Miss vlcd diary

Hi :) hope you don't mind me joining in :) what vlcd are you doing now miss vlcd? I'm restarting cambridge tomorrow. Will be fine once I'm past day 4! Hoping to lose 3-4 stone by end of July xxx

i've subscribed too hun x

Hi hun. I'm a bit moody. Yeah I understand. It's just seems to be a long haul ahead of me. I'm lonely up here in Notts. wish my mum could get over my Dad. He wants us all to be happy. I'm thinking of upping stix with my little one and staying with my sis who has offered to put us up down south, I would be so much happier miss vlcd. My sis and her GP follow this plan so it would be so much better for me. How's your evening going hun after all your hard work today? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was 15 stone then I found s&s. had tried everything and just couldn't do it!
I have been hit n miss with exercise and niw just going to get into it again!

I wish i had found this years ago as i spent a long time very over weight. Exercise gets addictive good luck with it :)

Hi :) hope you don't mind me joining in :) what vlcd are you doing now miss vlcd? I'm restarting cambridge tomorrow. Will be fine once I'm past day 4! Hoping to lose 3-4 stone by end of July xxx

Hi im doing slim and save because it suits me i can either have 4 packs or 3 packs and a protien option with 200g salad or veg very handy sometimex
I started at 13.5 and want to get down to 9.12-10.4 by summer. Good luck on the restart stay busy and drink lots

Hi hun. I'm a bit moody. Yeah I understand. It's just seems to be a long haul ahead of me. I'm lonely up here in Notts. wish my mum could get over my Dad. He wants us all to be happy. I'm thinking of upping stix with my little one and staying with my sis who has offered to put us up down south, I would be so much happier miss vlcd. My sis and her GP follow this plan so it would be so much better for me. How's your evening going hun after all your hard work today? Xxxx

Hiya

Well that sounds like a good ideal moving with your sister at least you have the option. It might seem like a long haul but with each passing day your closer to target. Youll get there just think how much lighter you will be in summer :)

Well ive finally got home done my brothers hair hes happy.

So today ive had the following

Breakfast shake
Lunch shake
Dinner bar and coke zero
Super shake
Ive had 2 cups of tea with milk allowance and drank water and ive been weeing for england all day long ha ha ha

So another 100% day under my belt :)

Roll on monday and then tuesday weigh in day :)

Hiya

Well that sounds like a good ideal moving with your sister at least you have the option. It might seem like a long haul but with each passing day your closer to target. Youll get there just think how much lighter you will be in summer :)

Breakfast shake
Lunch shake
Dinner bar and coke zero
Super shake
Ive had 2 cups of tea with milk allowance and drank water and ive been weeing for england all day long ha ha ha

Thanks babe. You've done so well. Another day over with too. Yes look forward to seeing your weigh in on Tuesday petal :) xxx

Hiya

Breakfast shake
Lunch shake
Dinner bar and coke zero
Super shake

I've been weeing for England too haha. So you done your brothers hair after all. That's great. My you are a busy girl petal. Can't wait to get to that stage hehe. Roll on Tuesday for you hun. Roll on Friday for me. I've been good too. 4 packs today with milk and veg allowance wahoo. Roll on day 4. I was starving tonight but had cottage pie and then my fave chilli with green salad. Had I bar morning and a choc shake this afternoon and a coke zero and 3 litres of water. :) xx

I've been weeing for England too haha. So you done your brothers hair after all. That's great. My you are a busy girl petal. Can't wait to get to that stage hehe. Roll on Tuesday for you hun. Roll on Friday for me. I've been good too. 4 packs today with milk and veg allowance wahoo. Roll on day 4. I was starving tonight but had cottage pie and then my fave chilli with green salad. Had I bar morning and a choc shake this afternoon and a coke zero and 3 litres of water. :) xx

Well done sounds like you have had a fab day and its day 4 for you now getting closer to weigh in day.

Well its day 7 for me and to keep me on track last night I was on ebay looking at the lovely demin skirts and some clubbing dresses that I can start buying in readiness for when I get to target. I do already have 56 pairs of jeans combats dresses you name it waiting for me but that was what I was wearing before so thought id treat myself to some new stuff just a few bits for holidays fancied some nice shorts and bikkini and some tops and skirts. Anyway thats my plan that keeps me busy when im on this diet.

