Miss vlcd diary

Basically no processed food and no potatoes or beans or soya

Its very healthy and you eat the fat on the meat and butter

Well this is fun trying to do first few days without bf knowing as I don't want to tell him incase I fail. Plus he hates me doing this diet. So he's been aaking what am I having for tea and ive said ill make something when I get back from karate.

Then I had to prepare burgers and chips and bread rolls for everyone lol

But I did it ive had 3 shakes today got 1 to have when im back from karate

How long did you do it for? & did you lose weight?

I done it for a month I lost in first week then just maintained my body doesnt like to lose weight vlcd is only thing that shifts the weight. Food diets I can maintain on

Its nearly 8pm on my day 1 ive just finished my grading for karate with an intense cardio session too. Ive 1 more pack to have which I will have after my shower then day 1 is complete :) happy days

Yay well done on getting through day 1 again :) at least one of us did well today xx

Tomorrow is a new day so you too can have a good day. We can be good on plan together :)

Im up bright n early just had my first shake ready to face day 2 and get rid of some fat.

Feeling great today :) still buzzing from karate grading last night. Bf doesnt know im back on the diet and will start to be on my case again when he does find out which will be soon as hes got 10 days off work.

Ive got karate tonight so my evening will go by fast and once im back home showered and in bed and bf has gone to work at 9 I will have my last shake.

I think im doing ok because I know im only on here for a short time hoping to get to 10.12 before I stop but we shall see

Surely he can't be mad at you trying to be happy and healthy!?
You seem to be in a great frame of mind to get back on the diet Hun :) you will have that little bit of weight off in no time xx

I met him when I was size 18-20, as I walked up to meet him I saw this fit as good looking bloke. Because I was feeling low and overweight I thought to myself omg just go home u dont stand a chance here. Anyway he likes me and we started dating. Me being big was never a problem he doesnt like skinny girls even tho all his previous gf were slim. So last year I lost a lot of weight got to a size 12 and he doesn't want me any smaller. So I maintained until this year and im determined to go back to how I was. I was very slim 8-10 and 5ft 9.

So hes happy when I do food diets as ive a thyroid problem nearly impossible to lose weight. But doesn't like me doing this diet. But I figured im doing this for me so its tough luck. Plus my clothes including summer clothes don't fit lol so I must do it.

Im happy to do it in small chunks of 3-4 weeks at a time. As any longer and it starts making me really unhappy.

Im 11.13 on scales today so thats good im going to concentrate on those 13lbs thats my goal for now.

Hows your day going?

I was a 16/18 when I started going out with OH he was a 2xl well fast forward 6 years, 2 kid, living with my parents etc and we were left with me at a size 26 and him a 5xl :( so we are both doing something about it!!!
The scales said 13:13 for me this morning so not too bad! And I actually managed to fasten the size 16 Dorothy Perkins jeans I bought from eBay ! Though that was pre bread gorge lol they were tight but hell a few weeks ago they wouldn't even go past my hips so its a huge plus in my books.

Hopefully your bf will understand that you need to do this for you an accept that :)
Xx

Thats fab getting into the jeans youll notice within a few weeks how lose they will get. Thats why I love this diet fast noticeable results.

Thats nice your both doing something about your weight together. You can support each other and keep yourselfs going. Mines not supportive really thats why im not saying anything as he tries to feed me. Plus when he knows im on this diet all he wants to do is talk about food. He has learnt that im stubborn and I wont give in.

Mine is just an eating machine and stays fit. I work out a lot at karate and can still gain weight if I put wrong thing in my mouth.

Well todays going by easy, ive kept busy and done the ironing sorted out my underwear drawer as it was full of underwear size 40dd when I think im around 34 d. So threw the big stuff and ill make do with 36d n c stuff until at target then ill need to get new. I should fo back down to a 34b but who knows our bodies change so much.

