Miss vlcd diary

That's the only thing keeping me going is the thought of summer clothes!
I'm at 4st lost now :) xx

Wow 4st!!! Thats really good well done cant do that on any other diet as fast.

Yes summer is a time we cant hide behind jumpers or coats. If I don't lose the weight its jeans all summer for me. :-(

Well so far so good ive had 2 shakes so far 2 cups of coffee and water.

Going to get some more water and start planning tea for everyone. It will keep me busy the preparing the evening meal.

Bf wont be happy when he finds out im not eating again.

Still 3 weeks isnt long :)

Wow 4st!!! Thats really good well done cant do that on any other diet as fast.

Yes summer is a time we cant hide behind jumpers or coats. If I don't lose the weight its jeans all summer for me. :-(

Nope no hiding this summer :) we will be skinny!
Hope your 1st day back on it I going well :) it seems to be xx

Nope no hiding this summer :) we will be skinny!
Hope your 1st day back on it I going well :) it seems to be xx

Oh yeah skinny here we come :)

So far today is going well will have another pack at 4.

I want this weight off I want to see 10s on the scales

Me too! Seems a long, long way off:-(

Yes it seems long way off for me too been battling since 2006 to get this weight off but maybe just maybe this year 2013 ill get there

Yes it seems long way off for me too been battling since 2006 to get this weight off but maybe just maybe this year 2013 ill get there

I really believe that one day something will just click in my head and I can take food for what it is, a source of fuel. Well I can live in hope :)

I wont ever do that but I can at least enjoy eating loads of fruit veg and meat when I maintain on sw. I cant lose it on there but I can maintain lol

Well that's all I plan to do really. Lose the weight or most of it and then have a plan to maintain like you. Slimming World doesn't work for me for some reason though.

I cant do the green days or any other plan as I gain weight rapidly. So I do red days and I dont have any carby things and then I maintain/ lose half a pound :)

Years ago I did sw and I was successful with red and green plan but now my body doesnt work the same anymore I rapily gain weight with carbs where as 18 years ago I was losing weight on pasta and jacket potatoes

I don't eat much meat so did green which is or was very carby, a total disaster for me, all I did was put weight on. I'm looking into Paleo which I had never heard of before I came on here but it sounds good.

Ive done paleo and love it

I've been looking into paleo but not really sure I understand it lol
My main diet consists of meat :) unfortunately I just like my carbs too much as well xx

I've been snooping on the Paleo bit on here and I've bought a book which I'm reading now. It sounds good to me but its pretty slim on the carb front. That's what I need though!

Basically no processed food and no potatoes or beans or soya

Its very healthy and you eat the fat on the meat and butter

Well this is fun trying to do first few days without bf knowing as I don't want to tell him incase I fail. Plus he hates me doing this diet. So he's been aaking what am I having for tea and ive said ill make something when I get back from karate.

Then I had to prepare burgers and chips and bread rolls for everyone lol

But I did it ive had 3 shakes today got 1 to have when im back from karate

Back