My journey back to me

well everythings going great , not much to report , keep trying on old clothes that have been too small and new bits that i loved so bought for when ..... all getting on now :0) so have a bunch of lovely clothes im starting to feel i look good in :D
really pleased with how everything is going
food today

cottage pie lunch
picked at some lean ham a/gerkins and spicy olives so that was dinner then realised id only had 1 pack so has a mac n cheese
now having truffa bar and coffee
lots of water and 2 coffees throughout day xxx

Your so good hun, jeep up the good work

It's lovely feeling comfy in new clothes isn't it. Oo I'm resisting gettin anything else now till goal

Have a good evenin Xx

Omg!! Ive replaced eating with buying clothes :0) in the last 2 weeks ive bought 6 new dresses. .........4 of them ralph lauren :0D hehe, sickness! !!!!!

Last edited:
Woohooo, delighted and doing cartweels :)
Lost 5.4 pounds, so thats taken me up to 1 and a half stone in 5 weeks and 2 days :):):):):):)
Just goes to show, you never know whats going on inside as i havent changed anything and suddenly the weight loss has a woosh if you stick with it :)

Well done hunny, fantastic work xxx

Lovely, you be enjoying some new clothes Xx

I love wee whooshes, makes up for the days the scales aren't budging and helps your resolve!

morning all .
things are great , last couple of days have been steady food wise , sticking with it , well tbh im not at all tempted to veer off plan as im feeling good and why mess with that . was out friday night will admit to 3 drinks of vodka , lime and soda and diet coke in between those so bit of a citric acid fest but im ok . still in ketosis , i had a fantastic non drunk night , no muchies and no buying junk on the way home :D
was just in need of a really good giggle with the girls . mind tbh i could have done that without the 3 vodkas but i enjoyed it and didnt feel remotely deprived or 'on a diet' which would leave me with feelings of woe me ...hehe .
My hubby is home in about 4 hours hopefully , currently en route from t' south :0) touts excited :D
planning a lovely fathers day roast chicken dinner for him , from which ill have veg and some skinless chicken breast, then tomorrow hes on plan with me to loose a stone or so as hes only marginaly over weight but feeling like he needs a boost.This can only help me in sticking to plan untill our planned refeed in the middle of july xxx
well everyone have a lovely sunday xxxx

ooowee hubby on his way, have a splendid day hunny xxx

thankyou hunni , it was lovely to get him back :0)

things going fab still , o.h started yesterday so on day 2 and doing really well god love him , never really dieted before so bit of a shock for him :0)
sure hell do fine but not sure if hell cope for a month :0) think its hardede to stay motivated if you havent got loads to loose .
anway
food today
brekki porride
lunch cottage pie
dinner home made turkey burger , bbq'd with mushroom and pepper sqewers.
just had coffee and truffa bar
night all xxx

LOL sometimes I find it hard to stay motivated, even though I've got three stone to get to 8 somethin, an comfortable as I am, which dosent help LOL

Aww you sound happy hun, glad your still finding things a breeze

Xx

yeah i am , im really pleased with how its all going and the weight is coming off nicely so really pleased .

3lb off this week again :0D whoohoo , delighted xxx
off to centre parcs whinfell today after school and work , plan to stay on plan with o.h with an odd glass of red as its our 10 year anniversary trip . (weekend with kids instead of luxury weekend with 2 HEHE )

Aww enjoy hunny, I'm off to centreparcs myself in a couple weeks. Mini break, shakes and bars coming with me LOL

Enjoy hunny, well done Xx

been rubish at posting lately , but ive been sticking to plan by and large , another 2 lb off on friday despite being totm so going well , not far to go until 2 stones :0)

thought id resurrect this thread rather than start yet another one seing as this is still what im wanting to achieve right now :0)
im coming back to s and s tomorrow with a touch of weight to go thrown in at the start to make the transition easier . I've spent the last year managing to stay the same weight following a primal type route , now that is something I didn't think id ever be able to do , Ive just looked back on my old threads and by god there are a few :0) and I realise that apart from this last year ive only ever been actively gaining weight or actively loosing it by varying methods and degrees . found this thread titled why ? that I started and many goals / reasons have changed over the last years but I think im still no closer to figuring it all out circa 2013 than I was in 2009 !!!

this was my post back them Im gonna chew (scuse the pun) it over and come back to how I feel about it all later xxx
i often wonder why ?
why do we diet ?
what is it that drives us ?
is it a need to be actively doing something 'with'ourselves?
or is it society telling us that we are not good / pretty/ skinny enough (and never will be)
do we ever reach that elusive goal that we are continually striving for ? or do we subconciously sabbotage ourselves because we wouldnt know what to do if we actually succeeded or didnt have our trusty diets to keep us sane :D
mmmmmmm am i the only one who thinks these things?
my list 2 years ago consisted of
1 be healthy
2 get fitter
3 be more attractive
4 feel good about myself
5 stop hiding behind the 'fat':eek: (hard to admit that one )
6 be able to shop in 'normal 'clothes shops
7 look good in a little lacy pair of shorts :eek::eek::eek:
8 most importantly i didnt want to pass my dieting demons on to my little girl , i know where mine come from ... a lifetime of being told that i wasnt quite , good/ skinny/pretty enough and believing it.my demons go soooo far back that i dont ever remember being 'allowed' to feel good.

mmm i wonder ,yes i do :0) will i ever be 'good enough '????

Good to see you back hun, here to cheer you on :)

You will reach all your goals xxx

Hi Hun ,
good to be back , had some right old tummy problems but had the last nasty test last weds so I now know there's nothing sinister lurking beyond what I already know is an issue. so here I am , spent the last year staying the same pretty much so now need to get this post baby flab off , raring to go . been reading all my old ll posts from 2007and it seems so strange all the emotional issues I had with food that thankfully haven't returned although the weight has .Life and age just seems to be holding me back now and I AINT HAVVIN IT !!! lol time to shake me bootie again so here goes :0D wish me luck xx

Well here we are day 1 again . Feel like ive had too many day 1's in my lifetime but im not going to linger on that thought and mope :confused:. No time for that :)
Im ready and raring to go . Had a strawberry shake from wtg with some raspberries thrown in and a pea and ham soup just now. Ive ordered a months supply from sas which should be here tomorrow so will be able to keep the cals lower then . The wtg sytems a bit different so higher in cals for the meals . But will get 30 mins of cardio in tonight to make up for that . Feeling a bit hungry just now but havent drank allot as ive been busy at work so will drink some more . Busy until finishing time again soon so ill be fine until dinner x:)

Day 1 pretty much done , just sitting with a bar and hot banana shake mmmm forgot how much I liked them :p
had a 36 minute session on the cross trainer so feel pretty good .
headache central tomorrow and the next day but once that's over its easy slopes from there :0D at least I've got work to keep me busy .
plan for tomorrow is to take a wtg pasta /meal pack with salad to work and have at the salon at lunch time as im working till 8 and don't want to get so hungry I crash and burn . ill just have a shake when I get home .

Back