I think keeping busy helps plus im not finding it hard at all. I didn't last time either I just got on with it and done it. Nit feeling hungry just freezing to death lol

Tonight karate will keep me busy I wont be back home until just after 8pm then my day will be nearly completed :)

Thats fab getting into the jeans youll notice within a few weeks how lose they will get. Thats why I love this diet fast noticeable results.

Thats nice your both doing something about your weight together. You can support each other and keep yourselfs going. Mines not supportive really thats why im not saying anything as he tries to feed me. Plus when he knows im on this diet all he wants to do is talk about food. He has learnt that im stubborn and I wont give in.

Mine is just an eating machine and stays fit. I work out a lot at karate and can still gain weight if I put wrong thing in my mouth.

Well todays going by easy, ive kept busy and done the ironing sorted out my underwear drawer as it was full of underwear size 40dd when I think im around 34 d. So threw the big stuff and ill make do with 36d n c stuff until at target then ill need to get new. I should fo back down to a 34b but who knows our bodies change so much.

I think keeping busy helps plus im not finding it hard at all. I didn't last time either I just got on with it and done it. Nit feeling hungry just freezing to death lol

Tonight karate will keep me busy I wont be back home until just after 8pm then my day will be nearly completed :)

Fingers crossed the jeans will fit by my sons birthday in June :) still don't think I will be a size 12 by September but oh well a 14 or 16 is better than 26 lol

It is nice to do the diet together and makes it a lot easier to stick to it( most o the time)

Maybe he's just scared you will look fab and he will lose you lol men pretend they aren't insecure but they are!

My bras have also gotten huge on me! Much to the OHs severe disappointment lol

What grade are you on now in your karate? You must be lethal by now lol xx

Fingers crossed the jeans will fit by my sons birthday in June :) still don't think I will be a size 12 by September but oh well a 14 or 16 is better than 26 lol

It is nice to do the diet together and makes it a lot easier to stick to it( most o the time)

Maybe he's just scared you will look fab and he will lose you lol men pretend they aren't insecure but they are!

My bras have also gotten huge on me! Much to the OHs severe disappointment lol

What grade are you on now in your karate? You must be lethal by now lol xx

Youll find it takes ages to go down a size then suddenly youll shoot down some. So who knows 12-14 is very doable by sept.

Yes mine is insecure as I get asked out a lot when we go out and he doesnt like it but im hoping over time he will get used to it.

I wish my bras would mine are huge for me as im shrinking and my body is getting smaller its making them look bigger ha ha.

Hopefully I shall be exchanging my purple belt for yellow. I love it and always wanted to do it. I never did it as I was overweight and feared they wouldnt be able to get a suit big enough :-( so now I can do it which means losing weight is helping me live my life.

Getting hard to not let him know ive just cooked him and kids food and he wants to know where mine is lol. So I said im having it after karate.

Friday ill have to have chicken weighed out and salad to keep the peace im sure lol.

It would be very nice to be a12-14 :)

Hopefully he will be fine with you doing the diet :) as long as its making you happy!

Is mixed martial arts grading different to normal karate?

I really need to stop making excuses now and start working out cant keep putting it off xx

It would be very nice to be a12-14 :)

Hopefully he will be fine with you doing the diet :) as long as its making you happy!

Is mixed martial arts grading different to normal karate?

I really need to stop making excuses now and start working out cant keep putting it off xx

I think all types of martial arts do their own grading colours.

I do walking as well thats easy to do

Im thinking of getting a bike

I really want a cross trainer but living with parents means its a no lol

Iv got the 30 day shred DVD just not used it yet! Xx

That will be good I hear lots about the 30 day shred never tried it myself.

I got kettle bells they are amazing!!

Day 2 completed 100%

Ive finished karate and had my last shake of the day.

Just water to sip and watch the vampire diaries.

Feeling great and not finding it hard at all can't wait to get in scales. Thats the fun part of week one.

Tomorrow will be interesting as bf is home for 10 days. So trying to diet will be hard I may have to tell him im back on the shakes. Hes already asked me if ive had my tea yet. So maybe tomorrow ill tell him.

Back