Miss vlcd diary

Yes cant wait ive not be abroad in 10 years so I shall make sure im looking super fit this is defo an amazing incentive for me. Woohoooooo!!!!

Well just to report im dropping all the drunken men home ive had a 100% day and not strayed at all. Looking forward to my weigh in tuesday :)

Oh brilliant how you haven't strayed. Fab. Atm I could ear and eat and eat. But not gonna cave in. Oh that will be lovely going to Benidorm. My sister has been there she loved it. Wahoo! Xxx Roll on Tuesday for you with weigh in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im rather excited as im going with the cricket team so just 2 girls and loads of men should be a good laugh :)

Keep drinking the water it gets so much easier. I find when I get down its harder. Next weekend ive got a massive party to go to so ive opted to drive people there as im not breakinh the diet no way so out clubbing on water :)

Im rather excited as im going with the cricket team so just 2 girls and loads of men should be a good laugh :)

Keep drinking the water it gets so much easier. I find when I get down its harder. Next weekend ive got a massive party to go to so ive opted to drive people there as im not breakinh the diet no way so out clubbing on water :)

Good for you. That will be a laugh. So have you dropped from 20st to 13st hun? :)

I was 20st a long time ago. But last year I was 16.8 and got down to 11.8 then stayed around 12.5 but recently gained a bit so back to getting it off. Looks like I will be on here longer as my aim was 11 stone but now the holiday is in sept ill go back to how I was before 9.12-10.4 so could be a while on here but worth it

Thank you.

At least ive found a diet I can maintain on as well which is half the battle. I had the gain before xmas due to my thyroid medication not being high enough.

Well so far the scales have drop a significant amount im not expecting them to drop any more now between now and Tuesday.

Saturday went as planned and everyone else got drunk but I drove. Also id forgot about a big party next week so ive opted to drive everyone there and back.

Sundays
Shall be cleaning the garden this morning as its a mess. Done half of it but rest needs sorting and then off to the dump.
Well ive got roast beef to cook and all the fresh veg to prepare carrots leeks and broccoli with roast potatoes for my family. After lunch I will be going to bristol to see my mum for tea and ill just take my shake with me. Mums great when im on the diet as shes done the diet before. Then back getting home around 6-7ish just in time to get all the kids bathed and school uniforms ready. As well as get my swimming kit ready for a dip in the pool with my friend. :)

A busy day :)

Thank you.

At least ive found a diet I can maintain on as well which is half the battle. I had the gain before xmas due to my thyroid medication not being high enough.

Well so far the scales have drop a significant amount im not expecting them to drop any more now between now and Tuesday.

Saturday went as planned and everyone else got drunk but I drove. Also id forgot about a big party next week so ive opted to drive everyone there and back.

Sundays
Shall be cleaning the garden this morning as its a mess. Done half of it but rest needs sorting and then off to the dump.
Well ive got roast beef to cook and all the fresh veg to prepare carrots leeks and broccoli with roast potatoes for my family. After lunch I will be going to bristol to see my mum for tea and ill just take my shake with me. Mums great when im on the diet as shes done the diet before. Then back getting home around 6-7ish just in time to get all the kids bathed and school uniforms ready. As well as get my swimming kit ready for a dip in the pool with my friend. :)

Keeping busy! Glad to hear someone else ops to drive rather than drink! I do that!

Thank you.

Sundays

Your so good cooking for all your family petal :) sounds like a good plan to do the driving next weekend. Yes I hope I can see this diet to goal and maintain. I shall just maintain with S&S guide I hope. Yes sounds good to keep busy. I think that's the key to this diet. So you're gardening this morn. Good for you and a swim too great. Wish I could swim. I like the water but have never been able to swim haha. My little girl though swims so that's the main thing. Have a good day petal xxxx

Yes you can see this through to goal we shall all stick together and keep each other going. Once the fab weigh ins start showing up it helps and then we have the omg nothing fits its all too big. Love that part :)

Yes you can see this through to goal we shall all stick together and keep each other going. Once the fab weigh ins start showing up it helps and then we have the omg nothing fits its all too big. Love that part :)

Wahoo yes never had that feeling in a long time now :) x

Give it a few weeks and everything will be so lose. The gardening is done and washing on the line. Dinner is cooking for 5 kids and bf. So everythings on track today :)

Give it a few weeks and everything will be so lose. The gardening is done and washing on the line. Dinner is cooking for 5 kids and bf. So everythings on track today :)

Well done you. I'm fit for nothing. Not even dressed yet haha. Don't know how you do it hunny xxx

I just always have a lot to do so always on the go just found out my brother wants his hair highlighting and cutting today while im over my mums house today :)

While everyone eats today ill just go do the house work and get packed lunches ready for school.

Are you having a relaxing day? I just find being busy makes the days go by quicker

I just always have a lot to do so always on the go just found out my brother wants his hair highlighting and cutting today while im over my mums house today :)

While everyone eats today ill just go do the house work and get packed lunches ready for school.

Are you having a relaxing day? I just find being busy makes the days go by quicker

You do have busy Sundays! I am not doing anything until 2pm as that us my meta fit class.. Not been to the gym in ages I will just have to bite the bullet and go! Nervous!

Youll be glad you went to your class and will be a bit achy but that means its working :) i love the gym and i attend karate

Shame i cant fast forward to being at target lol. I may have a bit to deal with when i get there as bf doesnt want me back to my old size so i may find myself single but as im doing this for me no mans going to keep me fat for their benefit. Onwards i can deal with what will be :)

Wow that is a relaxing morning but thats what weekends are for :)

Youll be glad you went to your class and will be a bit achy but that means its working :) i love the gym and i attend karate

Shame i cant fast forward to being at target lol. I may have a bit to deal with when i get there as bf doesnt want me back to my old size so i may find myself single but as im doing this for me no mans going to keep me fat for their benefit. Onwards i can deal with what will be :)

Wow that is a relaxing morning but thats what weekends are for :)

Got to get up now girls and see my daughter and my mum. You both are so fit with classes. I would really love to try an exercise class of some sort.
I have no energy. Is that normal on this diet? Or is it lack of sleep catching up with me? Haha. Gonna have a choc shake and then get ready. Omg is that the time hahahaha. Hey miss don't u be worrying about men. Your bf will get used to it I'm sure ;) x

Yes it us normal to feel drained im going easy at the gym after 2 weeks the energy kicks in :)

But I have in the past run 10k thats an hour running on this diet. So soon the energy will kick in plus the more u lose the more energy you will have :)

Yes it us normal to feel drained im going easy at the gym after 2 weeks the energy kicks in :)

But I have in the past run 10k thats an hour running on this diet. So soon the energy will kick in plus the more u lose the more energy you will have :)

Thanks hun, I do hope so. You are at a weight I dream of. I could never do a 10k run lol xxx

I was 20 stone once and I appreciate how hard it is to exercise I found I did the vlcd and lost most of it before I started exercising.

I was never a runner thats why I run its the thing I find harder thus it worka my body harder no point doing something easy that I can do well thats my way of thinking

I was 20 stone once and I appreciate how hard it is to exercise I found I did the vlcd and lost most of it before I started exercising.

I was never a runner thats why I run its the thing I find harder thus it worka my body harder no point doing something easy that I can do well thats my way of thinking

I was 15 stone then I found s&s. had tried everything and just couldn't do it!
I have been hit n miss with exercise and niw just going to get into it again!

Back