Day 7 and my period has arrived which im hoping wont cause to many problems.

Meeting a friend for a cuppa today in town. So should be an easy day I think got to go to the dump as I cleared the garden sunday.

Oh and had a chat with bf and about his comments before about id be single if I get skinny and think hes changed his mind ha ha ha. Guess its tough luck cos im losing this fat anyway.

Well done sounds like you have had a fab day and its day 4 for you now getting closer to weigh in day.

Well its day 7 for me and to keep me on track last night I was on ebay looking at the lovely demin skirts and some clubbing dresses that I can start buying in readiness for when I get to target. I do already have 56 pairs of jeans combats dresses you name it waiting for me but that was what I was wearing before so thought id treat myself to some new stuff just a few bits for holidays fancied some nice shorts and bikkini and some tops and skirts. Anyway thats my plan that keeps me busy when im on this diet.

Day 7 and my period has arrived which im hoping wont cause to many problems.

Meeting a friend for a cuppa today in town. So should be an easy day I think got to go to the dump as I cleared the garden sunday.

Oh and had a chat with bf and about his comments before about id be single if I get skinny and think hes changed his mind ha ha ha. Guess its tough luck cos im losing this fat anyway.

That's the spirit! I hate TOTM??
You have been busy!

I do my first weigh in tomorrow..

Thats great so it's the two of us weighing in lets get rid of some very unwanted lbs :)

Im glad the hunger has gone its just being freezing all the timw instead

So today is day 7 thats a whole week i have now completed and very pleased with myself for sticking through it.

Today i had shake for breakfast, another shake for lunch a hot soup for evening meal and a yuk truffle bar (one less to eat lol)

My weigh in day is tomorrow and its the start of my next week on the diet.

It should get easier as i go along even tho im not finding it hard, also my bf has started to realise im going to lose this weight so he should be more supportive. So today he bought himself mc donalds and ate it in the car bringing only the drink home. He also had pizza for tea and cooked it himself i dont like pizza so its ok. Lets hope this support continues either way im completing this journey to my target. Im also not going to listen to everyone telling me to stop and that i shouldnt lose anymore. Because i need to lose the weight so that i have clothes that fit me so that im fit and healthy for my children. Oh and so i look good on the beach on holiday and the biggy that i can wear a bikini for the first time :)

Last edited:
Whoop. Good luck for Wi. I love the truffle bars. X

I cant stand them yuk id put them on ebay if they hadnt gone out of date ha ha ha so im stuck with them so alas im having 1 per day to get rid of them.

I dont want to throw them out as its a waste so shall keep eating them 12 more to go. I love the lemon bars so cant wait to buy some of them yummmy still in 12 days time i shall have that to look forward to plus the chocolate mint shake might be in stock by then as well :)

I cant stand them yuk id put them on ebay if they hadnt gone out of date ha ha ha so im stuck with them so alas im having 1 per day to get rid of them.

I dont want to throw them out as its a waste so shall keep eating them 12 more to go. I love the lemon bars so cant wait to buy some of them yummmy still in 12 days time i shall have that to look forward to plus the chocolate mint shake might be in stock by then as well :)

Shame they had gone out of date!
I love Truffa bars. I try not to eat them every day!

Glad that's a week down, cold hands and no hunger. I don't want to check my breath though!

Yup that's our first week done :) I'm sure my breath isn't good cos my mouth tastes horrible yuk

Weigh in day ive stuck 100% to the diet and the reward I got on the scales this morning was worth it. Id like to report a 10lb weight loss bringing my weight down to 12st 9lbs. Which is great as my period started monday.

Today ive got an easy day really shall plod on

Weigh in day ive stuck 100% to the diet and the reward I got on the scales this morning was worth it. Id like to report a 10lb weight loss bringing my weight down to 12st 9lbs. Which is great as my period started monday.

Hiya I'm back. Hope it's good news for you and Biggusburdus xxx

That's brilliant!!! Well done yay!! Inspirational miss vlcd. I'm defo sticking to this now!!

We will stick to it together hun, heres to a good week :)

Back