had no jacket potatoes, no salad, and no pasta, so my last choice was to cave in and spend some syns on sausages :p No idea what kind she uses, but they weren't very fatty, so I guesstimated *slapped wrist*

Like the idea of the cauli puree, might try that sometime (especially if I start going on green/original... its gotta happen eventually)

DAY 15
Thursday, 19th January

Food Diary:

• Lunch: 2 x LF Sausages (4), Mashed Potato, Onions. Summer Fruits (Frozen, defrosted), Vanilla ML Yoghurt.
  • Dinner: Lamb Casserole (Lamb, Stock, Herbs, Carrots, Leeks, Onion), 2 x Alpen Light (HEX B)
  • Snacks: Cherries, Grapes,
  • Treat:

Total Syns: 5.5

Week Syns: 9/105

Okay... I'm seriously wondering what's going on here. Not that I mind low syn days.... but this is so weird. I may have to raid my cupcake tray... got carrot cakes sitting there since last night that I never get round to eating!

Back